• No

Votes: 262 43.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 341 56.6%

• Total voters
Andy clicks on "forum".

whoa....

its a bit bright and bouncy ain't it?

I like the lighter approach, but from a pure graphic designer/visualizers viewpoint I'd make the ² in halflife ².net smaller (so it conforms to the top of the capitalisation) and the .net closer.

Also perhaps put a face shot of Gordon, Alyx or the Gman next to the Dog concept shot...the space is a bit empty. Boost up the silhouette of Gordon a bit..it's too small.

Kad

Big Fat Duck said:
i hate these stupid banners on the sides, i cant see nearly as much as the old layout, and choosing old skin doesnt take them awway

Far enough. Either

1) Leave this site.
2) Put up with the ads
3) Pay Munro so he can continue to run this site.

Quit your complaining about these ads!!!

I just switched to Blue style and that one is so much better then the Blueish/Brownish colored thingy called default.

A touch too drab, the colours seem a bit bland. Something in pinks and lilacs perhaps?

IMHO of course.

niice, im back to blue (after finding the style select drop down bow)

please just make the fonts a little smaller and its all good!

the new title/header picture is brilliant

agreed, make everything smaller, some of us are looking at this site on 1024x800 laptops y'know!

SHIT YEAH!! the other one sucked ass. When i first came in i thought that i was in another [better] forum. KEEP IT!!

No. At 1200 by 1600 rez it is killing my eyes.. I like the old skin alot better

having played around for a few hours I have decided no. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Edit: unfounded rant withdrawn ;)

when i say banners, i mean these huge fat columns to the left and right of the forums.. they take too much room

Dont like it.

I hate all the shit down the sides. Forums should go right to the edge of the page. I really really hate pages where i have to use the bottom scroll bar.

IT BURNS! I'm use to the old one, because it is darker >.> My eyes were watering a minute ago when I first visited.

Like to try new stuff, but no, I like teh old 0n35 better.

Whats with the robot at the top left? That gets a no from me, other then that good.

Insanity. Unfortunately, my avatar no longer matches :O

its certainly a bit lighter, I like that. maybe a few adjustments here and there, don't know what they are though.

So I vote yes :)

edit: I'd say some of the current forum colors don't fit well with the background, the very light coffee color of the background and the VALVe Orange™ don't go too well together.

I'm not too sure about the shade of blu eiether, but that could just be not being used to it.

X-FacToR said:
Whats with the robot at the top left? That gets a no from me, other then that good.

thats DOG, alex's creation/helper.
suprised you havent seen it before.

I LOVE MILK, THUS I LOVE THIS THEME!.

it reminds me of a glass of milk, doesn't it?

call it Half-Milk.

Subz said:
I LOVE MILK, THUS I LOVE THIS THEME!.

it reminds me of a glass of milk, doesn't it?

call it Half-Milk.
I was thinking really milked-down coffee

I think the top banner goes well with the rest of the board. The little shadows look cool too.

I like,I like alot.

BTW whats the yoke in the corner(Sorry if this has already been asked but I aint scanning 18 pages)

I like the top-bar, but perhaps change the main area below the bar back to the original skin?

I like it, I mean it looks cool, it's just REALLY distracting =/

CyberSh33p said:
I was thinking really milked-down coffee

I thought of caramel :) It's distracting because it looks so delicious...

not bad. bit to bright. and the add on the right looks uglier than before.

That scared me for a while. Right now, I'm undecided. :|

And I was gone for the day too. So many things can happen.

dont like it. I liked the other one better because the color scheme actually had to do with HL2. blue and tan? not half-life 2. If it were changed to orange and grey it would be cool (keeping this new design of course. But other than that...WTF were you guys thinking? This color scheme has nothing to do with HL2!

Yes

The new look is refreshing! Keep it up! It would be nice if some of the headers would change once in a while too! And i like the simplistic style and ease to the eye in reference to the colors.

Great!

No lets see how the forums look like :)

Back