I think this is it.

ah.. giant boxes.. I remember the huge one that was 2 boxes wide, it contained carmageddone 1 and splatpack..

Yeah those big old cardboard things....I liked them for the box but there were just annoying if you didn't really want to keep them. I really quite like the DVD style case, you don't have to throw anything away and although the box art isnt as big, you can keep it without taking up lots of room.

blahblahblah said:
Screenshot please. :)

Maybe you can throw in some details to boot. :O

how do I upload pics onto here?

anyway the shotgun owns :farmer:

Click post reply and then look down to where there is a button which says "Manage Attachments" There it will let you upload pics.

kidrock450 said:
how do I upload pics onto here?

anyway the shotgun owns :farmer:

Grab a screenshot. Then open up the screenshot in paint and save it as a .jpeg format. Then upload it as an attachment.

CrazyHarij, so kind of you for putting my birthday in your sig, I appreciate it :E

Yeah... I'll get it on my birthday, too bad I'm on vacation then, but coming home and finding Doom 3 on your doormat owns too.

PvtRyan said:
CrazyHarij, so kind of you for putting my birthday in your sig, I appreciate it :E

Yeah... I'll get it on my birthday, too bad I'm on vacation then, but coming home and finding Doom 3 on your doormat owns too.

Your doormat owns us?...

kidrock450 said:
The game is great simply AMAZING. But dont expect to enjoy the game if your playing on minimum spec comp.

What's that meant to mean? It's an amazing game but only the graphics matter?

I don't like people who think that Graphics make the game.

kidrock450 said:
The game is great simply AMAZING. But dont expect to enjoy the game if your playing on minimum spec comp.
That directly contradicts with what HardOCP and PCGamer have said.

Gee.. who to believe...

fukinglucky his uncle gave it to him.

The box looks awsome.

ShadowFox said:
That directly contradicts with what HardOCP and PCGamer have said.

Gee.. who to believe...

Lol I dont care what you belive. I am the one who played it on my high end comp and my friends whos is low end. belive a magazine what do i care lol :farmer:

kidrock450 said:
Lol I dont care what you belive. I am the one who played it on my high end comp and my friends whos is low end. belive a magazine what do i care lol :farmer:

Jeez, guys, this guy seems intelligent, perhaps he writes for a magazine? I mean look, he begins and ends his post with "lol", an obvious sign of brains.

kidrock450 said:

That's all nice - but was it fun? how is the DAMN CORE GAMEPLAY?

Yes, we know D3 has amazing graphics, but how much did you play?, is it fully concentrated on stealth or you can just go on guns 'a blazing?

Sorry, but I'm impatient..I need to know if this game is amazing beyond believe..

mortiz said:
Jeez, guys, this guy seems intelligent, perhaps he writes for a magazine? I mean look, he begins and ends his post with "lol", an obvious sign of brains.

Dont be jealous lad you will have it soon enough. I cant post pics it says dynamic pictures not aloud.

and it plays great. :cheers:

The pics look nice and all but they are too small, i want some full blown hires with high-ultra settings :) but thats just me.

damn, the link is dead already? :|

[EDIT]: oh no it's not, Firefox just hates it for some reason.

[EDIT 2]: Argh, it keeps working and not working. Frustration.

shot00009.jpg

shot00010.jpg

shot00011.jpg

shot00012.jpg

shot00008.jpg

shot00007.jpg

shot00006.jpg

shot00005.jpg

shot00004.jpg

shot00003.jpg

shot00002.jpg

shot00001.jpg

56.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

I posted Gorgon, beat u. :p

The guy says this is LOW settings..I can't imagine the ultra high. :O

cant wait to see this running on our own computers, only a few more days left and my gamestop status still says processing, i know i wont see it tomorrow but im guessing i wont see it on monday either, id be happy if i saw it arrive on monday but for that to happen it has to ship on saturday.

Has anybody found out yet if the Baron of Hell is in the game?

I love the look/style of the flashlight, i imagined it to be much worse :) The whole game looks brilliant, just very dark and scary
/me hides.

kidrock450 said:

Are you going to explain what you mean by "But dont expect to enjoy the game if your playing on minimum spec comp".

Does it turn Monsters off at low detail levels?

lans said:
I posted Gorgon, beat u. :p

The guy says this is LOW settings..I can't imagine the ultra high. :O

Bloody hell fire? Low?

Good god.

I can't wait for this game.

/me drools :cheese:

omg me want so bad!! :(

edit:
Feath said:
Well, we still have spoiler tags. And most of the mods live in the UK so they're more likely to enforce spoilers.

yeah.. assuming at least 1-2 of them are around during those wee hours of the morning.. i notice thats when quite a abit of trouble is started.

seriously.. some more North American mods can't/won't hurt this site.. :|

Dr. Freeman said:
seriously.. some more North American mods can't/won't hurt this site.. :|

Tell me about it :/

Anyways, wonderful screens there. If that is low, I think I'll have a heart attack the minute I see the fabled Ultra High settings.

qckbeam said:
Tell me about it :/

Anyways, wonderful screens there. If that is low, I think I'll have a heart attack the minute I see the fabled Ultra High settings.

so send StarMonkey and/or Munro a pm.. voice ur opinion man!
i can see the wee hours of the morning UK style.. spoilers ahoy!
and while the notion of "a mod is always on IRC so u can alert him" is always seemed to be mentioned.. what pple forget is.. a poster such as myself doesn't remember that all the time.

oh well.. im not in the UK so i got nothing to worry about.. all that is up to u and the rest of the HL2.net staff.

I'm going to say it right now; anyone who posts spoilers without use of the proper spoiler tag will be banned. Simple as that.

personally I wouldent waste time takeing pictures of my precious, i'd play it

Ok...now I'm even more angry Gamestop did that 4th to 31st to 4th again...Bastards. For 1 day there...I thought I was getting it Saturday....bah.

Nice screens though. Thanks for the links.

Back