HALF LIFE 2 FULL DEMO video from both BOOTHS

Just h4xx0red the school firewall thingy so i can use bittorrent and DC again \o/

Downloading, cant wait :)

LoAll said:
Sorry if this is posted before, but is this a ATI ruby poster in hl2?
Yeah, it is! I hope that isn't in the final game. There'll be hell to pay if it is. :x

How do u hack firewall to get bit torrent to work? Im in the same boat.

20 min left from fileplanet anyway, but i would like to know for future reference.

Torrents are starting to show up in the usual places, but they need more seeds: too many incompletes and leechers. Bah. You lucky people with the .zip file: help reseed darn you! :)

Of course it'll be in the final game: that's the whole point! :)

Not on this site, no. Links to such sites are blacked out. Sides, it apparently isn't fully seeded, only 98% (cries)

74% 1 hour left of downloading :D i can't wait :D I just hope it doesnt screw up and disconnect for no reason like it did last night (ADSL just froze for half an hour)

how come there are no other hosts? Where's that guy who hosted the first one for us? Fleischer i think his name was. COME BACK DUDE

I just hope it doesnt screw up and disconnect for no reason like it did last night (ADSL just froze for half an hour)

Lol, HL2 broke the internet again.

Lol, on one site, there are 5 seeds and 808 people trying to leech it. nice.

How about you give me a link, I've been trying to get one for hours :/

I am downloading the second demo, still 40% to go. Hope it is any good :D

The first demo was really impressive :)

ffs, i had 50 minutes to go on the dl and now that ftp gets spread around, and got utterly raped

dl dropped to 2k

Second demo??? You mean you're doing the IGN thang, right?

sharp said:

Thank you... Spent ****ing 6 hours trying to find a *working* link, without having to wait in line at FP. And I did wait there too, just to have my waiting time reset every 30 minutes :flame: Started at 89 mins got reset to 117 after an hour or something... After I dunno how long I'm back at 89 mins....
Well, should be finished in a couple of hours now...

Thank God for Bittorrent... 160mins left in the Fileplanet lines. Funny seeing all those lamers at the beginning of the thread complaining that they have to wait only an hour. It sucks for those who missed it last night and trying to get it from Fileplanet now.

Yeah...
Well, couldn't find a BT link that would actually work nor finish the dl this week so.....

Holy sh*t

I saw the big demo. Nice at all ! The first demo is included but with way better quality. Omg it's amazing. The first part of the game when you walk out of the train and a scanner(?) taking a picture of you. Then some soldier shows you the way etc.

Omg the gfx were outstanding, I can't believe people are gonna complain on the gfx!!

GJ Valve

ive just saw the HL2 and CS-Source vid!!!! OMFG!!!! ITS A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
HL2 = BEST GAME IN THE WORLD!!! :E :E :E

I can't get them. I'm on dialup. Did I mention I'm on dialup? I can't get them. You're mocking me. Stop mocking me. Did I mention I hate you?!

God, I'm going to have to have therapy for this in twenty years (ironically, probably over a 4 gig hyper-connection with holographic projector). "Mr Carb, there's no need to fear the packet losses and the corruptions. Their days of haunting you are over. You don't need to ever again hear the grindy beep of a- WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT ZIP FILE?!"

If they're half as good as you're saying I'll have to change my pants, and THEN change the pants of everyone else in a two miles radius. My dad's emmigrating to Spain, so I sure as hell better get a last chance on his broadband or I'll break into his house and hold the new occupants hostage.

But it looks good, right? Really good?? I'm not bitter...

is the movie on the size of 664mb both ati and the other one.

Downloading the big one now btw

I'll be waiting for another 160 mins (nice), and then it takes about 2 hours to download the bloody thing. I wish I have a debit card and subscribe to the dedicated thingy me-jig

Man, stop directing leechers at the torrent sites. We need seeders! :)

blar, i used flashget to finish my 85% file (off a dl site)

was corrupt, loaded it into bittorrent and it got to 99% (the dl didn't finish, left out 20mb)

and the people with 100% (seeders?) give me 2-5kB/sec :(

uploading at a hearty 15k (128k upload is the usual in australia)

I just watched the full demo and wowsa! I don't know if it has been brought up before but I saw that Aux Power charge in the left bottom of the screen. Could that have anything to do with running faster? Like in Far Cry, I think it was brought up in a interview with Doug or Gabe.

ps made a torrent of it

I'd use bit torrent but I'm a 56ker... so that would totally defeat the point. Going to have to wait a few weeks... again. Corruption is what scares me, nought else. I can cope with 2.2kb/s far better than I can cope with 4.8kb/s only to find that the half-gig object of my desires is more corrupt than Mikhael Doronov converted into binary and spread across fifteen hundred floppy disks.

How long does it last, guys?

Damn it's nice... I love hl2 even moooooooooooore!

wow looks like you can use the crane to bash that drawbridge down. awesome. physics made fun. wish my physics lessons were like that

It'll be done when I get home from school, good deal! :D

EDIT: Thanks for the link, (third-core), I am downloading that one. We'll see which one wins because last ngiht i was downloading the e3 2003 video at 224KB/sec via FP. :D

Edcrab said:
I'd use bit torrent but I'm a 56ker... so that would totally defeat the point. Going to have to wait a few weeks... again. Corruption is what scares me, nought else. I can cope with 2.2kb/s far better than I can cope with 4.8kb/s only to find that the half-gig object of my desires is more corrupt than Mikhael Doronov converted into binary and spread across fifteen hundred floppy disks.

How long does it last, guys?

BitTorrent would actually solve that problem of having a corrupt download. It checks the hash of each piece received and re-downloads it if it fails.

I got caught in the middle of the tracker getting pulled last night on Filerush, so I'm finishing the 600+ download from the S u p r n o v a . o r g torrent today. When I get home from work, I'll seed it.

guy's instead of waiting for download, why dont you just go see the movies on gamespot? just saw it :D and they kick ass! on and counter-strike on source looks AMAZING!!!!!

Back