E3 2004 Video - Better Quality

Wouldn't the bink version of this be absolutely massive?, Granted it would be uber quality.

Qwertywasd said:
Wouldn't the bink version of this be absolutely massive?, Granted it would be uber quality.
Bink's nothing special mate, you should try the latest Xvid encoded properly or in OGMs...

lol, looking at the gamespy video, there's definitely a guy in the bin. *G* funny thing. what is merely the meaning for it?

WOOHOO, only 0.2% remaining, and ill keep it seeding when I´m done.

Goddamn... it went -0,01% so i had to restart my BT++, and now it says 4,6% remaining...

Ahh might as well go play a game of basketball or something...this last 5% is going to be a while.

Now watch he realizes at the last second that he got the download mixed up and its not even the vid...

I'm guessing there are around 200 people on 96% at the moment, once we all finish the new people joining the download queue will have gigantic speeds.

More people should be coming now because I have made a link to this BT on the Steam forums!

Yeah, I just woke up and it had the error message and now it won't connect any more. :(

What's wrong?

Bicka said:
94.5% entering the last hour :D

21hours and 15minutes lol! Must be others with the full day of downloading now?

So who reckons Gabe will release the binks when this finishes?

Yup aproximately a day, which i mentioned earlier in the topic.

Hazar Dakiri said:
Yeah, I just woke up and it had the error message and now it won't connect any more. :(

What's wrong?

The same thing happened to me but i just left it up and eventually it reconnected

Never mind to all you unhelpful ones.

Restarting worked its magic again.

98 % nearly there,, remember all, keep your torrentz open for others after its completed ;)

I stopped my overnight, I am now at 98%, is that where everyone is at?

Do I hear 98% done with 20min left? Can this be true after 17hours? YES ITS TRUE WOOT!

let us know if the quality is good enough for us all to try getting it, i didnt have the chance to start the download yesterday.

I am at 98% straight up and down....but am getting less than 1k a sec.

if everyone keeps their torrents open, in an hour or two, it'll be really fast and u might aswell download it kaf11

99.7%........should I post pics or what.

hool10300 said:
Do I hear 98% done with 20min left? Can this be true after 17hours? YES ITS TRUE WOOT!

17 hours? I has taken me 5 hours to reach 98%

Back