God helps those who help themselves

Actually in terms of religion, if someone was to go to announce on a stage in the middle of a major western city that he hates christains and their beliefs are a load of crap, THAT stretches the boundries of freedom of speech, as he will be arrested ;)

I don't think the Catholics would complain.

Can you explain how the entirity of the universe was created without another force? Yes, this is a tired argument, but it still stands: What created the Big Bang? What created the preceding enviroment for the Big Bang to occur in? God is not an uneeded assumption until entirely proven otherwise.

God is an entirely unneeded assumption. How about my omnipotent pink unicorn that dwells on a higher plane than this universe? Do I need to wait for him to be proven otherwise as well?

What created the Big Bang, you ask? May I ask what created God? Or are these both questions that can be repeated infinitely?

God is an entirely unneeded assumption. How about my omnipotent pink unicorn that dwells on a higher plane than this universe? Do I need to wait for him to be proven otherwise as well?

What created the Big Bang, you ask? May I ask what created God? Or are these both questions that can be repeated infinitely?

My religion actually might have an answer for that, but I doubt anyone wants to hear >.>

Or are they one in the same? D:

Maybe it would, but all you'd be doing is moving the question backwards.

"What came before (insert thingy here)?"

Or are they one in the same? D:

You could consider them the same, but it would be a really meaningless statement.

Get in line with the 400 other people trying to explain me their religion.

see? I was right.

Oh, btw, these last couple of threads have reminded me of the ways to classify woman orgasms-

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," is the positive orgasm.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no," is the negative orgasm.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," is the religious orgasm.

"Oh tr0n, oh tr0n, oh tr0n," is the fake orgasm.

I hope you've all been well educated.

see? I was right.

Oh, btw, these last couple of threads have reminded me of the ways to classify woman orgasms-

I laughed. :cheers:

You could consider them the same, but it would be a really meaningless statement.
YOUR MOM IS MEANINGLESS

see? I was right.

You mean your gf is saying my name while faking her orgasm? D: Damn I must have been pretty good last night.

Oh and I left my wallet on your table. Could I have it back?

Only after I gave her the other three.

And, uh.. no wallet here.

Wow, Tr0n's insulted both a mother and a girlfriend in the same post. I think that's a record. If he had brought up violently ****ing someone's pets, the universe would explode.

These forums make my day sometimes.

But most of the time, I want to stab you all in your faces.

I want the lot of you to keep away from my mom D: She's got enough back problems without all you midget-dicks pumping her day and night.

F*cking LOL @ this page.

Also, I've never really understood the devil's deal. How come he gets all the sinners if he and god are apparently enemies? What's in it for god? Is it just more convenient for him that way, offloading the unwanted "loved" ones who weren't fit enough for heaven into satan's rubish tip? Also, if the devil wants you to sin, why is he then punishing you for it? Seems to me if he was smart he'd be amassing an army of sinners to take heaven, cause lord knows they'd outnumber them two to one.

Probably a really simplistic view, but I never payed attention in religious education (but then our RE teacher told us there were candy trees in heaven, so what does she know).

EDUCATE MEH!

No, because once you enter that other dimension, God is omnipotent and therefor you have no power against him.

Well, I'm sure there's a way to get in the dimension above him, therefore making me omnipotent with respect to him, and peg him down a notch.

Number 5: Well yeah that is a good question, but that question can never be answered unless we actually went back to when the universe was formed. To ask yourself scientifically how the universe was formed and what started that, and to challenge the religious theory will cause people to just go in circles, all it does it confuse the situation. Again, I believe this because it makes the most sense to me.

Why would the validity of an explanation stand or fall to whether or not it makes sense?

Do particles jumping in and out of existence in a vacuum make sense? Do electrons behaving like both a particle and a wave at the same time make sense? Quantum mechanics doesn't make any sense at all, yet it's all true.

Back