HL2_TechDemo Easter Egg Hunt - Gone GOLD

Okay, not28, I found your avatar. The picture below shows where it is, so DO NOT CLICK if you don't want it spoiled:

Attachments

• not28.jpg
    not28.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 372
I'll give u all a hint about my avatar ;)
Look in the place with the monster in fire (sorry don't remember the name).

hey.... adam..... where the **** is my avatar?
/me sobs uncontrolablly cause OBVIOSLY no one on the forums likes him

madca7, we find the avatars together ok? go on steam

Aralkar, that's a damn nice spot. You and the Banana are some of my favorite spots.

Anyways, 3 left. Any tips? (NO SPOILERS.)

Attachments

• 3avatarsleft.jpg
    3avatarsleft.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 312
Originally posted by omlette
Okay, not28, I found your avatar. The picture below shows where it is, so DO NOT CLICK if you don't want it spoiled:

OHHHH. Thanks a lot. I must have searched in that area a hundred times, I just didn't look in the corner there. Thanks.

Well, I got a surprise when I accidentaly did what is needed to do to find my avatar :cool:

btw I'm gonna try to remember where I found these and I have only 1 left, so if you can give me a tip...

EDIT: Omlette all the avatars you are looking for are in the same room. 2 of them are very close to each other, and to find the other you'll have to look up.

Attachments

• 1left.jpg
    1left.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 296
Originally posted by Aralkar
Well, I got a surprise when I accidentaly did what is needed to do to find my avatar :cool:

btw I'm gonna try to remember where I found these and I have only 1 left, so if you can give me a tip...

I have it, don't recall where. Sorry, lol.
3 more, for me... :( *sigh*

EDIT: Omlette all the avatars you are looking for are in the same room. 2 of them are very close to each other, and to find the other you'll have to look up.

Ooooh... thank you very much. *Searches* :bounce:

I made a mistake in the 3rd one, it's not where I said, but if you know where is the hidden area, you'll find it :cool:
If some1 can remember where is my last avatar, plz give me a hint ;(

A lot of weird stuff happened to me on that map. For example, one of the floating platforms in the water levitated about 20 feet into the air. And I still can't kill the second soldier. He just stands in the doorway and no matter what weapon I use on him, he's still alive.

I made a mistake in the 3rd one, it's not where I said, but if you know where is the hidden area, you'll find it :cool:
If some1 can remember where is my last avatar, plz give me a hint ;(

Its in the room you teleport to, can anyone tell me where the badly drawn smiley with the white background is?

Originally posted by TeeJay
Its in the room you teleport to, can anyone tell me where the badly drawn smiley with the white background is?

It's under a barrel.

And can anyone tell me where's the matrix smilie? ;(

Originally posted by TechnoHippyChic
I'm getting:

Fatal Error
SV_StartSound: volume = 395

When I try to start it as a server. Where'd the "Custome Game" option go in Steam, anyway?

Can anybody help me out here? I wanna play! :(

i dont see a map/sound folder in the valve directory of my e-mail :(

should i create one?

It's under a barrel.

And can anyone tell me where's the matrix smilie? ;(

Thx, got them all now, and as i said, urs is in the room you teleport to. Its quite small and on one of the pipes.

Originally posted by TeeJay
Thx, got them all now, and as i said, urs is in the room you teleport to. Its quite small and on one of the pipes.

hmmm well I think it's very well hiden, I found one in a pipe but it was the one I told to omlette
I'll keep searching, thnx for the info

the link for the usp 9mm match doesn't work... says corrupt zip file, any others?

At last! I did it! I must say Good Work Adam, it was very difficult with some of them to find, but i got them all :cool:
Thanx too to all the people that helped me :cheers:
Great map, that shows us all the possibilities of the HL1 engine while we get fun looking for our avatars.

Whezzer est un salope qui adore le queue dans sa bouche et cul. Il aussi aime le sperme dans les sandwiches.

Originally posted by PSX
the link for the usp 9mm match doesn't work... says corrupt zip file, any others?

Yeah, I noticed that too. I WANT TEH SKIN!!!

Anyways, I need some help, add [email protected] to your friends list and join my server (room for 8).

hey aralkar, can you send me that skin of the gun, thnx

This map is awsome, but I cant seem to find the last ~6.

BTW Did you use this map with your game .exe set to the steam folder? I'm trying to start mapping in HL but When I got steam I deleted my old HL directory :/ . And I dunno if it works with Steam...

sorry for bad question but for which game is this map? whats so special about this map?

Originally posted by StickFigs
This map is awsome, but I cant seem to find the last ~6.

BTW Did you use this map with your game .exe set to the steam folder? I'm trying to start mapping in HL but When I got steam I deleted my old HL directory :/ . And I dunno if it works with Steam...

game.exe?

i deleted my old hl directory :(:( but it's weird.. i couldnt find where to place my maps/sounds

Originally posted by Kitarist
sorry for bad question but for which game is this map? whats so special about this map?

1. Half-Life ?????

2. Oh about 80 or so easter eggs

At last! I did it! I must say Good Work Adam, it was very difficult with some of them to find, but i got them all :cool:
Thanx too to all the people that helped me :cheers:
Great map, that shows us all the possibilities of the HL1 engine while we get fun looking for our avatars.

What happens when you get them all? BTW cool gun model!

EDIT: Where can I get that gun model?

Originally posted by jhero
hey aralkar, can you send me that skin of the gun, thnx

I can't upload it to my ftp right now, but if you give me your email I can send it to you.
Btw, it doesn't happen anything :p

Damnit, I can't find the avatars to the left and right of Nuclear Gerbers. Those must be in some random ****ing coordinate of the map, or something.

I can't upload it to my ftp right now, but if you give me your email I can send it to you.
Btw, it doesn't happen anything :p

Darn... I love those huge easter eggs that happen after various tiny easter eggs that like open a whole new level. :p

Originally posted by omlette
Damnit, I can't find the avatars to the left and right of Nuclear Gerbers. Those must be in some random ****ing coordinate of the map, or something.

Strong Bad is great!
Look in this zone.

Yay! Got them all. 2nd person ever to find them muwhaahah :D
[end gloating]

can someone tell me where to find the teleporter? send a PM.

LOL did anyone else besides me find the invisible ladder by accident?

can someone tell me where to find the teleporter?

SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS

GENERAL AREA: First part of the map, with the water.

SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS

EXACT AREA: In the corner to your right once you exit the "elevating ground" section, jump around and you should find it.

can someone tell me where to find the teleporter? send a PM.

LOL did anyone else besides me find the invisible ladder by accident?

Back