LOST: Destiny Found

they filmed the stream early on with no real significant purpose then wrote it into the last few episodes as ''we told you we knew what we were doing'' bullshit.

betcha

It doesn't really matter if they intended for it to come together or not, simply that it does.

I don't see why it would come up that way. "Hey, in order to look like we've known what we're doing all along, let's take a minor scene from Season 1 about a faked character death and reuse the location"? I doubt many people ever noticed that, and the Adam and Eve scene came and went already, as well as the appearance of Christian Shephard, which does far more to solidify continuity than this death scene.

Dur.

chill bros i wasn't like saying they made a big deal out of it or anything, it's just me being bitter towards the shitball writers of lost is all

i ****ing loled just at hard at the crowbar of a scene that was the skeletons anyway

Yes the Adam and Eve reflective in Season 6 was so heavy-handed and just goddamned awful.

i know right

recent season 3 thoughts: stranger in a strange land is as bad as i remember it, dreading the nikki and paulo episode, their introduction or forceful entry into the cast as characters randomly appearing at central cast members sides is just painful to watch, mr eko death just as disappointing second time around and made more evident by people in rooms reaction - liked character by all. charlie keeps reappearing with a fresh haircut and, as such, a potential mullet cannot be unseen

christ those ears

Adam and Eve was trying hard reference to "hardcore fans", they did it only because internet people with their theroys (think hool) were so obsessed with those random skeletons...

Really? I seem to remember that being one of my favourite episodes.

i mean in that a great character died, so soon with so little shown into the season. it was a great episode, just sucks to see eko go.

Yeah, but the hardcore fans definitely did not need to see the old scene hammered into the new one to understand the connection.

I just can't take you seriously when you say things like this.

i mean in that a great character died, so soon with so little shown into the season. it was a great episode, just sucks to see eko go.

Ohhh, yes I understand that. I was really hoping he'd be back for Season 6. In retrospect of the entire show, I love that the last thing he says is telling Sayid and John Locke that they're next.

Yeah, but the hardcore fans definitely did not need to see the old scene hammered into the new one to understand the connection.

Yeah I mean, I'm all for it being MIB and Mother, why the hell not, who cares. But the way it was done was so goddamned corny and heavy-handed and just, ridiculous.

I think it's a foul to employ both the "I did it on purpose" and "You're a dumb grammar nazi" card in a single turn.

Lost has picked up 13 Emmy Nominations.

Best Art Direction
Best Directing
Best Editing
Best Score
Best Actor (Matthew Fox)
Best Supporting Actor (O'Quinn and Emerson)
Best Guest Actress (Elizabeth Mitchell)
Best Drama
Best Sound Editing
Best Sound Mixing
Best Writing
Outstanding Special Class Programs (Mysteries of the Universe)

Yes it should!

However, I am more interested in people's thoughts about O'Quinn vs. Emerson.

I can guarantee it won't win most of those, especially when you take into account that Breaking Bad and Mad Men exist and are also nominated for the same awards. Especially everything involving writing, directing and acting.

‘Lost’ Epilogue

Lost-Ben-and-Hurley-epilogue-570x300.jpg

f you were one of those people who was disappointed in the Lost series finale because it didn’t answer all those burning questions you had then you should head over to our own Kofi Outlaw’s Lost explanation post. If you’re still not satisfied with the answers (or lack thereof) then you will probably want to check out the epilogue that’s going to be included in the season 6 and complete series box sets.

But you don’t have to wait until the release of those before you get a look at the Lost epilogue – we have our first look at the story after the story via an image over at EW.

http://screenrant.com/lost-epilogue-image-ross-69002/

Lost-Ben-and-Hurley-epilogue-first-image.jpg

I'd love to see Hurley and Ben bring people to the island, maybe that's why there are Dharma folk there again, because they brought them there. With the Swan gone there's really no reason to have anyone else on the island, but maybe they got bored or need them for something else.

Thanks to playing the sometimes dead Locke, Terry O'Quinn has launched into a high tier of television actors, so he can practically pick which role he wants to play now. Which is why I want to shoot myself in the face after seeing what his next role will be.

Thanks to playing the sometimes dead Locke, Terry O'Quinn has launched into a high tier of television actors, so he can practically pick which role he wants to play now.
Seriously? I can see people not wanting to hire someone for their show/film when they know everyone who's going to see him will say "Oh look it's John Locke." Typecasting FTW.

