I have been chosen!

LOL everyone got new 1337 ave. But but but Mine is the best ave in the whole site. :)

G0rgon said:
LOL everyone got new 1337 ave. But but but Mine is the best ave in the whole site. :)

It makes me feel insecure about my sexuality.

:smoking:

Mrchimp, what are u trying to say? My ave is gay? or look gay? or for gay poeple?

I must tell you this, I am not a gay and my ave is not either.

Please Go back to the shadow.

Maybe you are gay but are too afriad to embrase your homosexual feelings.

mrchimp said:
Maybe you are gay but are too afriad to embrase your homosexual feelings.

Don't even bother starting something like this. Get on topic.

I am afraid? hahahah. mrchimp, you are a kid and I am realy embarrassed to argue with ya.

Back on topic: I hop for all the members here who signd for the beta a very good luck.

I think they will send us a CD of Farycry one single and one MP map. what you need is to run the game on a system with a minimum power of Gf4ti. You require to test things they will ask the user to test during gameplay. Well I have on my old system 9700 and I hop I could get minimum of 50FPS or slightly less.

ray_man, in case they send us a MP map make sure to create a server wih your name so I can visit.

It's actually Multiplayer only, G0rg... dunno how many maps, and I think it'll be a download too. I don't really want disks :/

All right Abome, thanks for the little info above and thanks a million for your reply to my pm. (Good luck) and Gorgon is away for 8Hours.

I don't think they will send it to you G0rg. I think it will be a download. A big download.
Sure,G0rg, I will make a server with my name on it(if I get picked). I should call it ray_MAN's FC House. Name suggestions? Also I might not be ray_MAN in the FC thing. IF they make me keep my Ubi name I will be GordieFreeman. Keep that in mind.

Most betas these days are download, but the SWG beta they made you pay for the cds and shipping :(

G0rgon said:
I am afraid? hahahah. mrchimp, you are a kid and I am realy embarrassed to argue with ya.

Back on topic: I hop for all the members here who signd for the beta a very good luck.

Quick to defend yourself when accused of being gay, unable to see the underpinnings of a sarcastic joke.. hmm I wonder who the kid is.

Stop already. I'd like to keep this thread open, but you're not making it very easy.

Mrchimp, please stop. You are acting very immature by accusing people of being gay. Please Abom keep this thread open. Mrchimp should stop soon.

I want my avatar h4x3d! :) lol

Anyhow, the method didn't work for me.. but here's to hoping I still got in :cheers:

Jesus it's not my fault he took it the wrong way.

Back on topic I don't think anyone has been chosen yet, didn't they say you would be told on the 28th?

Mrchimp they said between the 22nd and the 28th. Very vague if you ask me.

Wow, thats pretty vague, sad that some people have to work on xmas :(, anyway would be a cool present to be selected imho :)

ray_MAN said:
Mrchimp they said between the 22nd and the 28th. Very vague if you ask me.

there probably telling people if there in as they evaluate the forms...

damit I want to be a beta tester.

Hell Ya!!! Got Picked, Oh Ya, Who Rocks!

and i want my avatar haxx0red as well!!!

Done.

:)

And you lucky git with the beta... sure you don't want to send it to me, as thanks for doing your avatar :)

Badger I would gladly send it to you but it is against the NDA.

mrBadger said:
I know... I was joking/hoping :)

ya, they probably track each copy and if it was leaked they would know exactly who did it

and thanks for the new avatar

Onya whoever got into the beta.

I think I'll join in the craziness and alter my own avatar. I'm gonna have to be careful, though...

Pauly like I said it's supposed to be true. It's just rumor and wishful thinking.

My avatar is now altered, I need something to do while I wait for the e-mail :D

lol at this thread!

I wish i was eligable for the beta. I'm only 16 so i dont get even a chance of being entered. Which is annoying....

Heheh, I want my avatar just the way it is for now thanks btw :p

I might start a server for Hl2.net. It won't be permanent because I have a DSL connection, so if anyone wants to help out and use their more powerful connection to support the server go ahead. I also might start a clan for hL2. net. It might not work because there are too many people and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Any names for the server or clan? Oh, if you want we could start a clan now and make the server a clan server.

hey man...i can....i have 3mb cable down and (slow) 256 up my up speed isnt as fast...but i can host around 12 players

OMFG people calm teh fukc down! (sorry i had to do it)

if you got in, you got in!, be happy + celebrate.
but if you didnt, theres nothing you can do unless they leak it somehow.
you will find out in the 22-28 day period. its the 23rd, its not the end of the world if you didnt get the email on the 22nd.

all have a nice day
and a very merry x-mas.
spend time with those you love and be happy!

I hope 3 doesn't mean you're in and 5 means you're not.

Back