hands above the sheets!

Lets just say it has to do with chopping..

Now, lets get back on topic!

I told my gf masturbating is good 4 u. Now i have been replaced by a macine /tear

that zipper thing is horrible and after watching "theres something about mary" i have been traumatised and made sure nothing like that has happened

i also got myself caught ina public toilet at a trinastainto at rush hour:p

ive never swore so loud in a public place in my life!

:p everyone in the toilet was like shit doode gd luck getting that out :p n then laughed at me

Either a lot of people are lying, or they are extraordinarily stupid for ****ing while their parents were home.

Glo-Boy said:
Either a lot of people are lying, or they are extraordinarily stupid for ****ing while their parents were home.

Why's it stupid?

Parents don't have an opinion anyway. You can call them hypocritical if they do, since you are proof they were up to naughty business themselves.

Glo-Boy said:
Some people get a kick out of doing it when theres a sense of danger...

"Hey Susie!"
"Yeah?"
"My parents are home, lets go ****!"
"Parents are home?! Ooh, kinky!"

Farrowlesparrow said:
Some people get a kick out of doing it when theres a sense of danger...

reminds me of the mile high club ( for all you noobz its people who have done it in teh airplane bathroom)

I guess some people might enjoy the fact that they might get walked in on. Personally, I don't like taking that chance. I guess that's another reason I don't live at home anymore.

MarcoPollo said:
I dont **** my gf when my mom is home, I **** my cat.

Whatever you fancy mate...

Anyway it's not my thing to take risks when it comes to that. I mean last time when I hung out with some friends in my backyard (it was like 01.30 AM) we could hear our new neighbours having sex. We already ehm drank a little so we had the time of our lives there. We heard one of them scream 'Yes yes yes!' so we yelled the same. I think we woke up half the neighbourhood.
Imagine while you have sex and some teenage pricks hear it and start screaming along. I think that's more embarrassing than being caught by your parents.

My friends made up this thing/dare called a Danger Wank.
What you do is you start off, then to get off you have to shout "MUM, MUM!" before finishing and covering yourself up.

It was funnier when they described it. :|

SimonomiS said:
My friends made up this thing/dare called a Danger Wank.
What you do is you start off, then to get off you have to shout "MUM, MUM!" before finishing and covering yourself up.

It was funnier when they described it. :|

Your friend didn't make it up, it was in the Viz, and possibly around before then. Used to joke about danger wanks all the time at Uni.

Funny stuff :LOL:

Think this site is safe, except from profanities.
http://www.encyclopedia-of-sex.com/displayarticle560.html

Jelena said:
Whatever you fancy mate...

Anyway it's not my thing to take risks when it comes to that. I mean last time when I hung out with some friends in my backyard (it was like 01.30 AM) we could hear our new neighbours having sex. We already ehm drank a little so we had the time of our lives there. We heard one of them scream 'Yes yes yes!' so we yelled the same. I think we woke up half the neighbourhood.
Imagine while you have sex and some teenage pricks hear it and start screaming along. I think that's more embarrassing than being caught by your parents.
It could be off putting, but then again.. there are people who enjoy everything. Some people are exhibitionists by nature, and knowing that they can be heard would only spur them on.

Farrowlesparrow said:
It could be off putting, but then again.. there are people who enjoy everything. Some people are exhibitionists by nature, and knowing that they can be heard would only spur them on.

I think they left the window open by accident and that they just didn't care...or didn't hear, they were too busy I guess ^^

But that danger wank sounds like something that you only do once or twice, or else your mom gets suspicious.

This is some genuine story from a friend of mine, a bit long but worth the read.
This happened to my friend called “x” who lives in Louisiana.

He finally got a date with a very pretty girl he really liked. They arranged to meet on a Saturday. To bad for him he got diarrhea the day before. But damn, it was the girl he always wanted; with the help of medications he managed to control it for Saturday morning.

They arranged to meet at the train station to take the train to town. At 1 pm they found themselves at a restaurant. Unfortunately for him, the diarrhea came back around desert. He quickly managed to clean himself in the bathroom. He knew it was coming back, so he decided to leave home ASAP. And back it came, as they were walking to the train station, he got it again, damn, it was all over him, fortunately the girl didn’t notice, but she was starting to comment on the smell. “X” had to walk like a cowboy the rest of the way; he was now full of shit. To his luck, he finds a GAP store, the same brand of his jeans! They both get in the store, He had to distract the girl; who would buy the same pair of jeans twice?
What he did is the following: He grabbed a green sweater and the pair of jeans, while trying to distract the girl, he loosely manages with hand signals to tell confused apprentice cashier that he wanted only the jeans and not the sweater. After looking at girl stuff, he quickly pays and grabs his bag.

