How many of you would actually wear a hl2 shirt?

Would you wear a Half-Life 2 t-shirt?

• Yes, I will proudly wear my Half-Life 2 shirt.

Votes: 196 62.4%
  • No, I want to keep it in its pristine condition.

Votes: 23 7.3%
  • No way, I'm too 'hip' to be seen in a video game shirt.

Votes: 95 30.3%

• Total voters
if i wore that shirt and that gals saw me, i'd probably never have sex again.

Ooops...A mistake I just noticed. My last post was supposed to read: "I sure would" not "I should would". Sorry bout that.

I would wear one as long as it wasn't bright pink with a huge gordon freeman with "We love you" written underneath.

Naah, i'd still wear it.

I'd be the envy of... um... all my geeky friends!

i'd wear one if it had retro look to it. i got a nintendo shirt i wear. i work in a lab and a rep saw my shirt and said 'Cool shirt' and my boss asked me, "what's that?" after he left. lol.

Sure I'd wear it. I really don't care what other people think because if they were to make fun of me or something, well then they wouldn't be any of my friends so I wouldn't care about their opinion. All that I think matters is whether you like it or not, and not some jerks opinion.

PvtRyan said:
Maybe if it was just a big orange logo on a black shirt, that would have some style, and it'd look cool. But I'll never ever wear something with like a head of Gordon or Alyx on it or something, that's just way too geeky for my taste. I'm not the comic book store guy from the simpsons :p

Exactly my thought.

i was actually thinking of making a shirt.. just plain black and on the back it said in white text.. same font as "police" or "swat" but put "Black Mesa Security" or something like that... only the die hard fans would know what it is..

I would definetly wear a Half-Life 2 shirt. That is, IF I could afford one. ;)
I see nothing wrong with wearing video game t-shirts, it's just like wearing an Iron Maiden t-shirt or something like that. It's not nerdy, it's our interests!
We wear the shirt because we like the game and want other people to know about it.

And furthermore Half-Life 2 has nothing to do with everquest. :p

i think that if your fan enough to be posting on a hl2 message board... your fan enough to wear a shirt. so all of you who say you wouldnt... quit lying you know hl2 and video games makes you a nerd. be proud. and take off that fubu wear or whatever you call it. your only kidding yourself..

Game T-shirts are for suckers. They're usually black too, which contrasts way too much with the white pasty skin of nerds (myself included). White shirts would be oh-so-much better.
I only ever wore one game t-shirt, and that was a Fury³ shirt, because it was XXXL (for the big fatties) and i was about 10 years old and 40kg. I wore it at a night time to bed.

Band T-shirts are acceptable because, well, compare Gabe to your favourite lead singer. I rest my case. Then have a look at the picture of spitcodfry with gabe, with that crowbar, i mean come on...

I wear only brandless clothes by the way. Plain white or plain brightly coloured t-shirts. I am a games enthusiast but do i have to brand myself as that?

kider said:
i was actually thinking of making a shirt.. just plain black and on the back it said in white text.. same font as "police" or "swat" but put "Black Mesa Security" or something like that... only the die hard fans would know what it is..

That would be cool... A jacket would be even better. I would definately wear one of those. Maybe a lambda on the arm or over the breast aswell. So cool... better not be any gay people around though.

I dont really care if its a brand or not. I dont buy brand clothes but I will wear them if I have them.

By the way, coolest shirt i ever owned was a plain white t-shirt with NO FAT CHICKS written across it (by me with a big marker).
I even got a "heyyy nice shirt!" down at the local shops. Along with 500 stares of burning hatred.

I WANT A WHITE TSHIRT WITH A HL2 LOGO ON THE BACK WITH "HALF-LIFE2tm" under it.. MOWAH...

On the front a Strider or the Combine TOWER :OOO Leetness \o/

Wesisapie said:
Band T-shirts are acceptable because, well, compare Gabe to your favourite lead singer. I rest my case. Then have a look at the picture of spitcodfry with gabe, with that crowbar, i mean come on...
I can for some reason not understand what you are reffering to.
I was meaning more in terms of mabye a HL2-logo or a pic of Gordon Freeman, GMan, or pherpaps Dr. Kleiner, not on the developers such as Gabe or Doug. (not that it would be a bad idea now that I think about it. :p)

Anyway, I still see no difference in having a pic of your favorite band on your shirt.
*Imagines someone wearing an Eminem shirt* :rolleyes:

If the shirt would get me as much attention as my Kill bill, ' pussy wagon' t-shirt then i'd definetly wear one :D

Wesisapie said:
Game T-shirts are for suckers. They're usually black too, which contrasts way too much with the white pasty skin of nerds (myself included). White shirts would be oh-so-much better.

Naah, the glare from that much white (XXXL even more so) could cause potentially fatal traffic accidents.

Wesisapie said:

What's wrong with a Gabe t-shirt? His picture on the front (would have to be a large t-shirt) and the rest of the dev team on the back. The pinnacle of coolness. I mean:

Long hair = Very cool.
Being ...erm... Ample = Also very cool (look at some rappers)
The famous 'pointing' pose = A bonus.

What could be better?

I have a few of those button up plaid shirts, so if I had one of those half-life 2 shirts and it just had the logo, no writing, I might consider wearing it..

Also, my skin is not pasty or white. I golf everyday so i'm pretty tanned.

But I don't sit in the back of my class and talk to no one so I would certainly be questioned "What the hell is that on your shirt?"

That could get awkward.

eseehc ?

I would wear only if it had logo and was white ... itd be saturday and id be with my mates drinking or whatever and id be wearing the tshirt o so proud :) ...

i dont wear black... and would never wear something with a guys face on it ..

the hev suit post.. funn3h ^_^

I have an Iron Maiden T-Shirt as well as a FarCry T-Shirt, both I consider equally acceptable to wear!

I know why Iron Maiden is acceptable, and video games, especially current ones, are not.

Doesn't anyone else?

t'cha. Nobody appreciates good bad humour nowadays. All those wasted seconds photoshopping from the fanart section...

Daiceman9 said:
Wow, I would sooo beat up a kid wearing one of those.

I've done better, I HAVE beaten up a kid wearing one of those!*

*Not actually true

I would wear it. I already saw one actually, it's black and it has the logo right in the middle. The logo is light gray so it looks kickass. Oh yes and the logo isn't too big or too small it's perfect size so it isn't looking like the shirt IS the logo.

i will wear it proudly
id like to have a black t shirt with the white hl2 logo on the front
plain and simple

Back