E3 2004 Video - Better Quality

1 hour, 16 minutes left to go for me :E 23% done btw

edit: hah, spoke too soon, now I'm at 6 kb/s!!!! :(

Oh well... *goes to play Gran Turismo 3*

u would of thought,there would be another way to do this,mine has been on for about 4 hours now,and im only at 23.9 and now its 0 kbs a second,why not just up it to someones server? im sure halflife2.net would be kind enough :)

StardogChampion said:
Ok, can someone post the link to the torrent file... i've checked back about 7 pages now and everyone's all "i'm at 35%", "i'm at 22% at 60kb/s". Or maybe a mod can edit the first post of the thread and add the link? Thanks.[/url]

Lol you missed my sig then :E

24%
4hours and 2 minutes
76 downloaded
191uploaded

only connected to 26 peers which is a shame.

Oh and 12 hours to go :p

hey so is the video available? i dont have time to browse. thanks

24%!

I think that uploading to a server would be faster too. Until more seeds are out of course.

Great, only if I kept my 500 mb briefcase on yahoo, then I would of let you guys host from there... sadly I canceled a week ago.

24% downloaded
estimated time left : 8 plus hours
Dl rate: 1kb/s
UP rate: 5kb/s

yeah now for all you people who said to stop posting every 1%- we'll just post every 2%...

If everyone's downloading at the same %, why post what % you're at at all?

Perhaps these 28 page threads are why HL2.net is so slooooooooow. Just a thought...

Some Strider-screens. Also note: when you start the video it will begin with some german blabla. Don't worry, it will be over before Gordon reaches the combines.
If you don't have it already, you can download DivX HERE(No Spyware)

I'm going to bed now, I got exams tomorrow. I'll let the torrent seed till it reaches 100%, after that it's all up to the ones with a higher upload :) Cya all later!

Attachments

• Screen #1.jpg
    Screen #1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 317
  • Screen #2.jpg
    Screen #2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 312
This is just becoming into a spam fest - a mod might lock it if you guys don't stop posting every little percent.

alright time to go play something....this is gettin boring

oh ya....im at 26.3%

Can you have two different torrents downloading from different seeds or peers into one same file?

Evil^Milk said:
Can you have two different torrents downloading from different seeds or peers into one same file?

If it's the exact same torrent(same hash and stuff) but for another tracker, then some clients has the "external announce" function. Which enables you to connect to other trackers containing the same torrent.

Theres currently no-one seeding it, please seed if possible. Thanks! :)

skdr said:
Theres currently no-one seeding it, please seed if possible. Thanks! :)

im seeding at 30k/s but no one will let ME download it, goin at 2k/s :eek:

ELIXIR said:
im seeding at 30k/s but no one will let ME download it, goin at 2k/s :eek:

Nah youre just uploading hashes to users. You seed when you've finished downloading the whole package, we cant download the whole package if theres no seeds. So... original seeder, please seed again.

26%
downloaded: 85.21 MB
uploaded:10.25 MB

14 hours left
been downloading for 5

:p fun stuff! can't wait till it's done

I'm getting a weird error, using the first bittorrent program posted in this thread (I'm new to torrent).

rejected by tracker - Torrent unauthorized

I was downloading it for a bit on this torrent (which I downloaded in a zip file), then I decided to use the Azureas (sp) client, but it wouldn't download anything, so I've gone back to using the original client and had and now I'm getting this error.

I uninstalled both programs and reinstalled the original client, now I'm getting this error:

Problem connecting to tracker - <urlopen error (10061, 'Connection refused' ) >

Anyone have any ideas?

Dont know about anyone else but I was DL at a good rate but once i got to about 25 percent it slllooowwweedd way down and now ive DL only about 2 percent in the past hour. :frown:

The original guy who posted the link is still seeding it.. . . To a whole bunch of people so everyone gets it really slow at the same time.

Anyone know if this is both the ATI and Vivendi footage including CS:S?

MACHINE said:
Dont know about anyone else but I was DL at a good rate but once i got to about 25 percent it slllooowwweedd way down and now ive DL only about 2 percent in the past hour. :frown:

That is where everyone else is at too. So all you just started downloading don't get too excited. It's like an empty road where you drive at 200kmph but then it's only later on you find that the roads were empty because of a traffic jam in front and you get stuck there with others at the same speed.

Problem connecting to tracker - <urlopen error (10061, 'Connection refused')>

I got this for about 3 hours now... Anyone got a solution? (it used to work though.. I'm already at 17.9%)

Should i mention for the 5th or maybe even 6th time that it is SUPER-SEED, HE WON'T BE SHOWN AS A SEEDER, SINCE THE CLIENT FAKES HIS PROGRESS TO THE SAME LEVEL AS US

55kib/s down, 1Kib up. Thanks for the file. I'm looking forward to seeing the video.

Edit: How do I keep seeding to people once the file is done?

Hobbes874 said:
55kib/s down, 1Kib up. Thanks for the file. I'm looking forward to seeing the video.

Edit: How do I keep seeding to people once the file is done?

Just leave BT open.

Back