Seriously? I can see people not wanting to hire someone for their show/film when they know everyone who's going to see him will say "Oh look it's John Locke." Typecasting FTW.

Actually before LOST, whenever I would see him, I would say "Oh look it's that guy from The X-Files/ Millennium".

Thanks to playing the sometimes dead Locke, Terry O'Quinn has launched into a high tier of television actors, so he can practically pick which role he wants to play now. Which is why I want to shoot myself in the face after seeing what his next role will be.

That's terrible, especially given the project he was trying to get going with Michael Emerson.

Click here for a preview of the epilogue:
http://www.sl-lost.com/2010/08/04/lost-epilogue-new-man-in-charge-sneak-peek/

:O The clip poses questions that I hadn't really thought of until now.
With all these DHARMA people time traveling, somebody had to screw up along the way and reached the wrong window of time. Could they make an event happen such as building the temple? Or would they have a brain hemorrhage and die?

man i'd love to see the vid...too bad it won't load...i'm guessing the servers being raped right now?

EDIT: Thank god for people uploading to Youtube. SOOO that's where
the pallet drops are assembled. hmph...interesting. i guess they've been working this entire time? But if Daniels experiment showed that there's a big time delay when leaving/entering the island, how do those payloads get there so fast anyway? And how do they get there at all?!?! OH well...just a show.

Anyone else think that this answers the Others having pretended to be Dharma on-Island the entire time following the Purge to off-Island Dharma groups?

EDIT: Thank god for people uploading to Youtube. SOOO that's where
the pallet drops are assembled. hmph...interesting. i guess they've been working this entire time? But if Daniels experiment showed that there's a big time delay when leaving/entering the island, how do those payloads get there so fast anyway? And how do they get there at all?!?! OH well...just a show.
No there is no loss in time really if you don't stay too long and they are flying in an airplane. They just have to find the correct window or loophole in the space/time continuum to get to the island, and at the right place of time. It's like when the Oceanic 6 got off the island. Walt wasn't 40 years old but a few years older. What I'm wondering is how they managed to do it seeing as planes have massive amounts of turbulence. They do have storm chaser planes from NASA working with the USA Air Force that are specifically designed to fly through that stuff. But it's a cargo plane so it's probably been modified: http://www.nasa.gov/vision/earth/lookingatearth/hurricane_aircraft.html

It's also important to note they were located in GUAM which is a military outpost/un-official state of the USA. My parents had their honeymoon there and it's a shitty island in the pacific or "the hub of the pacific". It's right next to Japan and everything has to be non-spoiler free or if it is, has to be shipped by plane. The flight from LAX was going to Guam as well.

Had the good fortune of watching it this afternoon. The stuff with the Dharma Initiative was relatively worthless, but the scene with Ben and Walt was wonderful. It was a great addition.

the dharma thing was ****ing stupid. how goddamn forced do they want to make explaining the bears and hypno room? not that they even did explain them, it was more a pathetic pussyfoot attempt at catering towards the more idiot fans who still cared about the polar bears and other such irrelevant shit.

****in' show.

the dharma thing was ****ing stupid. how goddamn forced do they want to make explaining the bears and hypno room? not that they even did explain them, it was more a pathetic pussyfoot attempt at catering towards the more idiot fans who still cared about the polar bears and other such irrelevant shit.

****in' show.

true, i could have done without that. i'm just glad they revisited Walt! YEAH!

****ing stupid. I'm really disappointed. All they ever did in the show was raise questions, and this video was no different. They answered a few questions, sure, but they raised a lot more questions (again). **** this bullshit.

What was the resolution of that tv they used to see the dharma video? How much money did Ben give to those workers? What's the name of that lady Ben talked to before visiting Walt, and what time was it when that happened?

Extremely disappointed. Waste of 12 minutes + 6 years for the show.

****ing stupid. I'm really disappointed. All they ever did in the show was raise questions, and this video was no different. They answered a few questions, sure, but they raised a lot more questions (again). **** this bullshit.

What was the resolution of that tv they used to see the dharma video? How much money did Ben give to those workers? What's the name of that lady Ben talked to before visiting Walt, and what time was it when that happened?

Extremely disappointed. Waste of 12 minutes + 6 years for the show.

I laughed hysterically.

I never felt like anything more needed to happen with Walt, but I am glad about what they did with him.

OhgodImisspelledWAAAALT

There's nothing worthless about seeing Pierre Chang delivering a final Dharma video.

Back