GTA San Andreas

x84D80Yx

Reaction score
:D
INTRO.JPG

screen01.jpg

screen02.jpg

screen03.jpg

May 11, 2004 - As a special surprise for gamers caught up in the E3 hype, Rockstar Games has gone ahead and released the first three images from its October bound action/adventure, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City; Though you can't tell a whole lot from the screens so far, it is rather obvious that the graphics are much sharper and cleaner than they were previously. To see them yourself, click on the media page below to check them out. We'll be back with more on San Andreas, as it becomes available.

OH HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sniper: :sniper: :sniper: :sniper: :sniper: :sniper: :sniper: :sniper:

bAbYhEaDcRaB said:
I want to have that tatoo cleavage girls children :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Well, I guess that's the difference between you and me. You want to get impregnated by a drawing, I want to get impregnated by a trade show.

Wow that looks like fun....

I need to get a job....... there might actaully be some good games coming out in the next year(after the disapoinments of last year)

My only response was oh my.....

As soon as I saw the thread title , I realised I had forgotten about this game , and that it was E3 time. Im in love with you video games , once more.

BTW- I want to do 3 things with this game allready

1. A four man gangsta driveby
2. Ride a friggin bicycle (1st priority)
3. Kill the Haitians.

DimitriPopov said:
My only response was oh my.....

As soon as I saw the thread title , I realised I had forgotten about this game , and that it was E3 time. Im in love with you video games , once more.

BTW- I want to do 3 things with this game allready

1. A four man gangsta driveby
2. Ride a friggin bicycle (1st priority)
3. Kill the Haitians.

LOL kill teh haitians... that started alot of trouble :naughty:

looks like this will be in the early 1990's :)
i have a feeling we will be hearing NWA on the sound track.

Is it true Eminem is a character in this? If so, do we have to play as him or is he just a supporting character? If I can beat Eminem with a golf club, I might buy this game.

I wonder if this has Tommy Vercetti in it? I hope not. I personally think you should play as a black dude, it seems appropriate. Come to think of it, I can't really remember any games that have a black main protaganist. Maybe this will tear down the wall so to speak.

lol i dunno, i heard that 50 cent would be on the soundtrack or in the game but it wasnt confirmed.

DarkStar said:
I can't really remember any games that have a black main protaganist. Maybe this will tear down the wall so to speak.

Spawn is the only one i can think of. Im black so i wouldnt be complaining but i really dont care who is the main character, as long as its a good game.

DarkStar said:
I wonder if this has Tommy Vercetti in it? I hope not. I personally think you should play as a black dude, it seems appropriate. Come to think of it, I can't really remember any games that have a black main protaganist. Maybe this will tear down the wall so to speak.

seems only appropriate seeing as its west coast thug era approach... call me racist but the gangs consisted mostly black dudes. the missions will probably involve pushing(duh)/hits/prostitution(woot) but then again its a gta game so of course... I just want to see the protagonist.. and some while playing shots

DarkStar said:

this seems to be the case, although there are a couple concerns:

if the protagonist is a black "gangsta", and he commits all kinds of horrible crimes, since this is GTA, the press and the government and the activists will pile on this as a racist title, stereotyping black people as thugs and criminals.

This may be part of rockstar's plan, but it's a possible stumbling block.

also, in the vein of black game protagonists, Men of Valor: Vietnam is featuring a black protagonist as well... you can see the new site for that: here. he looks like a cool cat.

almost looks like the guy in crouching down and riding the bike could be the main character. kinda reminds me of a younger dr dre ;x

hopefully e3 will unveil some more info :D

:naughty: Hell yeah about time they add the hood in GTA

I hope the soundtrack features.. NWA(DRE/cube)/snoop etc.
LET THE PRESS JUMP ON THIS ONE, AND THE FEDS... !! more sold copies for rockstar.! also I doubt they will suceed in anything..because the first two white stars didnt gain press based on the race issue.. of the protagonist anyway..so we could point a racism finger right back in there faces

ailevation said:
:naughty: Hell yeah about time they add the hood in GTA

haha, yes agreed... cant wait to see the sh!t flying with the press :upstare:
but actually ya. it is exiting/cool it makes me long VH1 nights on behind the music snoop/dre/50 worth it!

wow im surprized somebody else on this forum listens to rap other than me lol.

