Is Hell freezing over?

Yeah, I've stopped looking for D3 hints on that splash page. It's got shit from all three of their major franchises, and therefore hard for me to buy into this whole "OMG ITS DIABLO" hype.

I'm not saying their new game isn't Diablo 3. Just that the images in question are loaded with red herrings, or pertaining more to Blizzard's WWI as opposed to a new title itself.

It's Rock N' Roll Racing.

I hope when the final day is up, they have an animation of the ice melting and diablo coming out and being totally awesome (and on fire), and rocking out on a kick-ass double-neck guitar as little Rock n' Roll Racers drive out in huge numbers and the Lost Vikings form the other parts of the band and Arthas is in the back dueling with kerrigan all epic-like.

When its diablo you can make up shit like that

(Should've put neck but I wasn't thinking D: FIXED.)

Edit: delete this . WOOPS. (was duped)

Basically Blizz is ****ing with everyone. Before putting D3 at the end of the Bnet URL went to a 404, but in the last hour or so it would go to an actual D3 forum. Then someone discovered it would work for D4, and even a D5. Also putting war4 made a "WARCRAFT 4: GHOST" or something along the lines of that. God damn you blizzard, damn you to hell D:

Well, the only Diablo Rune is the obvious Hel Rune, then you have what looks like a glyph from Frostmourne, the Protoss Symbol, and then some other rune which no one knows what the **** it is

It appears to be a symbol from the almost-Blizzard game Pax Imperia:

250px-Pax_Imperia_Cover.jpg

Well before the D3 part of the Bnet forum was taking people to a forbidden area, so this just might be blizzard trying to fix it since they realized they ****ed up. WHO KNOWS.

OHSHI-

STARCRAFT SHIRTS!
Yay.

Full coverage here;
http://www.diablofans.com/
Perhaps all shalt be revealed tomorrow?

Mayhaps. Most likely what will happen is some seriously leakage tomorrow with an official product announcement from blizzard at the opening ceremony on Saturday. So, yeah, we'll know tomorrow night what the product is - judging entirely by previous Blizzard product announcements.

Anyone can make eyes with a bunch of snow. D:
SHOOPDABLIZZARD.jpg

Whenever Diablo 3 comes out I hope the situation is EVEN MORE dire than the previous two games and the shopkeepers are still charging a fee for you to buy weapons and armor.

"Sure, son, this Two Handed **** You Sword of **** Smashing in your hands would ensure the salvation of this universe! As soon as you have the necessary gold it's all yours. I can sell you this Boot of Throwing right now, it's a start!"

What the **** people? Really. This is getting too much.

Whenever Diablo 3 comes out I hope the situation is EVEN MORE dire than the previous two games and the shopkeepers are still charging a fee for you to buy weapons and armor.

"Sure, son, this Two Handed **** You Sword of **** Smashing in your hands would ensure the salvation of this universe! As soon as you have the necessary gold it's all yours. I can sell you this Boot of Throwing right now, it's a start!"

Did you JUST post this on Something Awful recently? I mean the exact same post? I'm talking right here.

ElProducto
Oct 09, 2001
if you want to live low, live low

"Sure, son, this Two Handed gently caress You Sword of stinkyhole Smashing in your hands would ensure the salvation of this universe! As soon as you have the necessary gold it's all yours. I can sell you this Boot of Throwing right now, it's a start!"

# ? Jun 27, 2008 05:51

Ahh yes, I'm not a paying SA member so I get the hilarious censorship.

What the **** people? Really. This is getting too much.
It's Diablo ****ing 3... nothing is too much. Jesus, get a clue.

As for the vendors... if that really bothered you, you're hopeless. They were only good for looking for a high cruel % weapons to socket. Seriously, who actually used the vendors for anything but that, pots, and gambling?!

Never said I used them just pointing it out :p

Like that in every RPG really. You're on a quest to save the world, but that wont stop shopkeepers from charging ya thousands for the weapons ya need to do so D: Greedy bastards.

Wow this is getting ridiculous. If this turns out to be just a release date for wrath of the lich king i'll explode :flame:

copypasted post from elsewhere

"1. Job postings for Diablo universe
2. Diablo3.com domain takeover. Diablo3.de, diablo3.fr, diablo3.es, etc registered.
3. WWI on Diablo's B-day
4. Blizzard has stated team "3" working on a game.
5. Gaming Steve states that Diablo 3 is in development (AKA Beezlebub 3)
6. Xfire leaks game announcement.
7. PCAction's statement "Even if the hell froze and cows gave beer - we would spill nothig out!" and delayed follow-up until after WWI.
8. New Diablo WWI art depicts a much larger Diablo that is centered between characters from warcraft/starcraft.
9. the master.css file from Blizzard.com hints at ACT 5 areas of D2: LoD
10. Age restriction for those at WWI.
11. Additional hall needed at WWI
12. Peterconcept.com has "Project Hydra" coming soon then changes to "Shut down until 6.28.08"
13. D2 Patch 1.12 no-cd patch released; just like before Starcraft 2 was announced.
14. Richard A. Knaak says he isn't writing for a "dead game"
15. Phil Cook, voice of Deckard Cain, says "As for Diablo 3...I can neither confirm nor deny anything, under threat of torture and poisoning at the hands of Andariel...who may or may not return in...never mind."
16. Diablo trademark activity.
17. Blizzard has a splash image displaying all 3 worlds: Warcraft, Starcraft, and Diablo. Similar to last years timeline that showed all universes. Diablo and Warcraft games were shown in the timeline with Starcraft yet SC2 was announced!
18. Rob Pardo confirms game announcement: "So you want me to announce the game before our announcement?" he said. "No offense, but I think there's like 300 people here, and I'll be ripped apart by 8000 people there [at the Invitational] if I pre-announce it - but it's going to be really exciting. I think everybody here will be really excited about the announcement."
19. Many many other hints that I'm sure I am forgetting..."

New splash page. Looked like arthas at first, but the eyes are too far apart. Looks more like like a protoss then anything else.

It could be - someone posted it on Digg. It looks pretty legit, but it could be just another Photoshop. Some food to keep everyone guessing, I suppose. :E

Jeese I never got into diablo and i'm getting excited o_O

I need to try it again

Look at it this way. If this were fake, someone would have to have made this within the past 7 hours seeing as how the 5th rune is there at the top. This design is quite an undertaking in 7 hours. I'm sure if you worked non-stop, you could whip this up, but who would do that?

There are so many fake splash screens, that one is fake as well. No one has the next image except Blizzard. We are forced to wait another 16 hours.

Hmm... This is all and good, but I really enjoy reading everyone freaking out about it. It's not like they're inventing cloning for gods sake, it's just a game.

You should have seen this place when Half-Life 2 was being shown.

It was posted here before. It's not entirely conclusive considering the only reason Diablo looked like that was because he took on human form in Diablo II. Plus, it doesn't match with today's splash image.

And Blizzard has a lot of the same artists, so the images should look similar.

They're making references to all previous Blizzard games, something they did when announcing Starcraft 2.

Hmm... This is all and good, but I really enjoy reading everyone freaking out about it. It's not like they're inventing cloning for gods sake, it's just a game.

Who's the one named after a video game character? :p
Obviously you were either hyped enough about HL2 to name yourself after the main character. ;)

Back