How many of you would actually wear a hl2 shirt?

Would you wear a Half-Life 2 t-shirt?

• Yes, I will proudly wear my Half-Life 2 shirt.

Votes: 196 62.4%
  • No, I want to keep it in its pristine condition.

Votes: 23 7.3%
  • No way, I'm too 'hip' to be seen in a video game shirt.

Votes: 95 30.3%

• Total voters
kaf11 said:
i know a lot of people will say its too dorky, and thats their opinion. i never let the opinions of others affect the clothes i wear.

WOW!
that is the most liberal thing i've heard this whole week!!!!!
Come on now, Why do you care what clothes you wear, IF IT'S NOT FOR HOW OTHER PEOPLE SEE YOU!!!!! omfg, Where is your logic??? Your opinions and beliefs are based on stuff you see or hear from people. YES people!, that includes forums too!, and games! And clothes are how you express yourself, if you do dress for nobody to see. then you are not right in the head

i have see painkiller's footage.But how is manhunt.is it like GTA series.
i couldn't find any screens of manhunt :upstare:

I wouldn't wear a HL2 t-shirt, but I WOULD wear the Half-Life 2 gold master disk around my neck on a huge gold chain.

:thumbs:

I wouldn't wear a lambda logo. I'd go for a shirt that says "Black Mesa Security" as said earlier. Damn that'd be hot.

I love that crowbar t-shirt postd earlier. I would wear a HL2 shirt, but you'd be hard pressed to get me out of my Ford, Hot Rod and New Zealand shirts/jerseys :p

I would if it was just the lambda/HL2 logo, that's pretty stylish

I'm still looking for that t-shirt you got buying the game of the year pack :s

I'm sure to get me a HL2 t-shirt

Providing the design wasnt too horrific, i'd wear one. The ones i saw hanging up in Valve offices during that school trip look good though.

Trying to be 'hip' by wearing what a bunch of fashion designers tell you is 'cool' is kinda sad (but we are all guilty of it to some extent).

ValVed RaY said:
WOW!
Come on now, Why do you care what clothes you wear, IF IT'S NOT FOR HOW OTHER PEOPLE SEE YOU!!!!! omfg, Where is your logic??? Your opinions and beliefs are based on stuff you see or hear from people. YES people!, that includes forums too!, and games! And clothes are how you express yourself, if you do dress for nobody to see. then you are not right in the head

Erm damn you valved, your right :(. Then again if you think about it the girls that would be attracted by it would be gamer girls therefore winwin...kinda. And ya its only girls that would care....so narrow minded :p

I'd wear one if it said "Half-Life 2" on the front and then "You Know You Want It" on the back. A cap with a small picture of a headcrab wouldn't be bad either.

caps .. thats going overboard .. i would wear the shirt

was thinking about wearing hl2 shirt then looked at case and thought to myself "a case wrap of hl2 would be cool..."

hl2 baseball caps = too much
a tasteful shirt is what i would wear.. nothing to flashy.. simple and conservative.. maybe black with a picture of a strider or a gunship on the upper left hand corner of the chest. something along those lines.. i wouldnt wear something that like bright orange and has a huge picture of gordon.. you know.. like that dragonballz shirts i see so many kids wearing.. its like hippies meet japan or something.

If I had one, I would wear it, why would'nt I?

KurtCobain said:
I might draw the line if it had Gordons or Alyx's face on it, but a HL2 logo in top left corner or middle wuldnt look bad at all :)

Same Here.

UKchaos said:
The ones i saw hanging up in Valve offices during that school trip look good though.

WTF, you got to go on a school trip to Valve??

You're kidding

EDIT: I would wear a HL2 t-shirt if it had a SMALL logo...

Please don't kill me but I have a poster of Red Alert 2 up on the wall. It's been hanging there for quite some time now. I'd buy a HL2 "Flag" and put on the wall next to my bed, for sure.

