I think I might have found an easter egg (No really)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonh1234

Reaction score
Apologies if this has been mentioned, but the search function isn't working right now.

Anyone notice Alyx's belt? It looks VERY Star Wars-ish to me.
I know it's not Solo's (by the buckle) Maybe Luke's?

Thats a pretty bad speculation, like SW has anything to do with HL2.

/me punches self in head repeatedly...inviting others to join in....

* Drop kicks crabcakes66 on his groin while he is down from his last self beating...

I think once we find the easter egg it will probably be obvious that it is indeed an egg.

yeah, the egg isn't easy to find, but once it's found, we'll know it's supposed to be the egg.

omg guys yall are over looking it its what gman says in chinese at the very begininng of the tech demo if u translate it it ends up being the same thing he says at the end of the first if u choose not to work with him.

you decide....

egg.jpg

if you stare and squint at the videos for a good 5 or 6 hours, your eyes will start to water and go sore. i think that might be the easter egg :cheese:

This isn't the Easter Egg, but have you guys noticed the carvings of Pacman on the planks in The Docks video?

I don't know if anyone has noticed yet, but what about the return of the Gauss Gun. In kleiners lab you can clearly see this wapen. I think it's a bit too obvious for an easter egg.

That has been discussed, and it's probably a scanner, not a gauss gun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back