Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows SPOILER THREAD

Wow any hope that the internet has some good is gone now. Max on the YTMND is saying "who cares if I get sued by Scholastic?" He thinks he has a constitutional right to host illegal pictures and post spoilers. The users are equally lame as saying "it's a lame book, yada yada..". The irony of it all is that he thinks he can host these pics becase it's his freedom of speech and in doing so ruining the story for me and others. Wtf is Max thinking? :flame:

Wow any hope that the internet has some good is gone now. Max on the YTMND is saying "who cares if I get sued by Scholastic?" He thinks he has a constitutional right to host illegal pictures and post spoilers. The users are equally lame as saying "it's a lame book, yada yada..". The irony of it all is that he thinks he can host these pics becase it's his freedom of speech and in doing so ruining the story for me and others. Wtf is Max thinking? :flame:

It's cos he's black, Hool. AM I RIGHT?!?!?!

Dumbledore comes back from the dead and takes revenge on Snape.

Finished it at 5am this morning. It's a kickass book even though it's nothing like the others. I'm sad the series is over though :(

I was at work today ( I work at Wal-Mart... *sigh* ) and there's a big pallet of Harry Potter books wrapped up on a pallet with black plastic and boxed off on the top with some plywood. There's a big green sticker on all of the sides that said something along the lines of "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL SIGNED DATE". Of course, the pallet is sitting on the steel bins that are about 25 feet off the floor to prevent anybody from grabbing a copy...

I just got spoiler'd by an email attachment. Scans from the last chapter. :(

[YOUTUBE]G_vas-7a7is[/YOUTUBE]

Sif this isn't posted. I hate all you harry potter fags.

If I could, I would set on fire the fag who posted those ****ing scans. ALL ****ING DAY at school ****ing retards have been yelling out spoilers in the middle of hallways, fields, classrooms even. I've had my damn mp3 jammed in my ear for the whole day at high volumes because of these ******s. Why do they do it? Is it because they're retarded?

Arrrgh!

On the other hand, lol at the teacher giving out detentions to spoiler-shouters. He's a legend. (I swear near the end of the day he got a stick from somewhere and was pointing it at students and saying "Silencio!")

It's cos he's black, Hool. AM I RIGHT?!?!?!
No because they can't read. :p j/k obviously but you guys think that I'm not. Meh you guys compeltely missed the point of that thread anyways.

Our book publishers looking forward to it. Christmas release will make extra money and kids who will post translations on the internet will be sued. Nice support of fans here, I'm not a big fan but I feel sorry for them.

<3 czechoslovakia :D

would be interesting trying to read it in cryllic no?

I want to drive to bookstores tonight and yell spoilers to the waiting fans.

[YOUTUBE]G_vas-7a7is[/YOUTUBE]

Sif this isn't posted. I hate all you harry potter fags.

Sounds like a happily ever-after ending. Booooooooooooooooooooo.

Also, why make a thread called "SPOILER THREAD" then say "Don't post any spoilers k?"? :|

Don't worry guys, nobody important dies.

But there's a whole lot of love being spread around! <3

I went on ytmnd for some reason. I really cannot remember. They ****ing spoiled the book for me by some site title. Of course I got interested and clicked on the damn thing. All I'm going to say is that the final chapter is interesting and there will be piles of bodies everywhere in the end. It's just a major blood bath and I really don't know all the people who die because it was an exerpt. They did say some names which I am ****ing kicking myself in the face argh! Amazon sent me an e-mail saying the book is getting ready to ship. Bloomsbury should have a live webcam reading of the book tomorrow at midnight. *I just had to d/l the grainy pics of the book just right now. Just reading the chapter titles and it sounds epic.
Ban this ****ing shithead.

Since this book has a happy end I officially proclaim this as class A cliche suckage.

I haven't read Order or Half Blood Prince, think I could read this knowing all the basic details of the last two books?

lol at that ending, just lol. J.K Rowling is a peon compared to someone like Terry Pratchett when it comes to fantasy even though she doesn't really combine it with much comedy, she just so happened to find a gravey train with the 12 and under age group, and Imo it's very mediocre story writing that doesn't seem to be very suitable for kids anymore.

I want to drive to bookstores tonight and yell spoilers to the waiting fans.
My brother and I were discussing doing it tonight. It'd be a fun time.

Seriously, there's nothing better than crushing the hopes and dreams of a 39 year old man dressed up like a teenaged wizard.

We had people do that at our store last release, and heard about it happening in several other places. We book store employees are all cynical bastards so we thought it was hilarious (if theres any other profession that makes you lose faith in humanity faster I don't know it).

I spent three hours packing these books into non-labeled boxes last night so we could have them near the registers without anyone knowing. I'm probably going to be spending a good chunk of today doing the same. And if I ever hear the name Harry Potter after this I'm going to beat someone to death with their own plastic wand.

I''m going to be there at midnight becuase I work in a bar next door.

If someone shouts a spoiler I will kill them.

I haven't read Order or Half Blood Prince, think I could read this knowing all the basic details of the last two books?

I remember Rowling always refreshed you with details of previous books about significant events/chapters, so I think you should be good although you will miss the meaning of some things.

However I do recommend you to read Order and Half Blood, if you have a chance. They're good books.

You guys are stupid.

Now this is a master piece.

Where_The_Wild_Things_Are.jpg

You guys are stupid.

Now this is a master piece.

Where_The_Wild_Things_Are.jpg

I love that book.

As for harry potter, never read any of them. Saw the first film. Thought it was rubbish. Didn't see any more. Untill Sunday, atleast, when I'm going to see the latest one for a friend's birthday. Great! :|

strange, that totally goes against the OTHER version of spoilers.

Epic fail

What the **** is this shit? Unless Harry gets his face cut off and grafted to his genitals then this book sucks.

Did anyone else get a major spoiler because of this forum?

*raises hand*

Damn funnyhaha.

I'll be highly disappointed if I don't see a poorly recorded video of a guy driving by in a van and shouting spoilers again.

Page 251, and Magical Political Warfare is really, really weird.

Back