Did anyone find the easter egg in the E3 2003 Trailers?

Asknoone

Reaction score
i think i might have found the easter egg but i am not sure and wont post until someone says that it hasnt been found

i thought it was the strider vid, where gordon uses the manipulator to throw F and U at it... thats abit obvious tho...

I totally forgot about that... I don't think it was ever found though...

i think someone said there was a toilet in all of the bink vids, i couldnt find the one in the docks though

as it seems, no one found it yet, please post your idea, Samon.

Well if you go onto the Klieners lab trailer and when gordon moves over to the counter where the monitor is i think there is the Gluon Gun on the table. remeber the pipey nuuery thing on hl1 which u get near the end in lambda complex.

the "gluon gun" was already discussed as i remember, wasn't it?

I do hope the Gluon Gun makes a return, though. It was the weapon for the scientist in a hurry...

F U

Foxtrot Uniform the code used by soldiers in hl1.

I dont know if this is the easter egg but its possible.

just watched it, i saw no cow, but he might be talking about the horse statue though

one of the towers in trapdown is kinda shaped like a headcrab with it's roundness..
o_o

Samon said:
i think i might have found the easter egg but i am not sure and wont post until someone says that it hasnt been found

i think the easter egg is in the end of 'Dr. Kleiner's Lab' Video, in which Alyx confirms that a 'scanner' is approaching.But instead of being a 'scanner', it was a 'strider'. :naughty:

No, if you look, you can see scanners outside the window. Alyx says "Scanners!".

Brian Damage said:
No, if you look, you can see scanners outside the window. Alyx says "Scanners!".

I didn't really check that out !!! :eek:

Any way whats ur opinion regarding the Easter Egg

There is no easter egg! That is the easter egg! That there are no easter eggs!

...but then there is at least one easter egg after all...

*ponders*

Cyph3r said:
F U

Foxtrot Uniform the code used by soldiers in hl1.

I dont know if this is the easter egg but its possible.
hmm, that could very well be :eek:

Someone should email Gabe about this :D

myth said:
I didn't really check that out !!! :eek:

Any way whats ur opinion regarding the Easter Egg

Maybe it has something to do with the writing on those barrels at the start of "Tunnels". I've never been able to make it out.

Or possibly it's that little moving smoke trail visible in the sky just as Gordon's taking that ramp in the "Coastline" vid.

ferd said:
hmm, that could very well be :eek:

Someone should email Gabe about this :D

don't expect a positive reply from Gabe.He have challenged Gamers to find it out Without his help.He even refused to reveal the easter egg during an interview.

Origionally Posted By Brian Damage:
Maybe it has something to do with the writing on those barrels at the start of "Tunnels". I've never been able to make it out.

Or possibly it's that little moving smoke trail visible in the sky just as Gordon's taking that ramp in the "Coastline" vid.

I heard that the writing on the barrels spells VALVE if you scramble the letters, but it could also spell LEVVA, whatever that means...............

Brian Damage said:

I thought that was discussed and the smoke is in fact a bug in the sky box?

I never felt that that was a satisfactory explanation. Can't see any obvious reason for there to be such an odd bug in the skybox.

THE COW!
THE COW!
is not in that strider video
I see it
is creepy
THE COW!
THE COW!!!

Oookay...

The brand name on the paint cans is Evlav, if I remember correctly.

2004 or 2003 paint cans?

Edit: Added a picture of the paint can from Ravenholm. Can't quite make out the letters on it though.

Attachments

• HL2 Paint Can.jpg
    HL2 Paint Can.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 705
The Cow!
(this ten character limit is boring)

hey <RJMC> please post a screenshot, or at least tell us what vid its in

Back