HALF LIFE 2 FULL DEMO video from both BOOTHS

finally got it started and i am already 7% in, could be a long day.

The screaming was really cool when i heard it. It kinda creeped me out a bit, and then my bro pointed out that its muffled, so there's someone still alive under there. Which i thought was alot cooler then those weird sounds they made in the first game

J Hater said:
damn damn damn the torrent it runs like shit! why can't any gaming site upload the video so we can all be in peace!!!!

NOBODY SAID!! HOW's the QUALITY???? IS IT LIKE THE 33megs movie from last night?? OR IS IT BETTER?? AND THAT PART FROM LAST NIGHT WICH WAS RECORDED WITH A HANDYCAM IS A BETTER QUALITY NOW? :D

I took a series of screens:

http://home.comcast.net/~shuzer/w00t.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~shuzer/grig.JPG

http://home.comcast.net/~shuzer/bike.JPG

http://home.comcast.net/~shuzer/rollermines.JPG

http://home.comcast.net/~shuzer/fire.JPG

http://home.comcast.net/~shuzer/torchedcorpses.JPG

I just watched it, very very impressive. This game looks simply amazing. Sighhhhh, end of summer though? :\, does it really take that long to put in health boxes? lol

damn that looks vvv good!!! thnx a lot Shuzer! seems that no one even cares about what u post they just run u over! thnx againg! RESPECT!

Like I said, if you want it at 45 KB/sec, IM me on AIM (Mattis blah). I'll leave get file on overnight so you guys can whore my bandwidth all night =)

Have to wait for the video download.
Have to wait for the release date. (Did they just say 'this summer'? I wish they can give a more specific one. I was hoping to plan my holiday so that I can stay at home when the game releases, but now I can do nothing... :( )
Have to wait for the game.

Awwww

Sparta said:
The screaming was really cool when i heard it. It kinda creeped me out a bit, and then my bro pointed out that its muffled, so there's someone still alive under there. Which i thought was alot cooler then those weird sounds they made in the first game

I think that these zombies are what happens before the HL1 zombies. Human is still alive, then the headcrab takes over, then gonome.

I must've got got in early @ FP cos I only had to wait a tad over an hour. I was so impressed with that video that it's hard to describe. I really like how they did the strider battle twice though to show off the AI. The highlight (as mentioned) were the zombies crying out...I swear that kinda freaked me in a way. All the little things that valve has done will make this the: best...game...ever

90 minutes left...
91 minutes left...
97 minutes left...
96 minutes left...

We need a mirror, and now.

If they are going to announce a release date at E3, I think they will do it on the last day. That is when I would do it if I were them. Damn, I waited for about an hour to start d/l, then 2 hours d/ling, and at the very end, it screwed up. So I joined the founders club and didn't have to wait in line to d/l it again.

Man this game is going to be intense.

where can i find this "founders club" :p (i want to start downloading myself, so i can watch is this noon !!! :/

the body doesn't have to be alive for the headcrab to utilise its vocal chords - it'd need to keep a body breathing anyway and in taking over its hosts central nervous system you would expect the body to react to pain when the headcrab does i.e: scream.

(i am one of the lucky black mesa escapee scientists)

jonnyapps said:
the body doesn't have to be alive for the headcrab to utilise its vocal chords - it'd need to keep a body breathing anyway and in taking over its hosts central nervous system you would expect the body to react to pain when the headcrab does i.e: scream.

(i am one of the lucky black mesa escapee scientists)

Still, the older zombies sounded way more alien, and the headcrabs were fused on. Also, their skin was beginning to turn green-ish. These new guys haven't developped any of these features yet.

I wish I had the actual game so that I wouldn't need my powers of abject speculation. :p

woot me too, and Omg, 2 meg a second :O those new servers are slick with fast connections :)

isn't there a "no-subscribe/free/get in line" possibility on fileplanet ? cause i can't find it :/

nooo why am i at work D: cant see it now

and im already late :<<

That video just makes me want HL2 ever so much more.....

The 2 strider fights were really cool.

And the stuff in the little apartment was awsome. Just really great detail.

Gotta love a fileplanet subscription, and a 3.4 mbps transfer rate :naughty:

it'd need to keep a body breathing anyway and in taking over its hosts central nervous system you would expect the body to react to pain when the headcrab does i.e: scream.

The headcrabs don't seem to need to worry too much about the host being alive if they can animate corpses like the way they do in the graveyard stuff.

Finally got the big video downloaded and

HOLY CRAP!!!

I literally got goosebumps. It may be the best movie I've seen all year. Everything looks fantastic. I'm just, just... so relieved. No worries.

(And did anyone else think that the Elias scientist guy was voiced by the black dude on Benson? I'm almost positive it is. I can't remember his name. Robert something. Anyway, great goddamned video. Glad I stayed up this late.)

cant wait till i get home...*hate school* cant wait till i get home....

Apos said:
It is the guy from Benson.

I thought so. How did you know? And what's his name?

When are these going to be binked?? I can hardly wait.

Yedwin said:
Gotta love a fileplanet subscription, and a 3.4 mbps transfer rate :naughty:

lol dam ur shit is slow, i do 3.4 on regular conneciton. if i subscribe ill probably download 800kb costant.

hyenolie said:
lol dam ur shit is slow, i do 3.4 on regular conneciton. if i subscribe ill probably download 800kb costant.

i get 4.5kb/s on a good day so in your face.:imu:

how is the quality? is it comparable to last years QT movies?

ferd said:
how is the quality? is it comparable to last years QT movies?

Actually, I think it's better than last year's movie. It's very still (like the guy had the camera on a tripod or something) and you don't hear anyone talking like you did in the previous movie.

Comreak said:
Actually, I think it's better than last year's movie. It's very still (like the guy had the camera on a tripod or something) and you don't hear anyone talking like you did in the previous movie.

cos everyones speechless :>

cant wait to see it :rolling:

Sorry if this is posted before, but is this a ATI ruby poster in hl2?

Attachments

• Ruby.JPG
    Ruby.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 348
Anyone gonna do any mirrors??

Please, i'll buy ya a beer. :)

Back