E3 2004 Video - Better Quality

Shuzer said:
Liar. Shadow's shows everyone at 98.3/2%, you can't be at 99.7%

Sigh...must I take pictures to make you happy.

guinny said:
Sigh...must I take pictures to make you happy.

Yes, you must. Infact, you should be just about done, so why not show us all a screenshot from the actual video?

Rather odd that I still have 8 minutes 30 seconds remaining yet theres like .4% left to go.

Duracell said:
I see lots of people at 98.8 - 99.3 %

Yeah, now there are, but no one's that close!

Fine, maybe I'm paranoid.. but I've been DLing this since yesterday, so I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT! ;)

Ok I'm down to dl - 0kb and ul - 25kb :(

GIVE ME MY DAMN .4% YOU COWARDS!!!

guinny said:
Rather odd that I still have 8 minutes 30 seconds remaining yet theres like .4% left to go.

There are no complete users online, No one can complete the file yet

guinny said:
Are you using BT++? my BT++ used to go into Minus downloaded sometimes because it miscuculates how much is actually done hehe

Shuzer said:
Yeah, now there are, but no one's that close!

Fine, maybe I'm paranoid.. but I've been DLing this since yesterday, so I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT! ;)

So have I...98.6%

Duracell said:
There are no complete users online, No one can complete the file yet

I think it's the 10th anniversary of mentioning it is a super-seed. He won't be shown as a seeder before someone is finished.

CTTcrew_MrBlue said:
Are you using BT++? my BT++ used to go into Minus downloaded sometimes because it miscuculates how much is actually done hehe

I'm using BT++ so i guess thats the problem. I never did understand how this stupid program worked.

ARGH! i have the june CD and it DONT HAVE THE HL2 VIDEOS

it has EVOLUTION OF HALO videos

DESSTROYER said:
ARGH! i have the june CD and it DONT HAVE THE HL2 VIDEOS

it has EVOLUTION OF HALO videos

Are you sure it's PC Games not PC Gamer.

The highest anyone but the seeder should have according to Azureus is 99.6

brilliant, ive still got an hour!
and i've been downloading from the start, argh. :p

99.1% bitches...its moving....ill leave it up all day.

is a hi-quality, GERMAN video of footage we've already seen worth all this trouble and spam and whining and waiting?

yeh it shows as 0.993 complete copy's which means no ones past 99.3 % when i posted this

Highest I see is 99.13 where i am now
Do not trust results of how much is done from BT++ as it usually tells you its done more then it actually has :|

it's been about 30 something hours but i'm almost done, same percentage as most of you guys i'm guessing

Tbh. I'm not to fussed over the video.
It'll be better quality by the looks of it but I'm more in this for the communities sake :)

Back