SHIPPI said:
They oughta make girl ones too, I'd definately wear one of those. I'd wear a large HL2 t-shirt paintballing in summer too.. I've got no good t-shirts to wear, and I think that'd look cool :dork:

So are you saying your a girl or your just a dude that enjoys wearing women's clothing?

Iron Maiden is practically as nerdy as HL2, especially when you look at their t-shirts, and the people wearing them.

Currently rockin' Talib Kweli and Hi-Tek shirt.

myth said:
i have see painkiller's footage.But how is manhunt.is it like GTA series.
i couldn't find any screens of manhunt :upstare:
Most offtopic post.. ever..!

Anyway:

I'm still annoyed at the people who think we're all hardcore gamers who never get out :p

Oh, and for those who care.. I'm wearing a tight Foxhole blue long-sleeved t-shirt.

:)

ComradeBadger said:
Most offtopic post.. ever..!

Anyway:

I'm still annoyed at the people who think we're all hardcore gamers who never get out :p

Heh, yeah, I know. You're not even hardcore, Badge.

;)

told u i was hardcore.

Heh. Anyway, I don't like that whole image, who says halflife2 forumers can't wear decent clothes, FCUK aftershave and all. Pisses me off.

Hey what ever, you can wear whatever the Sh*t you want. When I see the 220 pound, pasty guy, wearing a HL2 shirt I would respect him more if he'd wear something more average.

Why do you think people wear suits? It's an image thing. People who wear glasses seam more intelligent but that's not always the case. First impressions are everything.

Wear a watch and you look like your responsible. (you need to know what time it is) Wearing a hat covers your face and head like you have somthing to hide.

It's all about image

The HL2 tshirts I've seen are actually realtively sharp looking with the little lambda squared symbol on the chest. I'd wear it around casually or to the gym when I'm working out or when I'm running or training sure....

i wore the original halflife tshirt all the time in high school, and ill do the same with a hl2 tshirt. had lots of people(including chicks) come up to me to ask what all the characters on the shirt mean.

ValVed RaY said:
WOW!

Finally, someone is making sense!

It's like those people who don't care what others think of them. It's because people think badly about them and they think "not caring" makes up for anything dumb or stupid they do/wear.

I think most people who say they don't care what people think about them is lieing anyways. It's natural for people to care about what people think about you because you want to fit in and have friends.

lol, just dont wear one to Quakecon, you would be in for a lynching

ya I can see it now

"nerd dies after being pelted by pocket protectors at a gaming convention"

Baal said:

It's like those people who don't care what others think of them. It's because people think badly about them and they think "not caring" makes up for anything dumb or stupid they do/wear.

I think most people who say they don't care what people think about them is lieing anyways. It's natural for people to care about what people think about you because you want to fit in and have friends.

No, thats called being insecure..
If someone didn't want to hang out with me just because of the kind of clothes I wear, then I wouldn't want to be there friend anyways..

Baal said:

well its like this for some people. i care that people know i dont care about their opinion of my clothes. :stare:

People who would judge others from an HL2 shirt are assholes. And I don't want assholes to like me because I won't be able to like them back, them being assholes and all.

i wouldnt wear a shirt with the lamba simbol and the 2 from hl2, just a black shirt, white lambda, sure, i would wear it..

WHAT size r these t-shirts gonna be, you think?!! cause i would definitly wear mine but i dont wanna grow out of it.

rofl, the same people who call people geeks are either geeky themselves or insecure as all get out.

Originally Posted by Baal

So you know what other people are thinking, and if they are lying? I'm gonna have to call BS on this.

Personally I take people's opinions to an extent, but that's about it. If someone is gonna be so lame as to start criticizing the clothes you are wearing, that's pretty low, and shows thier insecurity.

Wear whatever you like, even if god forbid it's a bit geeky. Oh no, don't be geeky because you will be shunned from civilization and thrown in prison forever! Like others have said, posting on this forum is geeky by itself.

Like I said, I wear whatever the hell I like, and it looks good. Whether it be shirts from H&K, Glock, or Half-life 2.

Back