Halo Speculation

Yeah, I know. Well, i'm going to enjoy my last moments. If i'm going out, i'm going with a bang!

:dozey: OK. I'm just gonna try to be the voice of REASON here. It's APPARENT you've all had some bad experiences. So why don't we all calm down and get back to whatever topics we were previously talking or working on. I agree with all of you it was probably very stupid of them to do WHATEVER they might have done to you guys but seriously. This is a forum. Forums are made for intelligent talk and creation of whatever philosophy we get from HalfLife. So like I said, lets get back to reality people.

Ok. Righty Oh. I recently bought OXM (official xbox magazine) and it came with the Hi-Def Halo 3 trailer. Looks good, but how many halo games are there going to be? There's halo 3, then That halo RTS, and I beleive I heard somewhere that they were making another halo FPS based on halo mythology. Is that true?

Ok. Righty Oh. I recently bought OXM (official xbox magazine) and it came with the Hi-Def Halo 3 trailer. Looks good, but how many halo games are there going to be? There's halo 3, then That halo RTS, and I beleive I heard somewhere that they were making another halo FPS based on halo mythology. Is that true?

I like how right after insulting a moderator in all caps and asking to be banned, he continues as usual like nothing just happened.

I like how right after insulting a moderator in all caps and asking to be banned, he continues as usual like nothing just happened.

Reminds me of me...
Not that I have the same IP as him of course. *cue shifty eyes*

He's Fruit Fvcker Prime, biznizzle.

Jintor, Don't bring your rap in here!
If you weren't such a bitch, I'd buy you a beer!

sorry, I'm just being...whack.

My friend told me of a Halo 3 documentary, and apparently, Broots will be acting more as a team. Any thoughts on this?

I'm out of the pen, pigs tried to keep me down but I fought back, one long year in the slammer made me an OG

Let's talk about ODST

Should be good granted they make some changes. As long as they try to swing away in some aspect from the gameplay of the other Halos it should be worth buying, ie weaker shields, more stealth, reliance on long-term strategy.

Probably the first game in the Halo franchise that I have ever shown any slight interest in.

Someone show me something that might cause me to hate it.

It's a new topic in the same genre, it's called recycling

Its supposed to be about the new expansion for Halo 3, but I doubt it'll stay like that for long.

I would really like it to have an emphasis on NOT going out and shooting everything. Stealth in the Halo universe could be a lot of fun.

I demand that they make a Halo game that follows the story of "The Fall of Reach".

Fall of Reach was a pretty good book, though I did find it amazing how John is even more boring and personalitiless in the book than the game.

What are you kidding, some of the shit John does in the book makes the 3 halo games look like his day off.

Well Fall of Reach didn't have quite as much focus on him as the others. Still far from 'personalitiless'.

Trying hard to think of all the other countless amounts of FPS games that focus so heavily upon the players personality. Not got alot at the moment. Quite surprised people are putting such a trivial thing into a negative on a game.

Freem--! No, wait...

Back