Live Interview Of Team Fortress 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These DJs do not know what they're talking about.
"Give me the exact same picture quality on Xbox as I see PC! Stupid iD software!"

Idiots.

lol... Wtf I waited for that...

If it's prerecorded... then they know the content before it's aired... so why say theres stuff about TF2... when there isnt? wtf.

x84D80Yx said:
lol...
so they gonna talk about dod source, cs source, and tf 2?? ....sure :rolling:

That's what their site said. Well now i will never believe anything they say again.

haha omg they are saying we are jealous of them and everyone else is happy, the "real fans" this is unbelievable! HEY STUPID HLRADIO, WHERE IS THE TF2 INFO YOU ****S!

wtf... now theyre complaining about us complaining... ? I still dont see the TF2 and dod info... arsebandits.

Gah, this is stupid. Stop saying how ****ing fun it was to be @ E3.

WTF... THEY NEEED TO QUIT TALKING ABOUT BOOTH BABES, and start talking about hl2. its all about content, and these bozos are talking about "ohhh htaht one chick was so hot.." excuse me radio dj's, but we can't see them or even care about them. we listen to you guys for new info. u guys suck. hlradio sux.

Gabe Newell was on. They did not mestion anything about DOD or CS.
Gabe talked about Mods and whats going on with the game and SDK.

hey, just let them do their thing. You don't like it? don't listen. Just remember, if wasn't for them doing it, you wouldn't be hearing this interview at all.

I'm no hlradio fan, but seriously, shut the **** up and grow up, and quit bitching.

I warned you about site bashing on Page 6.

This has just turned into a bash-fest.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back