Gonna go to Valve tomorrow (for real)

Originally posted by spitcodfry
Nah I'm gonna go in flailing my arms like a madman with only a headcrab mask on, and run down the halls shouting "Half-Life 2 gimmee gimmee gimmee!!!"

Just make sure you get pictures. I mena, while you're doing that. So the pictures come out all blurry and wavey and such.

crumbles.

I like the idea of dressing up in a costume, seriously. If you do that, then you're more likely to get in without an appointment due to the sheer fact that they'll probably get a kick out of it. You might get to talk to someone get some autographs (if that's your thing) and then peak around for any information. :)

Why in general men are afraid to face someone really pro in making games or a professional in some sort of a business. We all scared to do mistakes while talking to them and feel that our questions are some sort of immoral to be asked.

Look man I wish you the best while seeing Gabe, and don’t be terrified while asking him, take it very easy, you’re facing a normal man not a monster. Ask him any question without looking twice at your observations sheet.

Be cool.

dress up as Barney and hope that all the security guards @ Valve is barneys..

Ow man! He's a Hero!
Wish I could be there.

Just go into that building and say to one of the first persons you see:"Hey Man! You work here? This is my first day working here, could you guide me, please?"

Originally posted by h00dlum
dress up as Barney and hope that all the security guards @ Valve is barneys..

LOL :)

wel lets all hope that we'll get some fresh new info :cheers: cheers

spitcodfry

So whats the news then Valve let you in there Property. Or Sling you out like a Used Condom .?

heeh Actualy im hopeing they were hospitable and took his offer of food and drink.
Think gabe could probs use a nice Salad acctualy :)

Rofl this is so Bloody true..

Any ways think we need to know what happend to the unofficial Valve Visit today .?

Originally posted by GOoch
Any ways think we need to know what happend to the unofficial Valve Visit today .?

I'm gona call the morgue first thing tomorrow

Spit met Gman inside Valve.

Let this be a lesson to you all!
NEVER SAY NO TO A GMANS OFFER!

I would have thought Spit would have known better by now.. It's unfortunate that he would not accept Gmans offer and must now suffer the consequences. I hope it was quick and painless. ;(

I recon, that he's probably spent the day at Valve, and they have made him sign an NDA, so he cant tell us a dam thing, so that we dont know that they have already finished the game, and are just kicking back, finishing off Steam.....

or he could just have been lying to us all.

Maybe they shot him for tresspassing

Originally posted by Adam
Spit met Gman inside Valve.

Let this be a lesson to you all!
NEVER SAY NO TO A GMANS OFFER!

I would have thought Spit would have known better by now.. It's unfortunate that he would not accept Gmans offer and must now suffer the consequences. I hope it was quick and painless. ;(

If only he finished HL1 and didn't learn the hard way ;(
actually he probably did. I just thought that might be funny to add :D

Originally posted by Obraxis
I recon, that he's probably spent the day at Valve, and they have made him sign an NDA, so he cant tell us a dam thing, so that we dont know that they have already finished the game, and are just kicking back, finishing off Steam.....

yep. basically if he spills the beans, this man shows up at his house.

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
yep. basically if he spills the beans, this man shows up at his house.

awwww, he looks friendly!

I did a search and couldn't find it, but I think he mentioned it was a bit of a drive from his house... he should should stop off at a library or cyber-café and throw us a bone, though :)

If he doesnt come back with pictures within 24 hours....I think he's gonna be soooooooo lynched by the community.....

If he doesnt come back with pictures within 24 hours....I think he's gonna be soooooooo lynched by the community.....

Or video...

Sorta almost like Guinny, before the high def E3 vids came out on the Steam beta.

I just got an email from Gabe.

The word is Spit will be released on the 30th.

;)

lol

/me imagines Spit stuck in a glass cylinder with a headcrab......

Originally posted by Aknot

;)

I heard he would be delayed! February maybe...but the actual date is Sept 30, 2004!!!

I thought that they would release him in different versions.

Originally posted by trantjd
I heard he would be delayed!

Actually, I've just e-mailed him now and he said "no comment".

No word yet. Where could he be :(

I bet he is helping the Valve team play test HL2. Lucky bastard. lol.

Originally posted by Aknot

;)
BTW there will be two versions of Spit. A single player game and a CE in DVD format. The MP version will be included in both versions and is CO-OP where you and a friend can beat the Spit out of Spit.

Back