Live Interview Of Team Fortress 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TF@ CMON ! LETS GOO GOOOO GOOOO BITCHES! QWHY IS GAbe screaming lol?

For those who aren't listening: HLMV will be released before the full SDK. No date given. Full SDK won't come before the HL2 release (apparently because the full SDK includes most/all of HL2 with it)

EDIT: OK, it looks like that was the WHOLE "INTERVIEW". I'm a little annoyed.

Ok, any HLRadio guys want to come on and tell us that there's going to be more exclusive content later, or should I turn it off now?

WTF ! That interview was irrevelant ! I waisted 1 ****ing hour for this POS 2 minutes interview ? He didnt even ask any inteligent question. Jeez

"we wanna hurry up and ship the **** thing. That's all we think about".

That's all YOU think about? :)

The next part of the SDK release will be the model viewer so that people can view their models/animation in the source engine. That's all at this stage :(

This just in: crack interviewer discovers new information: SDK is coming out.... at some point IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!

On the plus side the SDK seems to be being released in some form relatively soon

that was the bit about the SDK only right.. we still got the info on tf2 and dod source and whatever still coming right........ ?!

this was recorded lol...they say they had 2 interviews yesterday? mmmk...we heard no interview last night, they had one in the morning yesterday. they say that new gabe one was from today?? wtf is with these cats :x

so they say 1 yesterday morning, and one last night, and the new gabe one today? thats 3 interviews. i only heard one that was split into 2.....

YES: the question everyone wants to know the answer to: WHO is that RANDOM guy in some RANDOM picture! Let's ask Gabe, lol.

So, when you want to make levels you have to wait till the full SDK release... !

How did these guys get into e3?

Shouldn't there be some sort of intelligence test?

"We're professional reporters. And... umm, uhh, are you there?"

This just in: they've discovered that TF2 and DoD (sic?) are coming out: sometime IN THE FUTURE.

Hopefully that answers everyone's questions.

Boy am I glad I turned HL Radio off. I feel sorry for all you guys who waited for hours to hear Gabe get some crummy shirt.

Biggest crock of shit! Who the hell are these people running HLRADIO...blows my f'ing mind.

So... the interview about TF2 and DOD turned out to be... nothing about TF2 and DOD?... oh except that they're coming out... ?!?!

So... the interview about TF2 and DOD turned out to be... nothing about TF2 and DOD?... oh except that they're coming out... ?!?!

You forgot: they're coming out
IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!

tokin said:
HL Radio is doing a live interview with valve all about "TEAM FORTRESS 2", DOD SOURCE, and CS SOURCE! Tune in at 7 eastern, 6 central, 4 pacific! DONT MISS IT!

www.halfliferadio.com

lol...
so they gonna talk about dod source, cs source, and tf 2?? ....sure :rolling:

Omg, the hlradio reporters laughting at their own jokes...

this is very unprofessional, they are so full of themselves, and they talk like 9th graders...oh well its not that bad for internet radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back