Guess That Screenshot! (Take 3 or 4, I Think)

So whos turn is it? No more skipping lines plz. I myself misread the rules so lets get this organized.

Joule- is it prey?

Gargantuo- I wanna say final fantasy one or two or something, or maybe ultima, but I don't think ultima is that old...

Anthraxxx already guessed that. It isn't.

Ok, here's a hint guys. I was in noclip mode and it's a multiplayer Source game. Now if that doesn't give it away...

Anthraxxx already guessed that. It isn't.

Ok, here's a hint guys. I was in noclip mode and it's a multiplayer Source game. Now if that doesn't give it away...

eternal silence?

Uhh The Hidden: Source?

Edit: Oh wait thats been guessed already...

joule: Goldeneye Source or Zombie Panic? (blind guessing)

Okay, since kupoartist said it's still my go, here you guys get a VERY VERY VERY tough one ; )
wtfew9.png
I removed the HUD which ofcourse make it a bit harder ; )

I think I played that game a looooooooooong time ago, the name escapes me.

alright guys, here is a really hard one, I just started playing this game with my friend, and it is an AMAZING rts that never gained much light when it was released, its definitely one of the most innovative game's I've ever played.
31al8.jpg

alright guys, here is a really hard one, I just started playing this game with my friend, and it is an AMAZING rts that never gained much light when it was released, its definitely one of the most innovative game's I've ever played.
31al8.jpg

netstorm.

02313jd1.jpg

edit: this looks really trippy if you scroll past it Lawl

This one's easy compared to some of these :p

warningsignmt6.jpg

I may be jumpin ahead but this is my last chance to post this until Saturday cuz I'm goin to L.A. woooo!

OK now it is time for me to post pictures of games that are harder to guess:

canyouguessthenamebn6.gif

Can you guess what game this is?

That crappy James Bond game?

Joule- is it prey?

Gargantuo- I wanna say final fantasy one or two or something, or maybe ultima, but I don't think ultima is that old...
You're close in that it is an RPG, it's called Darklands.:) No-one would've gotten it here anyway so I might as well give the answer now ^^

Uuuuururururuhg. Judging by the amount of confidence displayed, i'd say NVader got that right, so I'm gonna go ahead.

Let's see.
guessguess.jpg

Whatever it is, i'd sex up that hippo thing.

Uuuuururururuhg. Judging by the amount of confidence displayed, i'd say NVader got that right, so I'm gonna go ahead.

Let's see.
guessguess.jpg

Pssh, obviously Grim Fandango :)

Now, note that this is a console game, and that this is not in-game!

14ha4.jpg

Zephos, one needs confirmation that ones answer is correct before posting a new image I think, and the first one to get the right answer gets to post the pic next, so technically it'd be me. But w/e.

That's obviously Resident Evil Zero.

And it was Grim Fandango. But you saw my other thread. :D

Back