yeah i would love to see a soundtrack consisting of..
nwa (dre, eazy e, cube)
snoop
public enemy number 1
Naughty By Nature
tupac

x84D80Yx said:

nwa (dre, eazy e, cube)
snoop
public enemy number 1
Naughty By Nature
tupac

hell ya, dont forget biggie / early puffy

It also certainly needs "Damn it feels good to be a gangsta", the song from the movie Office Space. I would be in <3++

top stuff, i usally keep a close tab on any gta media, wonder how this got past me, lol

looks awsome, thanks for the heads up, gonna pre order from New Zealand like GTA Vice city so i get uncensored, how its ment to be

(lowsy government :angry:)

x84D80Yx said:

nwa (dre, eazy e, cube)
snoop
public enemy number 1
Naughty By Nature
tupac

Hey I listen to rap! My avatar is an album cover from a group called Jurassic 5. I sort of listen to less well known rap though, not a whole lot of gangster, except Eazy E, Tupac, Eminem and Dre, whom I adore. I hope they have some other rap in there such as:

Tribe Called Quest
Digable Planets
Jurassic 5
Blackalicious
The Roots
Pharcyde
Fugees

These guys don't really do much gangster rap so it may not fit. But I love these guys.

DarkStar said:
Hey I listen to rap! My avatar is an album cover from a group called Jurassic 5. I sort of listen to less well known rap though, not a whole lot of gangster, except Eazy E, Tupac, Eminem and Dre, whom I adore. I hope they have some other rap in there such as:

Tribe Called Quest
Digable Planets
Jurassic 5

Blackalicious
The Roots
Pharcyde
Fugees

These guys don't really do much gangster rap so it may not fit. But I love these guys.

keep in mind, multiple radio stations
:monkee:

DarkStar said:

Tribe Called Quest
Digable Planets
Jurassic 5
Blackalicious
The Roots
Pharcyde
Fugees

mybad lol, never saw that album cover of theirs. really, i dont listen to much of Jurrasic 5, tho they are a good group.

i would love to see the fugees on the the soundtrack (kinda forgot about them). i used to listen to tribe called quest too. (q-tip is one of the most talented guys out today, very underrated).

i listen to more of..
dre/eminem songs
any song with a dre beat lol
any song with a timbaland beat
shyne
mos def
talib kweli
nas
neptunes/n.e.r.d.
joe budden (im from nj)
norega + copone
old wu tang
kayne west

sorry about the off topic heh, didnt mean to turn this into "what rap musicians do you listen to" thread :dozey:

Mr-Fusion said:
If it's anything like the other games just use your own mp3s.

the pc version that uses custom mp3's probally wont come for a while my friend :angel:

:O Uh oh, you wanna talk Hip Hop? YOU WANNA NAME ARTISTS OF HIP HOP YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF!?!?!? HERE WE GO BASTIDS!!

Cannibal Ox
Aesop Rock
People Under the Stairs
L.A. Symphony
Killarmy
Sunz of Man
Ugly Duckling
Hieroglyphics
Souls of Mischief
Jedi Mind Tricks
Outerspace
Freestyle Fellowship
Atoms Fam
Company Flow
Cage
Non Phixion
Blueprint
Illogic
Krumb Snatcha
Pete Rock
Brotha Ali
S.A. Smash
Diverse
Blackalicious
M.F. Doom
Dr. Octagon
Cali Agents
Madlib
Madvillian
Murs
Swollen Members
Skeme Team
Juggaknots
Basement Khemists
Weathermen
Megahertz
Atmosphere
Boot Camp CLik
Cocoa Brovas
Black Moon
Lifesavas
Living Legends
Lyrics Born
Maroons
Self Scientific
Soul Position
Spooks
Styles of Beyond
Arsonists
Latryx
Anti-pop consortium
Yak Ballz

to name a few...

ADD THOSE TO THE NEW GTA BABY!!! Sorry... i am hyper :|

Yes yes, crown me Mr. Hip Hop head :cheers:

yeah you got me there, ive probally only heard 20% or so on that list lol.

:dozey: Give them a check out, I think you'd like them if you like Kanye, Mos Def, and Kweli.

Any word on release date for San Andreas?

ARgghh faghattery contractual aggreements!! This should come out on PC at the same time!!

Back