Off they go to the train; he was filling shit coming down his leg by now. They quikly get into the train, of course my friend didn’t sit down as he quickly headed to the bathroom to change. In the speed of light, he takes off his all shitted jeans, takes off his boxers, cleans himself, wraps up the boxer and the jeans and throws them out of the speeding train, he now procures to get changed, he opens the GAP bag...to find a sweet green sweater.

I was on a school trip once and had to share a room with this guy I didn't really like, but hey-ho. Anyway, one night I'm trying to get to sleep, and from his bed I hear the bed sheets rustling an awful lot and some heavy breathing... I really didn't need the soundtrack of that guy "polluting himself", as the Gaelic say, as I tried to go to sleep.
Ugh...

Jelena said:
But that danger wank sounds like something that you only do once or twice, or else your mom gets suspicious.

LOL, I don't think anyone actually does it, it's just a really funny joke really... :cheese:

el Chi said:
I was on a school trip once and had to share a room with this guy I didn't really like, but hey-ho. Anyway, one night I'm trying to get to sleep, and from his bed I hear the bed sheets rustling an awful lot and some heavy breathing... I really didn't need the soundtrack of that guy "polluting himself", as the Gaelic say, as I tried to go to sleep.
Ugh...

Argh no, that's terrible. I heard a similar kind of story about one guy in a room with 5 other guys everynight... so they beat the living daylights out of him when he did it one time.
I don't condone either actions (befouling yourself in a shared room, or beating someone up).

Adrien C said:
This is some genuine story from a friend of mine, a bit long but worth the read.

He finally got a date with a very pretty girl he really liked. They arranged to meet on a Saturday. To bad for him he got diarrhea the day before. But damn, it was the girl he always wanted; with the help of medications he managed to control it for Saturday morning.

They arranged to meet at the train station to take the train to town. At 1 pm they found themselves at a restaurant. Unfortunately for him, the diarrhea came back around desert. He quickly managed to clean himself in the bathroom. He knew it was coming back, so he decided to leave home ASAP. And back it came, as they were walking to the train station, he got it again, damn, it was all over him, fortunately the girl didn’t notice, but she was starting to comment on the smell. “X” had to walk like a cowboy the rest of the way; he was now full of shit. To his luck, he finds a GAP store, the same brand of his jeans! They both get in the store, He had to distract the girl; who would buy the same pair of jeans twice?
What he did is the following: He grabbed a green sweater and the pair of jeans, while trying to distract the girl, he loosely manages with hand signals to tell confused apprentice cashier that he wanted only the jeans and not the sweater. After looking at girl stuff, he quickly pays and grabs his bag.

Off they go to the train; he was filling shit coming down his leg by now. They quikly get into the train, of course my friend didn’t sit down as he quickly headed to the bathroom to change. In the speed of light, he takes off his all shitted jeans, takes off his boxers, cleans himself, wraps up the boxer and the jeans and throws them out of the speeding train, he now procures to get changed, he opens the GAP bag...to find a sweet green sweater.
Wow.. That is hilarious. HAHAHAHA. Poor sap.. I bet he felt really silly sitting in the train restroom with no pants or boxers.. Once again, HAHAHA. How did he manage to get out? What in the world did he do?

He became an urban legend, and thefore negated any need for the filling of... plot holes.

Adrien C said:

You lost my belief at "take the train to town"...in Louisiana.

Roflmfao. That green sweater thing, pure comendy. :imu: :imu: :imu: :imu: :imu:

don_johnson said:
whys that?
I've lived in LA all my life. Never seen a passenger train here. Especially not a commuter train.

Steve_O said:
I've lived in LA all my life. Never seen a passenger train here. Especially not a commuter train.

Louisiana not Los Angeles

Adrien C said:
Louisiana not Los Angeles

LA is the abbreviation for Louisiana, which is what he was talking about. Just look at his location. And I agree with Steve_O on the disbelief of this story since I've heard similar urban myths before.

Back