hl2 Pushed back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
U MORONS DONT LET THEM SLIP THE POISION OF FRAGMASTER INTO U, HES THE ONE WHO WROTE IT !!! ITS STILL AN UNCONFIREMED E-MAIL!! ITS LIKE SAYING THAT NERDS CAN BEAT UP JOCKS WITHOUT SCIENTIFIC PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50

What do you think Abom or any of the other mods will think when they see what has happened to the forums?

Edit: Ahh, I'm a zombie. Yay, no more stereo-typing for me!

Originally posted by coolio2man
U MORONS DONT LET THEM SLIP THE POISION OF FRAGMASTER INTO U, HES THE ONE WHO WROTE IT !!! ITS STILL AN UNCONFIREMED E-MAIL!! ITS LIKE SAYING THAT NERDS CAN BEAT UP JOCKS WITHOUT SCIENTIFIC PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50

I wish that were true

Originally posted by spitcodfry
Maybe if we call them enough and harass them enough they'll go ahead and release an unfinished beta copy on the 30th---yay!

What are you talking about it is finished they're just watching us go insane, while they play HL2 :p

He is slightly correct. We don't have a screenshot, hell we don't even have the ORIGINAL E-MAIL that was sent. I'll believe it when there is more proof :)

Gabe.jpg

Gabe.jpg

Gabe.jpg

Gabe.jpg

Gabe.jpg

Gabe.jpg

Gabe.jpg

Gabe.jpg

Gabe.jpg

Originally posted by Gordon'sFreeman
hahahahahahaha, omg thats a good one :cheers:

yeah, that is good lol

so what's his number? Is anyone really gonna call? I dont have the balls to and wouldn't know what to say, but he's probably change his number already anyway. Saw this coming, little bastard

ok, there operator, is out of the office for a good while, so...no one is home, unless some one knows Gabe's or Douge's Extentson ?

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Welcome to the fasting growing thread full of Cry Babies... the net has ever known.

It is delayed.... it probably always was.

Originally posted by Athlon7
It seems that shack got that same e-mail soo... Yeah.

Has it occurred to anyone that City 17 could be making this up? Honestly--why would Valve's PR director make an announcement of such magnitude to a little known fan site? City 17 has nothing to lose

i wouldnt ever BS you...im serious about everything

INCLUDDING that plan to storm the office !

i got blackhawk support, but no a-10, c-130, or Apache

I think I speak for Half-Life fans everywhere at this point when I say "Whatever."

i dont have his home phone

here is the companys phone number, go to the operator, she's out of the office for a long time....maybe in japan... ?

425-889-9642

I still haven't gotten my Big-Mac bait. Where is it?

Originally posted by Edge
Welcome to the fasting growing thread full of Cry Babies... the net has ever known.

It is delayed.... it probably always was.

That's fine, but why the heck did they wait till the last minute to tell us it was delayed and lead us on to believe it was still coming. Come on, they misled us. Like I've said about 50 times now, I'm not mad, but it's just lame.

Spit, Shack posted it as if they received it directly from Lombardi...

Originally posted by Marine436
i dont have his home phone

here is the companys phone number, go to the operator, she's out of the office for a long time....maybe in japan... ?

425-889-9642

call directory assistance again and ask for gabe newell in either bellevue, kirkland, redmond, or seattle. its gotta be one of those four cities in which he lives in

you think gabe is going to want a OLD big mac...i bought the closest MCd's, it is DEDICATED to making that ONE Burger !

I never saw any blackhawks in the Corps.

Where you in the same Corps I was?

0311. 97-2001, Golf 2/2 and Charlie 1/1
FLoated with 22nd MEU east coast and 15th out west

LMAO I SAID SEPTEMBER 30TH DUR DUR HUHUHUH IT COMIN' THE 30TH HUR HUR. oh stfu, Gabe.

Originally posted by Athlon7
Spit, Shack posted it as if they received it directly from Lombardi...

Ugh...this is a nightmare I really want to wake up from

WTF spitcodfry....you do it ! LOL

what if i call while he is getting ready to make sweet love or something, you know him ! you DO it, i dont want him to BAN me from ever playing HL2 Dear god NO

delayed or not... I'm pretty sure gabe and co. have their phones unhooked at this moment.

Hrmm, perhaps all this publicity towards this email is good, even if it's fake; surely if it's fake, Valve won't let this be reported so widely as being true? And if it's true, surely it will have to be confirmed by more than one source? At least then we'll know for sure...

Frankly i dont know who's shits where anymore :( its so god damn confuzering with VALVe being so quiet and people screaming murder and the sites with the crap and fragmaster ;(

Bleh.

Has it occurred to anyone that City 17 could be making this up? Honestly--why would Valve's PR director make an announcement of such magnitude to a little known fan site? City 17 has nothing to lose

Spid it's on shacknews also and planethalflife now ya maybe they are spreading something but I highly doubt it I mean all the time to build a site to just to tear it down? they just mighta been quickest to post.

/me pinches spitcodfry

/me runs around screaming "I TOUCHED SPITCOD!!!!"

Originally posted by dis
That's fine, but why the heck did they wait till the last minute to tell us it was delayed and lead us on to believe it was still coming. Come on, they misled us. Like I've said about 50 times now, I'm not mad, but it's just lame.

Yes its just wrong. They cant treat fans like this. thats what pissed me off the most. They got us all hyped up for no ****ing reason

Yeah, it says 100% confirmed, but doesn't say how it was confirmed. Very shady. Either bad joke or bad journalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back