Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
d6bc81ac5dde2947206aaf14c9cb683fe0e46d38_m.png

Is that Mariah Carrey on that cd or whatever...?

snooki.gif

NSFW if you don't like this sort of thing.

Rollercoaster_reaction4671249.gif

1253454825418.jpg

thats_the_joke.jpg

nphelmo.gif

1253360377656.jpg

15102_540.jpg.gif

alpaga-out-of-****ing-nowhere.jpg

First attempt at this. Shout if you want any spoiler tagged.

Oh ok, sorry. I haven't watched MTV since they played.. never mind, it's too cliche to even say.

What is it supposed to spell something? I can't make that shit out... Coexiist?
Edit: oh... Heh, i get it.

What's the spiral?

Perhaps the C is computer...

Commodore wouldn't make any sense, it's not like it's part of the console wars or something...

Funny how they have the Wii and then also the T from Nintendo, but perhaps that could be the DS. But then they only have one thing from Sony (if it's serving dual purpose as PSP and PS3, why can't Nintendo?)

But I guess compromises had to be made to get it to spell something.

Dreamcast, are you serious? How does that have any place in the current console wars.

Colecovision, Nintendo, and Dreamcast make it far from a current console war.

That's Colecovision!? Jesus, there goes any semblance of non-ridiculousness. If they're going to have that, why even bother having all the other ones be current gen stuff?

How does Nintendo make it far from a current console war? DS and PSP are still fighting eachother with new models. The Go and the i are still quite new, and the DS has another model coming out.

I want to kick this guy in the nuts.

How does Nintendo make it far from a current console war?

Nintendo as in NES. The lower-case 't' is from that logo it seems. Modern Nintendo is represented by the "ii" part. Yeah the Colecovision was really a stretch. There isn't any other place they could have taken a 'C'?

tumblr_kuzb1xXUpH1qz80cmo1_500.jpg

Did you know: The Bible says about as much proving that Jesus was straight as it does that he was gay. Nothing.

Nintendo as in NES. The lower-case 't' is from that logo it seems.
lolwut

That has been the Nintendo logo since forever, and still is. What are you talking about?
Modern Nintendo is represented by the "ii" part.
Um, like I said before, I'm aware that the ii is the Wii. Which is why I was confused that they had the Wii and Nintendo.

There is still debate between people whether the older consoles are better than the new ones. Problem solved.

664591-p90_savage_hunter_super.jpg

oh man do i want one for christmas!! looks beastly for a sniper rifle

and this:
thdancinggirlrr2.gif

It's a P90 with shit attached to it, methinks. So technically a silenced SMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back