Desktops -- December Edition!

decdt.jpg

Made it myself from a PGR4 photo I took.

98e662e225ebad7c.jpg

For Dec, it's so cute for now. Previous desktop is too bloody for Christmas.

I love that color.

Heh, CPU usage is a solid bar now because of folding@home.

That is indeed a sexy wallpaper. I like how on the bottom, I can visualize a curving line that really draws the eye and lends a lot to the picture.

What I'm talking about in case you don't understand.

In case you guys were having a hard time picking out a Christmas gift for me, you should know that a fisheye lens would be a pretty safe choice.

Oh and uh... They'll buy me something before they ever buy you anything. <3

untitled-2.jpg

It was orignally a picture a friend took while going through either Poland or Slovakia, I don't really remember which.

desktopz.jpg

I <3 Paskiew's and Phobie's wallpapers. I'm a sucker for cute stuff. ^^

1920x1200. Max on the photobucket size was 1240x768 or whatever so it downsized it.

Mindless Moder, that is an AWESOME wallpaper! Can you upload the picture for me? :D

Hey you did it right this time! :p

Also, finally another objectdock user. Isnt that program awesome?

I used to use Object dock, but I have all of my programs that I use most in the Startup menu... so there's no point, for me at least. Still a cool program, though.

Also, finally another objectdock user. Isnt that program awesome?

im trying my hardest to get my hands on a copy!(may reflect legitimate or illegitimate process):angel:

Let me guess, you cried when Arieth died.

On the contrary Ennui, I was pleased, She was a jealous, annoying, hyperactive childish pest xD

Also, finally another objectdock user. isn't that program awesome?
i love objectdock,thinking of paying the 20 bucks for the full version
but,how can i hide my taskbar,but leave the start menu?(I hate how it looks,but the start button is necessary to my freeing of disk space

Back