Harry Potter HBP

yeah, there is a locket in grimmauld place...

But I think that R.A.B. is Regulus Black, who probably has an A middle name, and the locked mught be the horcrux in grimmauld place

Near the end of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, a message is signed with the initials R.A.B., and some have interpreted it to mean Regulus A. Black. (The "A." is not given by Rowling but could stand for "Alphard," uncle to Regulus and Sirius.) This would indicate that the locket Horcrux was stolen by Regulus and possibly destroyed. Page 116 of The Order of the Phoenix mentions a similar locket stashed at 12 Grimmauld Place, the Black household.

Thanks goes to Wikipedia.

I read the one book with the underground basement (accessible by the bathroom), somewhere in that book the slitherin guys had their own secret basement or something to that effect. Dunno if it ever showed up in future books.

TheBleeding said:
I hope Harry isn't as angst in the next book. In the Order of the Phoenix it was always ''ARGH GO AWAY DIE MY PARENTS WERE KILLED RAGH VOLDEMORT FLASHBACKS PAIN SCAR SCAR'' whenever someone spoke to him. I swear, the amount of coversations with him that involved J.K having to press the caps-lock button when writing were unbeleiveable.
That is the smartest thing I've heard anybody say about anything ever.

So smart you needed to create an account to post about it!

Back