Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be very good eats anyways. I'm way too muscular and it would be too tough to chew.

1261053142626.gif

GOOD WORK HOTLINKING FROM 4CHAN, SMART GUY

So there's, only one position to use a laptop that doesn't generate strain? And it involves holding the laptop against your angled legs while keeping it from sliding down with the palms of your hands and laying with your head buried deep into pillows? I feel somewhat validated in refusing to own one.

Okay, okay, okay, holy shit man. A few friends of mine were talking about this exact quote a few hours before you posted it. Not even a couple Demetri Martin quotes, but just this specific one.

Also, Hokey posted an image that made me laugh... WTF

And what's crazier is that the post, since Hokey had been on my ignore list at the time, would have been completely missed if I hadn't been browsing the forum while not logged in (which I never do), and read this. So you're off my list for now because holy shit what the ****.

And it's not a very funny image so much as it is a stolen funny quote with a somewhat amusing literal picture of it.

curvy-bridge-atlantic-road-norway.jpg

I'd probably not want to drive over this bridge and find a way to go around

sure that's not shooped? Looks like they could have easily built a better bridge.

I don't even get why they built a bridge at all. You could easily ramp off one end and make it to the other side.

"Ramp" as a verb is only allowed to have that meaning if you're writing Half-Life fan fiction. And yes, it looks like they should have turned the bridge (from the far side) about 15 to 20 degrees to the left.

"Ramp" as a verb is only allowed to have that meaning if you're writing Half-Life fan fiction.

I've been using ramp as a verb since I was a small child.

It's a great verb. What's a better one to use?

Facebook shenanigans.

2iviujn.jpg

And what's crazier is that the post, since Hokey had been on my ignore list at the time, would have been completely missed if I hadn't been browsing the forum while not logged in (which I never do), and read this. So you're off my list for now because holy shit what the ****.

I was unaware of an ignore feature.

I kinda feel bad for the girl.

Then again, she must be purified of her impure, dirty, dirty, thoughts.

Oh my god that is awesome.

Yeah, but imagine if it were you.

I guess this is the reason why I self censor myself in my journal, have everything under lock and key, and don't use social networking sites. I also frequently burn documents that have expired, and make expiration dates for everything I write.

Yeah, but imagine if it were you.

I guess this is the reason why I self censor myself in my journal, have everything under lock and key, and don't use social networking sites. I also frequently burn documents that have expired, and make expiration dates for everything I write.
Really?

Well... actually it's been a while since I've burned anything, but pretty much yeah. I don't make that many documents anyway. :p

I guess self-censoring your own diary and locking it up must be the epitome of paranoia.

GENTLEMEN

TOASTER SIZED BRICKS WERE SHAT

(slightly NSFW)
1261216037554.jpg

This is why i hate laptops
It misses the best position: sitting in a chair with the laptop heightened in front of you.

For example, mine is on top of a cooler, so that it's way easier to type and I don't have to bend my neck.

AWWWW ****, WHEN WAS THAT??? i knew i shouldnt of have gone to sleep, i could of had my name on a camwhore :(

toaster-chan is chubby, girl in the pic is not - oh and you might get banned from photobucket for uploading that

It misses the best position: sitting in a chair with the laptop heightened in front of you.

For example, mine is on top of a cooler, so that it's way easier to type and I don't have to bend my neck.

Mine is on a computer desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back