Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you guys know who Amir is? Get out, I'm the only hl2.netter who goes to collegehumor.

600107-oh_you_super.jpg

Bet you don't know Jake.

Actually, Patrick Cassells is the easier name to remember.

I know all them damn fools.

Streeter and Josh are my faves.

I've seen every Hardly Working and Jake & Amir and almost everything else that features the staff of CH.

That got not funny real fast.

^-- click that shit.

buttface.gif

Are Canadians even allowed to say twat? I mean, I know you're in godless country but that doesn't mean you automatically have the European privilege for saying words that sound silly.

Twat.

Why is the email picture two images?

Because it came in two images when I stole it, and I honestly didn't think anyone would complain that I didn't stitch it together.

I will immediately transfer 1 million internets as reparation if you send me your home address and personal bank info.

Are Canadians even allowed to say twat? I mean, I know you're in godless country but that doesn't mean you automatically have the European privilege for saying words that sound silly.

Twat.

Damn you you vagina!

Because it came in two images when I stole it, and I honestly didn't think anyone would complain that I didn't stitch it together.

I will immediately transfer 1 million internets as reparation if you send me your home address and personal bank info.

Haha, I'm not falling for that one again!

I have my own domain but I never use that e-mail... I use the one that's g-mail and my name so people know who I am. I guess I could make one of my name at my domain... but no one knows who what freestylegamer.net is..

I have Aol because trying to switch this late in the game is impossible. plus i don't get that much spam. when i use my gmail account, i think I get like 100 spam emails a day

I have Aol because trying to switch this late in the game is impossible. plus i don't get that much spam. when i use my gmail account, i think I get like 100 spam emails a day
AOL?

Holy ****, first someone makes a thread about 'counter strike characters' and now this. Sometimes I wonder if you people are actually as nerdy as I expected.

The trader was so astonished by the amount of rubles the stalker presented to him that he had an aneurysm and threw his whole stock of weapons and ammo from his coat.

I was going to tell some bullshit story about Willawurra Worms and the huge holes they make to their underground caverns.

Then I realised it was just an Aussie link, though a story based in Central America. :(

I guess the US department of state is still too primitive in 2010 to even know how to change the saturation or color balance of an image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back