• I have a boyfriend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have a boyfriend

• I'd like a boyfriend

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I don't want a boyfriend

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I'm asexual and/or under the age of consent and all that boyfriend/girlfriend stuff is icky

• I know a rude word and I giggle when someone says bottom

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I'm married

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I'm engaged

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I saw a picture of that new user and because she plays games I think she must love me lots because I

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
lol should've made it a poll!

I WANT TO SEE SATISTICAL GRAPHS FOR THIS ONE!!!1

Yep, I've got one. 2 years 2 months tomorrow. :smoking:

EDIT: thanks for the poll haha

Get married poks..... lol

(I voted no, I don't be sweatin bitches NaW MeAN!?)

I don't have one, and I don't really intend on having one, school is much more important and I should concentrate on my school work and work-outs at the local school community centre.

Nope, I wish. Chicks don't seem to like computer gamers, even if they are in the top 5% of their class and quite good looking, however I have a bunch of [girl]friends that are cool, and they are true friends, which matter to me quite a bit more than dating for a week, and then breaking up.

i got me a girlfriend, its alot of stress though because i dont see her much. i miss her alot!

Oxygenetic said:
Nope, I wish. Chicks don't seem to like computer gamers, even if they are in the top 5% of their class and quite good looking, however I have a bunch of [girl]friends that are cool, and they are true friends, which matter to me quite a bit more than dating for a week, and then breaking up.

i was a "good friend" with this girl who was into gaming for about 8 months or so. we have been going out for a year and 4 months now, and are very happy, because we liked eachother for who we were, even before thoe whole kissing thing started happenin'

she is my best friend, as well as my love.

somethin' fo' you to think 'bout ;) :thumbs:

Tredoslop said:
I don't have one, and I don't really intend on having one, school is much more important and I should concentrate on my school work and work-outs at the local school community centre.

hey I got news for you man, one day you will die. all the schoolwork in the world isnt going to ammount to shit when youre dead. whats the point of working so hard if you cant even get a girl? live your life while you can, you'll regret it if you don't.

No, I am too busy do nothing at home...every single day for about 6 years now.

poksmote said:
hey I got news for you man, one day you will die. all the schoolwork in the world isnt going to ammount to shit when youre dead. whats the point of working so hard if you cant even get a girl? live your life while you can, you'll regret it if you don't.

Um...all that school work will get him a nice career.

Also, by the same logic of him eventually dying a girlfriend wouldn't matter either. People have different ideas of what living life is.

Neutrino said:
Um...all that school work will get him a nice career.

Nice careers lead to $$$. And $$$ leads to hot girlfriends.

dart321 said:

hot girlfriends gotten through having tons of money? you have to be a low-life to care about that. i love my girl because she is smart and loves me. i dont have anything, but she wants to be with me all the same

poksmote said:
Good point, I will die one day. So what good will a girlfriend do me?
She will also die eventually.
If I do better on my school work, I have a better chance at doing something memorable or famous than a getting a girlfriend. At least if I die and I'm famous, in a way, I'll still be alive.

dart321 said:

ya thats a much better philosophy to follow... so the more money you have, the more you can act as shallow as the people in highschool were. money can't buy you everything. not even a dinosaur.

No ;( Well in my head I have lots. Does that count?

EDit: I intend to live forever & so far so good. So that death argument doesn't work that good on me. Anyone with me? :E

True love is better than someone being 'hot', just thought I'd refresh ya'lls minds...

There's nothing that says you can't do good and school and have one. School and related things should not take up all of your time. Maybe it doesn't though and my post doesn't relate :d. But you'll regret not having somewhat of a fun time if you're not, I refer you to this maddox picture :p

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/banker1.gif

Anyway, I had got out of a long relationship not too long ago, well a few months ago but it's a weird situation with her and I, and I don't think I'd want a girlfriend at the moment. I like flirting around and the like.

Not since Britney dumped me for that whore. ;(

/me goes and rips and chews at a pillow while crying

No I don't have a girlfriend. Ya I sure as hell wouldn't mind having one. But I don't really try to get one either. Heh, Its not worth it to me, I'll be graduating in May and then I'm leaving this city...I just don't see a point.

No. ;(

Then again I don't even try, in fact I make an effort to show a lack of interest in any woman, mostly its because I have been rejected and depressed so many times throughout my life.

Wraith said:
hot girlfriends gotten through having tons of money? you have to be a low-life to care about that. i love my girl because she is smart and loves me. i dont have anything, but she wants to be with me all the same

I'm not saying it's justified. But you will have a girlfriend regardless. She'll probably be hot too. Love always overcomes money, but some people don't want love.

The Mullinator said:
No. ;(

Then again I don't even try, in fact I make an effort to show a lack of interest in any woman, mostly its because I have been rejected and depressed so many times throughout my life.
Yeah that's me too. Can't say I've been turned down that many times though but once or twice is bloody enough for a lifetime damnit ;(

Edit: And I'm only 19. Gah!

johnnypoopoopant said:
how come you dont want one qckbeam??

I've got my reasons :p

Besides, who needs a girlfriend when you've got Neutrino? :)

Back