Lost season III *spoilers*

The Monkey

The Freeman
Reaction score
Right, so I created this new thread in wait for the season premier on October 4.

Episode I: A Tale of Two Cities
"Lost" - awarded the 2005 Emmy and 2006 Golden Globe for best drama series - is back for a third season of action-packed mystery and adventure that will continue to bring out the very best and the very worst in the people who are lost. In the season premiere episode, "A Tale of Two Cities," Jack, Kate and Sawyer begin to discover what they are up against as prisoners of "The Others."
Jack-centric Promotional Photos.

Episode II: Further Instructions
Locke-centric Promotional Photos.

This is the latest trailer. (Footage from episodes I, II and maybe III.)

You said spoilers...lol I was like, "DID I MISS IT?" :p

I'm so Pumped for oct4, it's pathetic. LOST is the only show on tv that i go out of my way to watch every week...so fing good:D

I'll watch it, but I swear if they tease the countdown situation one more time, I'm done.

Ummm. the countdown stopped because the place blew up remember?

Prison Break used to be my #1 watch, but Season 2 isn't near as good...but it isn't bad at all. I just don't jump out of my seat to see it.

I'm the same way with Lost since Season 2....I dunno, maybe after you get so used to it, you just don't care. \=

Either way, Can't wait for LOST, just because I wanna know what fkn happens to Jack and the others.

Actually, no, I missed it because I was studying for exams. Someone sum it up for me.

I remember Jack, the girl, and Sawyer got captured by the Lost...Michael and his kid were put on a boat, and sent off to leave the island...that's all I remember :(

Prison Break used to be my #1 watch, but Season 2 isn't near as good...but it isn't bad at all. I just don't jump out of my seat to see it.

I'm the same way with Lost since Season 2....I dunno, maybe after you get so used to it, you just don't care. \=

Either way, Can't wait for LOST, just because I wanna know what fkn happens to Jack and the others.

lol you just don't care but you also can't wait

LOST season 2 was the shit, way better then PB, imo

Season 2 felt too long winded for me. Couple of cool things happened in the middle but nothing that excited me too much. S'all about the season finale, thats where its at.

I can't wait til Season 3. I want to know what happened to Desmond and Locke!

A lot of people agree antipop, maybe im just a huge fanboy. But, i liked the second season more. You were always finding more things out about the island, the others, the Dharma(?) corporation, the hatch, other hatches, hengry gale, other survivers etc. i was always on the edge of my seat.

Oh yeah, those things were cool, it's just some episodes use to be too predictable with cliffhangers and such. Suspense I guess. There were episodes I just got bored off through the characters flashbacks, too. Locke, Kate and Jack's episodes really bore me. So do Sun and Jins, and Claire's don't so much for me either. Now, Charlie, Eko, Sawyer, Sayid and Hurley - I love those episodes.

It took them a whole ****ing season to tell us what a countdown clock did. J.J. Abram should be castrated.

I like Lost and I'm also excited...

And also very afraid that they'll keep milking the cow. You know...Hey we have succes, let's make another one. These kind of series need closure, just like a good story and movie. Not alike friends or other soaps

If this isn't the last season I'll swear i'm going to kill someone.

I think they do need closure on storylines, and so far they're delivering that fairly well. If they're willing to change the plot up enough as it goes then it can still work for a long time.

For instance, first season there was the whole hatch thing, which they closed up. Then in season 2 we've got the Others and the Button. And now it looks like the third season might pull in the outside world.

I like Lost and I'm also excited...

And also very afraid that they'll keep milking the cow. You know...Hey we have succes, let's make another one. These kind of series need closure, just like a good story and movie. Not alike friends or other soaps

If this isn't the last season I'll swear i'm going to kill someone.
There will probably be at least 5 seasons if people keep watching it.

Is there a summary of Lost? I don't really care about the show, and I don't really want to watch it. Although everybody says it's so ****ing fantastic and I've seen like 3 episodes and I was not impressed in the least. Just seemed way to 'out there', people setting complex traps, guns, electricity and running water from underground bunkers, and people just kept popping up everywhere--it was like Gilligan’s island.

That said, I thought with the small sliver of curiosity I still have for the show somebody could link me to a brief summary of what's going on so I can decide if I care enough to maybe think about possibly considering the option of conceivably watching the show.

I tried to find one, but they're all cluttered with character development and other things I don't care about. When I try and ask people about it, they tell me they can't possibly describe it because it's so complex and I just have to watch it to understand...however I don't think that's how the dude who created the show proposed it to the network, "listen abc I have the most awesomest show ever, but it's so complex I can't tell you anything about it, you just have to accept it and give me a while bunch of money and THEN you'll understand!"

Whats all this about the new episode being a recap or something? LOSTSE3EP00 is what people are showing on forums.

:(

EDIT: Oh, wait, is it even out yet? What the hell are these other forums talking about. :mad: Nobheads.

Yea, they had a recap episode last week to get everyone up to speed. Tonights will be the real deal.

Exxcelllllennt. I trust my freind will have some means of getting it, heh heh, so I'll have a looksie over the weekend.

Is there a summary of Lost? I don't really care about the show, and I don't really want to watch it. Although everybody says it's so ****ing fantastic and I've seen like 3 episodes and I was not impressed in the least. Just seemed way to 'out there', people setting complex traps, guns, electricity and running water from underground bunkers, and people just kept popping up everywhere--it was like Gilligan’s island.
They Explain all that, you can't just watch 2 out of 48 episodes and expect to know exactly whats going on.

I tried to find one, but they're all cluttered with character development and other things I don't care about.
Character Development is half the show
When I try and ask people about it, they tell me they can't possibly describe it because it's so complex and I just have to watch it to understand...however I don't think that's how the dude who created the show proposed it to the network, "listen abc I have the most awesomest show ever, but it's so complex I can't tell you anything about it, you just have to accept it and give me a while bunch of money and THEN you'll understand!"
Like I said its hard to condense 48episodes( most of which are brilliant imo) into a two minute conversation, its much easier just to look it up on wikipedia or something.

what the hell was the statue whit 4 fingers?

Please for the love of god when tonights episode airs, hide your spoliers.

I want to know when its aired so I can download it asap.

Read the thread title again.

what the hell was the statue whit 4 fingers?

I thought it was part of a statue with 3 toes :p

Anyway...
I wonder when Season 3 will start in the UK.

It took them a whole ****ing season to tell us what a countdown clock did. J.J. Abram should be castrated.

JJ wasn't involved in season 2. (He was busy with MI III.) He will return for season 3, though, he has written episode I and will direct episode VII.

Less than six hours to go...

AICN has part of a review from TV Guide or something that says this is the best episode since the Pilot. I cannot wait. When Abrams and Lindelof get together on the show it's pure gold.

They need David Fury back. Nobody else handles Locke properly.

I expect a full report of either 'IT WAS AMAZING' or 'It was meh' by someone here tomorrow so I can decide whether to go all the way to my freinds house tomorrow to watch it.

...Actually, I'll probably go anyway, but enjoy!

Lucky bastards.

Holy WTF Bat shit!?

Wow, definitely some awesome revelations. Some crazy mind games in there.

Yeah, some big stuff. Its actually a somewhat myopic episode, focusing on only three characters.

Back