Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is about as daring as putting an adorable bonnet on Satan, while pinching his flaring red cheeks.

Everytime I read one of your posts I feel IQ points slip away like that, Warped.

chester.jpg

Page 75 deserves it's own thread. Haven't laughed that hard since I hung out with my brother.

UH VIRUS LIKE ARE YOU GOD DAMN KIDDING ME I THINK IT'S LIKE PAGE 38

it's funny, because Azner's pic looks exactly the way i'd imagine Pi would look if he tried to pull off something that even remotely resembled a smile

The man looks like, "You caught me and now I'm embarrassed."

or... "Damn... thought maybe you would have liked this present..."

I just thought it was Ace coming out of the pseudo-furry closet, imo.

That is an edited picture. The real one has the guy in a full suit.

And my hair is longer than that, Dan.

Why/how are they both driving? Also, why/how does the cop appear to be a woman not wearing a hat in the 4th frame, yet a man wearing a hat in the subsequent frames? Also, how is it nighttime in frames 1,2,3,6,8,10 and 12, but daytime in all the others? Did this comic take place over the course of nearly 2 weeks? That's one slowly progressing conversation.

Ah, much better now.

Why/how are they both driving? Also, why/how does the cop appear to be a woman not wearing a hat in the 4th frame, yet a man wearing a hat in the subsequent frames? Also, how is it nighttime in frames 1,2,3,6,8,10 and 12, but daytime in all the others? Did this comic take place over the course of nearly 2 weeks? That's one slowly progressing conversation.
You just ripped the soul out of that picture.

It's one of them European two steering wheeled cars, and um, it's Vin Diesel so the night time.. uhh..

*runs*

Yo Dog, I heard you liked Dogs, so we put a dog in your dog by making you **** yourself with your own dick, ******.

You're just mad because I was in a yodawg comic and you weren't, I'm practically famous now.

Someone explain this plox

A bad artist couldn't come up with a good composition to show how a baby elephant person was in shock after seeing a nigh paradoxical situation involving a slinky on an escalator and thusly was forced to show inset drawing to accentuate the numerous key elements in his initial, unclear drawing.

Also, Hokey posted an image that made me laugh... WTF

^ I know we can't possibly expect no repeats in the image dump, but I swear this is like the fourth time I've seen that one. And I didn't start browsing until halfway through the last one.

still good one though

^ I know we can't possibly expect no repeats in the image dump, but I swear this is like the fourth time I've seen that one. And I didn't start browsing until halfway through the last one.

still good one though
Well, I just discovered /gif/ on 4chan, so

NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh
cow_tongue1.jpg

It's wackiness is doubled by the fact that one dish is pointed up and the other one is downward.

For a second I thought that was JFK manning that fantastic machine.

Isn't that one of those listening things that the military used before radar was invented?

Edit: Actually, I'm pretty sure that it is.

Yes, and you're a dog, yet still manage to post here.

Or not get eaten by me. Both of which are outstanding achievements... all things considered, especially your... condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back