hl2 Pushed back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i hate to come into this thread with the "i told ya so" attitude because i want HL2 as much as anyone else here... however i had decided not to talke release dates literally like some pple here have so this delay news hasn't really affected me :p

it just means more time for me to save for a completely new pc, plus since i never played Halo, i might check it out.. *shrug* either way once HL2 is released i'll be using a better comp hopefully :)

wow

this got off topic

I thought it was the delay thread but it must be "my post count is bigger so my penis is too" thread

my mistake

Originally posted by burnzie
wow

this got off topic

I thought it was the delay thread but it must be "my post count is bigger so my penis is too" thread

my mistake

lol

Originally posted by [[LuCkY]]
Nothing, it is the same as it always was.

Thanks. I suspected as much. Damn work proxy. I panicked for a second then :)

Anyway, I'm going home, I'll catch up with you all in another 40 pages or so :p

Originally posted by Legend
Dude, it was just like 10pm when they called, anyway. He's on the west side. Chill.

I'm on the west side, and I'm a game developer. (EA) And if I got a calls at 10pm, at home, from like 20 stalkers over some tabloidish story on some website, I'd be pissed! It's for that reason his number is probably unlisted. If not, it'll proably be changed to an unlisted one by noon tommorow I'll bet.
Did you guys ever even think of the possibility that you might be waking up his visiting from out of town sister's baby that's sleeping at 10pm? Or the fact that his girl needs to be up at 4am to catch an early flight to visit her parents and needs her sleep? Or that his relationship could be suffering because of his long hours and your phone calls to him after work hours at their home are the breaking point for her to leave him?
I dunno. To me that just seems so out of line.
I'm embaressed just being a fan at the moment.

Originally posted by .5c0ut-WHoR3.
WTF!!! **** OFF its more than a game.

Thats like saying to a mass footy fan its just a game, they would smash the c*** through you.

:rolleyes: You're right.
All life revolves around this game.
(P.S. I pity you. (No, really.)

wow

this got off topic

my mistake

my penis was incidentally large when i came to these forums so hah

wow

this got off topic

my mistake

lol are u talkin about me and my countdown?

Originally posted by XtAkm4p
its was insane they got a couple thousand posts veeeeeeeeeery quickly

well then, for a project, that'd be something to try to repeat! lol

Originally posted by Goombatommy
What section are you looking at? HL 2 isnt even on their website.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing

Originally posted by DaveKap
Worst thread evar just turned into the best thread evar.

I hope that is because some people are realising it could be a spoofed e-mail :)

Is it delayed or not?

someone who knows what there talking about answer this question :D

Originally posted by RblDiver
well then, for a project, that'd be something to try to repeat! lol

lets see..... we got like 5000 members.... each member can post every 30 seconds

thats 10 thousand posts a minute. can we do it?

Originally posted by 5avag3
Is it delayed or not?

The answer would be maybe, there's an ongoing debate as to the legitimacy of the email. Both camps are set in their ways! lol

Is it delayed or not?

Hey savage you see my posts of some of your weird paint jobs?

Originally posted by XtAkm4p
lets see..... we got like 5000 members.... each member can post every 30 seconds

thats 10 thousand posts a minute. can we do it?

Heh, well, the major part'd be to try to get a cohesive conversation going in that short time, now THAT'd be art ;)

Is it delayed or not?

hey are u the savage that misspelled hl2 in that pic?

very very sad, man

Dude, my art teacher said he'd give us extra credit if we participated in an art riot, wonder if this'd count :D lmao

Heh, well, the major part'd be to try to get a cohesive conversation going in that short time, now THAT'd be art ;)

if we did someone would have to call guiness

wats the record for spammage?

Dude, my art teacher said he'd give us extra credit if we participated in an art riot, wonder if this'd count :D lmao
I started a lets riot thread but it got deleted :(

anyone with any evidence why it is or isnt?

There has been no proof to substantiate the rumors regarding the legitimacy of the said e-mail.

Like I said, take all information as a grain of salt.

My god... the page count is going up as I'm trying to catch up to the end, hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back