I have been chosen!

There is still a chance. I email the beta team for info.

If I don't get in, I'm going to wait for some of you to leak it ok? :p Also, get some coders at deviance to crack it, so it will work with the activation crap!

kelisis said:
If I don't get in, I'm going to wait for some of you to leak it ok? :p Also, get some coders at deviance to crack it, so it will work with the activation crap!

"If you crack it, they will download"

thats great!, but we'll all be playing the 'full' version before you know it :p

Damn I hope your right Rayman about getting in.. I got the same thing that says your email has not been specified.. I hope to see you online in the beta soon. It will be very interesting to see how farcry will run on a P4 3.2ghz Gig of DDR400 RAM and an ATI 9800XT 256MB graphics card.

Woah! Nice computer covertghost. I can't wait to get us all in a server!

OMG!!!!!1z0rz! T3h z0urz3 w45 t3h l34k4g3!!!!1

/annoying-ass mo'fuggin' hax0r sp33k ;)

This so called "Leet" talk is the most retarded fad to hit the sacred thing that is Al Gore's Internet....

I bet that forum stuff has nothing to do with who gets accepted..for now. I bet they'll activate that later.

Erm... sorry to have rained on your little Al Gore-loving parade. Didn't know the AG Convention was in town.

Just kidding just kidding. But seriously, you don't have to get so annoyed, it's not like we're bein' serious about it, anyways.

LOL

I'm not being serious either... everyone knows Al Gore didn't invent the internet..just a joke...messing around...bored. Although leet talk seems kinda dumb to me...ah well..to each his own I guess

I wasn't even expecting to be a beta-tester but then I go check my mail and there's the confirmation e-mail :3

Yeah, you're right, though. It is pretty dumb. I'm just bored, too. o_O *sighs* Rainy days suck the big one.

Damn you Vitale! *checks e-mail 5 times* MUST.... BE.... HERE.... SOMEWHERE.... maybe it got put in the SPAM / JUNK folder?! *checks* No?! DEUCE >_<

I've been chosen :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations!

You have been selected to participate in the Far Cry beta test. Please review
the information in this mail related to the beta testing process

Damn you all, lol. Seems like everybody but me is getting chosen :(.

Its only a matter of time before this gets leaked on the net like everything else.. Anyways still hopeful there will be an email soon.

Yeah, true. But that would be illegal to download it ;). *shifty eyes, once again*

If anyone leaks this I'm going to kick them in the balls.

Or ban them from the forums. If they release it here... Otherwise I'm powerless :(

Chris_D said:
If anyone leaks this I'm going to kick them in the balls.

Or ban them from the forums. If they release it here... Otherwise I'm powerless :(

Nobody would be stupid enough to leak it here :\

Not HERE. But just about EVERYWHERE else on the net, sure thang ;).

even if it was leaked, i bet you have to authenticate over the internet with a valid cdkey before you can play. just like playing halflife online. and i doubt they will have lan play.

I haven't been chosen.;( ;(;( Have fun without me...
/me goes into corner and sighs

I got 5.

Man, I hope I get in. I want to test this game and see how my computer runs it. Please, please, please, pick me Ubi! :)

I just got accepted today!

Congratulations!

You have been selected to participate in the Far Cry beta test. Please review the information in this mail related to the beta testing process:

1. Beta version description
========================

- Multiplayer only version
- Maps included: *****, ***** ***, *****
- Recommended specs:
o P4 1.7 Ghz
o 512 MB RAM
o GeForce 4 / Radeon 9x00 Pro series based cards or higher (no GeForce 4 MX support)
o 500 MB of free hard disk space
o Windows 2000/XP support only

- Driver requirements:
o DirectX 9.0b must be installed
o Nvidia based cards must have : ForceWare drivers 53.03
o ATI based cards must have: Catalyst drivers 3.9 or greater

2. Waiting for the beta
====================

- We are working hard to deliver you a stable version for *******. By that time, you'll receive a new mail with all the details necessary for downloading and installing it. Hard copies will NOT be distributed.

- The official Far Cry beta forums are now ready for you. The forums will be the center of communication for the beta. Please participate and visit them often. The URL is: ***************************

- Community Managers tobedetermined and Ubi_Marc will post updates on the official beta forums. Make sure to check for their posts.

3. Beta testing end date
=====================

- You will be informed in advance of the end date of beta testing.

If you still have specific questions to ask, please use the forums first, or send your request to: ************

Congratulations again, and see you online soon!

The Far Cry beta team

:afro:

my god i am jellous!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrness

I wan't this game. And then Stalker and DOOM3 and HL2. Next year is gona be fun aint it.....

man..im not in yet...didnt get my email yet.... im waiting ...i want it so much.....a lot of people are getting in

ray_MAN said:
I haven't been chosen.;( ;(;( Have fun without me...
/me goes into corner and sighs
there is still time left...dont give up faith young padawan!

Back