high quality hl2 vids in new pc gamer

It does.

We will now commence killing you.
Nobody likes you anymore, if they ever liked you to begin with.
Witholding new media from dedicated half-life fans is not a good idea!

I'll upload it if everyone's that bothered.

EDIT: I mean give it to someone who has MSN or something.

MSN: [email protected]
AIM: IAF Snoman

Abom said:
Guys, it's really not that special. The quality may be clearer in sections, but in most of the others it's very washed-out.

i'd try that digiQ8 bloke feath, but everyone should bare in mind that other than the gman section, the video really isnt that spesh.

Dr0ndeh said:
i'd try that digiQ8 bloke feath, but everyone should bare in mind that other than the gman section, the video really isnt that spesh.

Feath said:
I don't think it's worth uploading. The Quality isn't that much better and a LOT of the content has been cut.

I just want to stop people asking for it.

The only think that strikes me is that the G-man doesn't stutter as much when he says "Your time has come, again".

yeh the audio is the only really good thing throughout the video.

Crusader said:
ROFLMAO

The G-Man is real!

I think Doom 3's graphics just got owned :afro:

Agreed. That's THE most lifelike human I've seen in a video game, period. That's just a bloody awesome amount of detail in that model.

I hope that it IS the in-game model though. The 2003 model which was shown last year wasn't as detailed in that source tech demo (in-game with other stuff happening in the environment) - but then no one had zoomed this close.

It could be that valve just made a ultra detailed G-man just for the presentation - although I hope not.

And I never noticed that glossy forehead before! wow, striking attention to detail there!

okay im i the only one that has noticed this - wasnt the e32k4 videos released on high quality bink format quitea while ago? i swear i downloaded them from fileplanet! is this just me or is this 'new' video actualy just a section taken fromt he old one and is actually not exciting at all?

okay am i the only one that has noticed this - wasnt the e32k4 videos released on high quality bink format quite a while ago? i swear i downloaded them from fileplanet! is this just me or is this 'new' video actualy just a section taken from the old one and is actually not exciting at all?

kevinb456 said:
okay im i the only one that has noticed this - wasnt the e32k4 videos released on high quality bink format quitea while ago? i swear i downloaded them from fileplanet! is this just me or is this 'new' video actualy just a section taken fromt he old one and is actually not exciting at all?

If they were, we all missed them. And they aren't there now.

no they wernt, there is only a bink of the counterstrike source movie.

drondeh do us a favor the next time you feel like withholding stuff from the community - dont post it.

guinny said:
drondeh do us a favor the next time you feel like withholding stuff from the community - dont post it.

Guinny, do me a favour. Grow up.

Everyone who has already seen the video has said that it's nothing special. Nothing's being "withheld".

it would be nice if the vid was uploaded but then again what if dr0ndeh had a 56k connection - i guess then we'd do what he did - pay for the vids and buy the magazine

guinny said:

do us all a favour and withhold every single thing you feel like posting.

some of those hl2 vids were good but that bink video doesnt run so smooth for me

Dr0ndeh said:
do us all a favour and withhold every single thing you feel like posting.
STFU, guinny is better than j00!!

and my opinion: either way, uploaded or not, i'll be happy :)

man just upload this video, the whining's starting to grate.

If you just upload it with torrent you will only use your bandwidth for what, 10 min? just upload the stupid video so everyone here can pull out their depends and watch it, Jesus man you make it sound like uploading it is the end of the world as we know it.

Guinny did have a point... if it's nothing special, why did it even warrant a post?

A lot of people bitch here, wow.
Just wait for the game... it's not that far away...

Rafa 5.0 said:
A lot of people bitch here, wow.
Just wait for the game... it's not that far away...

Yeah! Only 2.6 Lombardi time units to go. BTW, if anyone thinks that HL2 will have the same level of detail and fidelity as that G-Man pic you're crazy. Games never seem to look as good as they do on the developer's own hardware. It'll look good, but not crap-in-your-pants good.

Rafa 5.0 said:
NO WAY MAN!, it's only like 2.5 Lombardi's away, 2.6, ha!

your forgetting Lombardi's main aspect in deffinition, "Prone To Slippage".

Dr0ndeh said:
he is not.

Lol. People used to hate me about a year ago. But now, they'll side with me over you any day. Unless I'm completely wrong.

Reading this made me go out and buy it also. Yay for living in England!

I would, But I never brought a PCGamer in ages, and found it's a dvd disc, and my computer doesn't have a dvd player.

Bugger.

Damn, I can't get it in the neighbourhood in here. If I would I would upload the video again with torrent. You know, my upload increased from 8 kb/s to 14 kb/s!!! Who wants to touch me?

I've been trying to send the video to DigiQ but we've been having problems. Anyone else want to try?

if you are going to torrent, you have to have the initial reciever with a massive upload speed, otherwise it will take forever

Back