"Interesting Poses" - The Official Thread for Garrys Mod Screenshots / Movies / etc.

Someone probably did it before, but i find it cool
(even if a bit sadistic)

Attachments

• gm_construct0070.jpg
    gm_construct0070.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 444
im a garrysmod newb, but in the last version there was a thing onthe walll that could spawn wood, characters, furniture etc, yet in version 5 its gone, is there a way to get it back?

My small contribution

Ok, so after a few hours of looking online after finishing Half Life 2, I found this forum, and then this thread, and then garrysmod, and I thought I'd give it a shot.
What I came up with was an idea for a web-comic of sorts, which I may or may not continue based on popularity. So I thought I'd post it here to find out if it would draw enough of an interest.

And so, behold! I give you...

"A comic" ...(Yeah, real original, I know.)

Page 01
Page 02
Page 03
Page 04

Below is just a bit of fun I had experimenting:
"Hung like a what?"

aylnon said:
Ok, so after a few hours of looking online after finishing Half Life 2, I found this forum, and then this thread, and then garrysmod, and I thought I'd give it a shot.
What I came up with was an idea for a web-comic of sorts, which I may or may not continue based on popularity. So I thought I'd post it here to find out if it would draw enough of an interest.

And so, behold! I give you...

"A comic" ...(Yeah, real original, I know.)

Page 01
Page 02
Page 03
Page 04

Below is just a bit of fun I had experimenting:
"Hung like a what?"

nicely done

What's left of the Black Mesa team and I decided to experiment with flight. I recorded 3 demos of various attempts. At the end, the Black Mesa team decided they wanted to remove the thrusters and use it as a hot-air...plane...or something. It all ended horribly when I accidently disconnected the balloons as you can see in the photos.

Attachments

• SigningOff.jpg
    SigningOff.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 366
  • Whoops.jpg
    Whoops.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 371
Heres two pages, enjoy. The password is, guest.

{SNIP}

Warning, some adult material.

regulusx1 said:
Heres two pages, enjoy. The password is, guest.

{SNIP}

Warning, some adult material.

For your trouble, you have earned a 3 point warning.

Hey, MadGuy, how do you get the characters to portray facial expressions? I've been unable ot figure it out thus far, despite the tutorials I've sifted through. Any help?

aylnon said:
Hey, MadGuy, how do you get the characters to portray facial expressions? I've been unable ot figure it out thus far, despite the tutorials I've sifted through. Any help?

Messermeier did it, not me

Gman getting owned

Attachments

• gm_construct0001.jpg
    gm_construct0001.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 422
hey ive "written" if u can call it that a short sequence that i think u might enjoy but i need a place to upload it, is it possible to upload the pics onto hl2.net? if not could you please recomend a good upload site.

Darkwolf

Back