Live in Orange County CA? i could use your support.

bizzy420

Reaction score
Hello all:

i know you guys might not listen to this type of music, but i could use your support.

OC weekly is having a DJ contest at Sutra Lounge this Sunday, Nov. 18th @ 8:00pm (Club sutra is located in the triangle square @ the end of the 55 south freeway).

As some of you know, I am in a band called Speaker Junkies. People think we are DJ's but in actuality we produce the records that DJ's spin and we also show the music that we make through a live mesmerizing "bass in yo mf'n face" performance.

We need all the support we can get because the winner from this contest will get to compete in the finals for a chance to perform at the "Ultra Music Festival" in South Beach, Miami, FL. The "Ultra Music Festival" is like a "Woodstock", or "Van's Warped Tour" or "Coachella" but dedicated to electronic music (trance, drum n' bass, house, breaks, hardcore, techno, etc...)

Please make the best of your time to invite any and all your friends who are fans of this type of music and show some support. The bigger and better our crowd response, the better it looks to the Judges.

you can blast it in your emails and MySpace.

Recap:

When? Sunday night Nov. 18th (this Sunday!)

Doors open @ 8pm (we won't know what time our set is until we draw from a hat the day of)

Where? Sutra Lounge, located at:
1870 Harbor Blvd. in the Triangle Square

Costa Mesa, CA 92627

What? You are there to be the loudest group of friends supporting Speaker Junkies!!!

See you guys at Sutra!

Thats weird, I didn't realize everyone lived 6 miles away from Orange County. I don't so I can't agree with the others, but I will say that I'm too far being in Texas and all.

damn, that sux you guys live far away, but at the same time you are the lucky ones. california kinda sux.

pfft East Coast represent

Sounds cool though, I wish you luck :)

Im going to have to move out to California soon :(

East coast is superior, but all the jobs be in California for some reason.

Back