Half-Life: Gordon's Dead

Unless you can develop time travel, you will, unfortunately, have to wait. But it's coming along fairly good. The hardest thing I've been having so far is still coming up with a name for the G-Man.

Also, does anyone here know Latin?

I learned it for two years, but I seriously sucked. Highest I got on my exams was 68%

Aw, man. Well, if anyone can get someone to translate it, I'd like the title to be 'Humanity's End,' only in Latin. Hope someone can help!

wow...

i just read the whole thread and my eyes hurt as BoogymanX said.

But also reading that all at once gave me this weird Neon Genisis Evangelion kinda feeling. The way you wrote that is in a way that someone who reads it for action would find it boring. But someone who looks at the deeper and phychological side of things can spend a whole hour reading it.

To say the least you wrote that so well i feel quite depressed now. lol.
I'm going to go have a buck- a bucket of icecream ;(

Anyway... a VERY well written story, keep up the good work and i look forward to more from you.

-d

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I think this should be made into a mod--I could care less if there is any shooting in it at all. That's how well this story was written.

@Boogeymanx
Sounds good, I look forward to what your teacher has to say!

@Darkwolf
I've started to really enjoy writing stories with more of a dark, psychological kind of writing, rather than action-oriented. Glad you enjoyed it!

@Max35
A few other people have suggested that this be made into a mod, but I guess nobody's managed to do anything. Ah well. I think it could probably make a cool mod, but I phail at coding and mapping, so I am useless at it.

I'm glad you think so!

Oh, and I'm almost finished writing the first chapter for an original fiction about a man who lost his mind and murdered a bunch of people...I'll post a link/post it here, when I get it typed up (it's being written in my notebook, during school when I, er, should be paying attention XD).

EDIT
As far as I can tell, this is grammatically correct, and will therefore be the new title of the original fiction of Gordon's Dead...Clementia Terminus. Unless I find out this was horribly incorrect grammar, it'll probably stay that.

BetaMaster said:
I'm glad you think so!

Oh, and I'm almost finished writing the first chapter for an original fiction about a man who lost his mind and murdered a bunch of people...I'll post a link/post it here, when I get it typed up (it's being written in my notebook, during school when I, er, should be paying attention XD).

EDIT
As far as I can tell, this is grammatically correct, and will therefore be the new title of the original fiction of Gordon's Dead...Clementia Terminus. Unless I find out this was horribly incorrect grammar, it'll probably stay that.

Cool! Keep it up m8:imu:

I just read this........."Story"......and all I can say is ****ING AWESOME!

This is only the 2nd story I have found to be a good one.

You should REALLY start writing books and ask VALVe about this.This seems like it took some work.

ME AND MY SNARKS SALUTE YOU!

Thanks, it did take a fair amount of work. Glad you enjoyed it!
And, it seems I'm allowed to post a non-HL2-related story in this section, so when I get it typed up (Hopefully this week? The chapter's longer than the first chapter in Gordon's Dead was.), I'll just make a new thread for it!

Back