Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog-- likes women like this:

P9010134.jpg

P9010054.jpg

inez_3.jpg

Stop posting costumes.

Costumes directly hotlinked from the product pages of where you can buy the costume.

There is nothing cool, sexy, or funny about that costume.

Hey now I like tight clothes, but muffin tops are gross, it's like all the fat they have left can't go anywhere so it moulds around their clothes - it actually shows off what fat they have even if they look like they have none.. It's not attractive..

muffin-top.jpg

I mean cmon.

ew.

I dunno man, I just like a little fat. Seeing the clothes "accent" it is pretty hawt.

I dunno man, I just like a little fat. Seeing the clothes "accent" it is pretty hawt.

I agree. I mean, I don't like super large rolls, but a little chub on the sides isn't anything to go flaccid over.

Yeah, She-Vader back there doesn't exactly tip the scales or illustrate true Muffin Topism, but her shape isn't what I would consider appealing, although she at least has a waist. I like a healthy body. Not in the optimistic, "I'm healthy, unlike those waifs on the runway" kind of healthy. I mean "I can't be classified as overweight by any official scale" healthy.

Speaking of which, I got about 20 pounds I need to unload somewhere...

The internet: intellectual talks on how, why and when the female body is enticing since (at least) 1990.

You forgot "as dictated by those whose leagues their subjects are almost always out of."

Man, once again I am dissapointed at what Dog-- has to say.

Man, once again I am dissapointed at what Dog-- has to say.

It never bothers me when someone says they're mad at me.. But disappointed.. ;(

Seriously I'll disappoint the shit out of you.

I like big tits
I think Natalie Portman is ugly (Scarlett Johansson is the hottest celeb there is)
The UMP is the best sub machine gun there is
I don't care about Haiti

..ok wait now I'm just trolling.

Here's for the topic:

catwomans-sweet-ass.jpg

Nothing wrong wit' 'dem tig ol' bitties.

Oh... Every time I post a picture of a girl with big tits I always get like 40 fags saying "OMG I HATE BIG TITS I LOVE SMALL TITS THAT FIT JUST IN MY HAND OMG DOG YOU ARE A PIG AND I'M NOT GAY OLOLOLO"

Guess you're not one of those fags.

tbh, there's not much better for me than quite the busty wimmenz.

Why do you present me with such flat-chested specimens?!

OMG I'm telling Munro that you're drawing on the forum!

That picture was kind of meh until I noticed those were a woman's hands.

Also it's hotlink-blocked so you should rehost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back