Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread's closing at 8000 posts anyway.

@ Vegeta's lament

I wouldn't mind this thread being gone forever.

So many people I've yelled at over hotlinking.

I'm taunting danger here, because I know Pi would love to ban image dumps after reading this post just so he could blame me for it and try to make everyone hate me.

You know there's going to be another Image Dump, anyway.

I'm still keen for The Danimal Approved Image Dump IX

I wonder when the prophecy will select me to be the creator of an Image Dump thread :(

I wouldn't mind this thread being gone forever.

So many people I've yelled at over hotlinking.

I'm taunting danger here, because I know Pi would love to ban image dumps after reading this post just so he could blame me for it and try to make everyone hate me.
I already h8 u.

Here's one for the TF:A people.

20zoi74.jpg

That'd actually be a good idea. However, it is clearly not a good idea, because it hasn't been done yet.

Did it when i was 10.

I am now a business tycoon.
(The magnet pushes itself away from the car and breaks off its stand)

You would be killed by the Illuminati for developing technology that separates your dependence from them, anyway.

Then they'd steal the idea and mass market it so people are just as dependant as they were beforehand.

I wonder when Danimal became a threat to the State. I mean, I don't think he was this mad when he was moderator.

I probably wouldn't have gotten it without the text, especially since I didn't notice his name on the paper.

I will admit, the text made me laugh for that one. More obvious ones (russian dolls) dont need text.

That's an inefficient way to enjoy your beverage.

Aha, tiny pic actually deletes "offensive" pictures?!
News to me!

Half my photobucket is ****ed now. I don't even remember what pictures they were.

What the **** is that color scheme?!?!?!

explodinghead.jpg

Akira has won the prize! He'll be taking home a five point infraction. A round of applause!

What? Akiras post was great, not enough of those in here, what's wrong with you?
target.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back