Image Dump III

Status
Not open for further replies.
spiders, insects in general, and snakes are the things I simply HATE from the bottom of my heart.

how about ticks? DISGUSTING! I hate them.

Wood_Tick_040307.jpg

tick_2631.jpg

Tick.jpg

I don't hate spiders, I'm just afraid of them.

Yeah, there was this time a friend of mine pushed some bug to my side and I yelled like an octave above my maximum. This means I yelled like a little girl

Anything with an exoskeleton gets burning hot death from me.

You just had to bring that abomination of an image back onto a new page, didn't you!? Didn't you!?

Yep. Clock spider.

But it's not the huntsman picture itself that horrifies me. It's all the tiny baby huntsman spiders that are probably each equivalent to the size of a large wolf spider.

Yep. Clock spider.

But it's not the huntsman picture itself that horrifies me. It's all the tiny baby huntsman spiders that are probably each equivalent to the size of a large wolf spider.

I can just imagine taking a handful of those things. Fun experience. ;)

I can just imagine taking a handful of those things. Fun experience. ;)

"I love spiders. I fantasize about their hairy little legs running wildly across my naked body." -OVA

Thing about spiders is that most of the time and instinctively I see them as creepy and 'aaaaaahhh'. But if I try hard enough, I can make them seem nice :D, not that I'd ever get the courage to touch one.

Haha, is that FedEx picture real?

FedEx is so much better than UPS. I have had literally hundreds of deliveries made by FedEx and UPS, and FedEx as a whole is far better.

Most of my deliveries are from UPS and ive never had a problem. The few i have gotten from fedex have been fine too. I dont think either is really that much worse than the other.

Most of my deliveries are from UPS and ive never had a problem. The few i have gotten from fedex have been fine too. I dont think either is really that much worse than the other.

Maybe I'm just biased by the delivery times in my area. I haven't really had so much a bad experience with them, other than their delivery times being entirely inconsistent.

FedEx in my area has delivered to me consistently around noon, compared to anywhere from 6-8pm for UPS.

I hate having a pre-ordered game delivered to me so late in the day.

I also find that UPS tends to be cheaper.

UPS comes pretty consistently around 3pm for me.

Anyways, I just saw this again, and I lol'd hard.

1198042156164.jpg

HOLY SHIT people. Don't click on the first spoiler tag! It's horrifying.

The second one is fine though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back