HL2 Source Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we could do thesame thing we do everytime something like this pops up. It's time to play... "Who wants email Gabe?!?".

Originally posted by Rasmoh
Well, we could do thesame thing we do everytime something like this pops up. It's time to play... "Who wants email Gabe?!?".
gabe died early this morning didn't you hear? ;(

Jesus Christ, the guy is *****! Why do you even give him a second thought? Haven't you learned from OGC's little Steam=Spyware crap?

Looks pretty real to me :bonce:
Im so confused ;(

yeah, thats a bit weird, i hope someone official gives us an explanation of some sort. All this leakage and confusion, we want the truth!

well this is a ***** guys so me thinks its 100% fake
and we dont want ***** to have the code because they could make engine level hacks that no anti cheat COULD EVER STOP

edit: oh did not know it would block the hacker clans name but we all know who they are

You can't trust anything the person posts because of his connections with ***** and similars.

Toy is part of *****, a cheating/TKing/ and general attention-requiring clan for Counter Strike.

***** can be likened to the sort of kids that shoot up schools. They're desperate for attention, they're immature, and they lack moral discipline, respect, and a sense of moral balance. It's difficult to deal with them - if you curse at them, become upset, or show any sort of attention then they just try harder as they get a kick out of any attention they receive.
I, for one, feel rather sorry for their parents. These are also the sort of kids you see on those day-time talk shows where the kids are sent to detention centers, boot camps, and prisons. Show these kids what it's like when they aren't the center of everything and they cry like the immature people they are.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

And with that said, this thread should be closed.

Christ, somebody make me a mod. These forums would be a lot cleaner. :)

well, i have a link to the file...it's a rar, 32 mb, extracts to 177 megs of code. I'm not going to poke around it, because i don't want to spoil anything

i'm not going to give out the link either. this looks scarily real.

man it is really really really dissapointing to be thinking about how some kids are already developing cracks and cheats for hl2.. and its not even out yet.the game isn't even leaked.

well if the valve guys are GIVING my-g0t teh files then the world is coming to an end :eek:
you heared it here first my-got and valve working together to take over the world!!!:eek:
what is all the valve dev team is my-got oh my god!!!!:eek:

Originally posted by Spiffae
well, i have a link to the file...it's a rar, 32 mb, extracts to 177 megs of code. I'm not going to poke around it, because i don't want to spoil anything

i'm not going to give out the link either. this looks scarily real.

you have a link to half-life 2 source code which is 177mb unzipped?

Just got the rar from irc, I'm going to work on the nix port now

man i hope valve encrypts all the code for on-line play and constantly changes it via steam. i mean... we have to have steam, might as well use it

where can we download that source code? :) some people told me that they will make it playable but without textures lol :)

I truly HOPE this is not a significant chunk of the source code... that would throw a huge monkey wrench into the HL2 release schedule.

I want to get my hands on it to see if it is legit... I hope it is a marketing trick by VALVe to "leak" BS code to keep the hype around HL2 rolling

man i was gonna hit the sack.. but i can't go to sleep now... is it real!??! what will they do with it?!?!?!? will valve have to recode!??!?!? whats going on!?!?!?!? where did all my coke go!??! do i have enough money to buy gas tomarrow!??!? am i really tired or just bored. neither i need to know!!

Full and complete Source Engine source code? Maybe not.

SDK? Very good possiblity.

I hope its the real deal, and that HL2 gets warez, that will teach ValvE to like like gygpsy bitches

Originally posted by PhatBoyz
I hope its the real deal, and that HL2 gets warez, that will teach ValvE to like like gygpsy bitches
You can't warez source code. You kind of need the graphics and sound files to play :p

It does not look real to me. Most of it appears to be old Quake/HL1 code.

same guy ?
check the name on the friends window

Attachments

• myg0ttheme-t0y.gif
    myg0ttheme-t0y.gif
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,011
Oh, god, I hope it's not the real source code. There will be cheats before the game is even out.

Wow source code... its not the game so i dont care...

if you have some nice screenies of hl2.. post em.

Originally posted by Edge
Funny thing is t0y says.. it wasn't my PC someone tooks screens... but mIRC says t0y@blah

Funny thing is, you need to learn how mIRC works ;)

When you PM somebody, that's the only time it says a name in the title window. Why the hell would t0y be PMing himself? It doesn't prove the files are real, however, it doesn't prove they are fake either.

And with all this leaking going on, can I please at least get the benchmark, if not a beta? :dork: :x ;) :cheers: :cheese:

my TF2 post was deleted...hmmmm this is very suspicious

Originally posted by Sh0t
Half life 2 has a jet ski

I bet it also has a fully working European Homosexual club, and you can dance :dozey:

And it also has a Huge ship you can drive and destroy City 17,

And a jetpack that makes farting sounds,

And a watch that stops time......

Oh man I hope this isn't true, but I HIGHLY doubt it. Looks like those idiot kiddy cheaters in CS pulling a giant scam...

Originally posted by Alurcard2
same guy ?
check the name on the friends window

yes same guy, t0y is *****.

funny they hacked steam and turned it into a cheat machine lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back