Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bs12.jpg

I've been wondering myself, just when did EFG become the face of Anon?

1260998680355.jpg

1260998642984.jpg

1260998399612.jpg

1260998541237.jpg

1260998343958.jpg

1260998218204.jpg

1260997786563.jpg

EDIT:

Is it just me, or is it impossible to read the text?
1260998347096.png

Shouldn't we be like unable to travel anywhere with that much radiation everywhere from all those nuke tests?

Yeah Rav that's because your host is resizing the image when you upload it.

That global water distribution one is impressive.

Impressively depressing.

HOLY ****ING SHIT I WISH YOU PROVIDED A MORE DESCRIPTIVE DISCLAIMER! I see NSFW and I typically expect, on hl2.net anyway, that I can take a peek without being offended... because usually people don't post that kind of shit here... most people anyway...

EDIT: Oh **** I didn't see that KA edited it.

I have no idea what the original image was above when I made this post.

I'm afraid that even if I just described it I would get more infractions. Of course, its not half as horrifying as what KA edited in there, but thats HL2.net hypocrisy for you. Oh sure, you can post that horrifying pic of Pi all you want, but try and describe humanity's reproductive tendencies through the use stickmen and animated gifs and BAM 5 point infraction.

ten bucks says it was already Pi.

Also, could anyone find hl2.net on that huge inter-map image?

I'm afraid that even if I just described it I would get more infractions. Of course, its not half as horrifying as what KA edited in there, but thats HL2.net hypocrisy for you. Oh sure, you can post that horrifying pic of Pi all you want, but try and describe humanity's reproductive tendencies through the use stickmen and animated gifs and BAM 5 point infraction.

Can't be worse than when someone got hold of my account and posted infected toes on image dumb that got me a perma ban, i still have no clue who did it. :(

Can't be worse than when someone got hold of my account and posted infected toes on image dumb that got me a perma ban, i still have no clue who did it. :(

Oh yea I remember that, that was gross man. I thought that was actually you.

I propose a photoshop challenge to make him look happy. I can not do it. I tried raising the eyebrows, widening his eyes, raising the lower eyelids, and raising the corners of his mouth (without changing his bone structure, which required drawing new teeth) I can't think of anything else to do.

He just looks sorta scared. And also have it look at least a little realistic, not just drawing an anime face on him or something.

What about them?

Edit: Hmm, if I move the cheeks up and make wrinkles under his eyes that would look better. Oh well.

Its impossible. His face will never look realistic when hes looking happy. Its not designed for such things.

God have mercy on your souls, you damn fools. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back