Is Gman Gordon Freeman in the future?

Is Gman Gordon in the future?

• Total voters
A

ATI4EVER!

He could be? He looks a bit like him and the "G" in G-Man could stand for Gordon. What do you think?

Terribly wrong, how can u be playing Gordon, and you see G-Man walking around, and also making a deal with you?

PURE WRONG I TELL YOU, WHAT HAS GONE INTO YOUR HEAD?? :eek:

u guys suck. im seriosu instead of arguing you start insulting. You're annoying.

IM not saying he is, im asking :dozey:

is that to much for you? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Discussed to death by much more intelligent people.

SEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND.

It could be anyones guess. Their assumption of what G-Man is is as legit as yours.

ATI4EVER! said:
He could be? He looks a bit like him and the "G" in G-Man could stand for Gordon. What do you think?

How do we know what Gordon looks like? Just because Valve puts pictures of him everywhere with his signature crowbar doesn't mean that that's Gordon...

Sometimes I wish they had named Gordon something else, like Spiffo.
Then the whole "Gordon Freeman" theory would never have been unleashed upon the world.

Spiffo Freeman.

no unless he went with an extreme makeover got socked in his mouth to recieve a slur and so on

THE ABOVE POLL IS INCORRECT!
I accidentaly pressed 'Yes' when I thought I was ticking no and pressed the submit button as I realised I clicked the wrong one... :E :cheers:
The poll should be 3 - 27
Gman is not Gordon...

ATI4EVER! said:
He could be?
No. He couldnt. I've explained this way too many times, but there is a solid case against this.

I think the Gman is actually Alyx in the future after she got a sex change and dyed herself white.

Guys, lighten up. It's just a game. No need to bite people's heads off over this.

Besides, your all wrong. I'm the G-man. QED, bitches.

ATI4EVER! said:

You have over 600 posts and you've never noticed that a "omg omg omg teh g-m,an SI TEH GFORDON!! LOLOLL" thread is made twice a day?

If you look at all the clues in HL2, it is obvious that Gordon is the G-Mans' Boss in the future. Time, or the lack thereof, is critical to the whole HL Story ;)

yes he is. It became pretty obvious as soon as they talked about time travel in that teleport. To show that Gman is not an abbreviation for G(ordon-Free)man or similar, does mean only this and nothing else. Especially it does not show that Gman is not Gordon.

We should probably expect HL3 to deal with time travels and story, similar of that of the "back to the future" movie, where the older Gordon helped his younger counterpart. I loved that movie so i'll like HL3 too. Also such a story is not yet beaten to death in various Hollywood movies and games, so its fresh too.

asd-hl said:
yes he is. It became pretty obvious as soon as they talked about time travel in that teleport. To show that Gman is not an abbreviation for G(ordon-Free)man or similar, does mean only this and nothing else. Especially it does not show that Gman is not Gordon.

We should probably expect HL3 to deal with time travels and story, similar of that of the "back to the future" movie, where the older Gordon helped his younger counterpart. I loved that movie so i'll like HL3 too. Also such a story is not yet beaten to death in various Hollywood movies and games, so its fresh too.

Suicide says no.

Suicide?
Oh, that's what you would be doing if Gman was Gordon.

What do you mean?

I mean in HL1 if you don't accept to work for Gman he kills you. Hence my sig.

CriYam said:
Suicide says no.

Suicide?
Oh, that's what you would be doing if Gman was Gordon.

What do you mean?

I mean in HL1 if you don't accept to work for Gman he kills you. Hence my sig.
Eh,
First, if he suicides, the game ends. So no more Gman.
Second, HL2 does exist, so obviously he did not suicide.
Third, ppl choosing suicide are weak-minded and wouldnt accomplish what Gordon did in HL1, so obvious choice here.
fourth, he is one and the same person, he knows which choice he would made
ect..
So plenty of reasons.

Yeah and G-unit are Gordon's little groupie gang. I mean the G in it says it all really.

:rolling:

You have over 600 posts and you've never noticed that a "omg omg omg teh g-m,an SI TEH GFORDON!! LOLOLL" thread is made twice a day?

I've been gone for a couple of months.

Look, MAYBE gordon does not speek as to not to give away that he is gman, after all gman has a different kind of voice if youknow what i mean, if valve made him speak and he IS gman, it would give it away.

Maybe gman is gordon in the future and is giving him a "job" (in response to other posts...) becasue something really bad happened and the whole world got effed up, so gman gives gordon a job and "guides" him if you will, to make the future NOT happen.

Look, its just a guess, dont be like "stf up n00b. roflorz u r pawned emeffer!". It's just a game OK?

If I see another g-man=gordon thread i'm going to go insane.

The G-Man is not Gordon.

Gordon is not the G-Man.

So it shall be.

This is so funny. How can threads like this still be being made!!

Why would Gordon sell himself to the highest bidder?

If you turn the G-Man down on his deal in HL, he feeds you to a pack of hungry alien grunts. What the hell.

Back