Lost season III *spoilers*

Just saw the episode and I must say it was pretty interesting. Next episode aired next wednesday again? Really wanna see it :p

It was a good episode. Next week will be about the boat trio in addition to Kate, Sawyer, Jack, and then in two weeks we will finally see what happened at the hatch.

Classic Lost WTFness. Good episode.

Yeah, was a great episode, i loved it.

The start was cool and I didn't expect that. Just didnt expect that to be on the island. And it was cool to see what happened while Desmond missed pressing the button and the plane comming down overhead. Loved it. Bring on episode 2!

Someone spoilt it for me, as i have exams and can't be bothered downloading it, and i'm in Australia so it wont be coming back until next year

Gonna watch it tonight. :D EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

So far everything corresponds to the DHARMA project areas of studies... utopian communities, anyone?

There are/were kids. Walt is one, who is a main character!

Also there were two kids who landed the other side of the island where the tail section landed. They were nabbed by the others though.

A great episode, although I really want to find out what happened to the Dharma initiative. I get the whole Lost World feeling from seeing those worn-down installations.

There are/were kids. Walt is one, who is a main character!

Also there were two kids who landed the other side of the island where the tail section landed. They were nabbed by the others though.
I meant Other kids.

I missed the beginning of the episode...well, most of it. The only part I remember seeing is when teh Others started to leave and run for something...then the episode started..I must have missed something important.

I missed the beginning of the episode...well, most of it. The only part I remember seeing is when teh Others started to leave and run for something...then the episode started..I must have missed something important.
Yup lolol.

You should just look it up on wikipedia if ur too lazy to dl it.

You should just look it up on wikipedia if ur too lazy to dl it.

Why download an entire episode when I figured someone would take 3 seconds of their life to type it out...but yeah, I'll just go to wikipedia..thanks for the help --;

ABC's site also streams the recent episodes, as I mentioned earlier.

ABC's site also streams the recent episodes, as I mentioned earlier.

That's better than directing me to a page that didn't help any :p Hmm, still doesn't make any sense. :( Confusion abroad!

Asshole? i was just being sarcastic, I even put a ;) guy to show just how serious i was. Sorry if i offended you, but that really wasn't my intention.

Asshole? i was just being sarcastic, I even put a ;) guy to show just how serious i was. Sorry if i offended you, but that really wasn't my intention.

Well, if you weren't trying to be a butthead, then <3.

I just saw the new episode(on CTV) and I have to say, it was fantastic, loved the ending.

watched the episode. quite fascinating. Stupid Jin and Sahid should have been on the boat.

clear faith-based imagery in the final scene. I think that the leader guy wants jack to trust him, and to have faith, rather than using reason. "beleive in me, trust in me, and when the time comes, I will take you home", he says, a clear religious message if I ever saw one.

watched the episode. quite fascinating. Stupid Jin and Sahid should have been on the boat.

clear faith-based imagery in the final scene. I think that the leader guy wants jack to trust him, and to have faith, rather than using reason. "beleive in me, trust in me, and when the time comes, I will take you home", he says, a clear religious message if I ever saw one.

also political satire when laughing at the reelection of gwbush

The part about the Red Sox made me laugh pretty hard, I thought it was a great touch.

New episode looks awesome. Gonna watch it tomorrow. :D EEEEEE.

Episode was okay. What was the Red Sox thing? I'm British, so bleh. When does Episode 2 air in the US?

Episode 2 has aired in the US already. Going by my freinds MSN name, it hit torrents for us around 6am or something.

EDIT: My freind was telling me their going to be doing another of those break thingys soon, around episode 8 or so? Goddamnit. I hate them so much.

Episode was okay. What was the Red Sox thing? I'm British, so bleh. When does Episode 2 air in the US?

The Boston Red Sox hadn't won a championship for almost 90 years, but they had an umlimited payrole and die hard fans. The absense of a championship and several post season flops branded them as a "cursed team".

That seen was funny because pretty much anyone who knows anything about baseball wouldve reacted the same way.

It aired yesturday.

EDIT: My freind was telling me their going to be doing another of those break thingys soon, around episode 8 or so? Goddamnit. I hate them so much.

The show will take a six week(?) break after episode 6, which sucks. The good news is when the break is over we get to see 17 straight episodes. I prefer this to the two to three week break every four or five episodes.

Oh, I wasn't aware the breaks were like that. All I remember is a big long break... but then again, so did Prison Break, so I think I'm getting confused a tad.

Im still confused, I get that the whole red sox thing was a "wink" to the viewer, but was it flagging him as telling the truth or a lie ?

Im still confused, I get that the whole red sox thing was a "wink" to the viewer, but was it flagging him as telling the truth or a lie ?
Knowing nothing about the subject, it's true on the basis that the other two examples he gave actually happened.

However, more imporantly - SPOILER

Locke next week! :D

Goddamnit, again? I like his character n' all, but I swear theres been like 3 Locke episodes now, 2 of which were in a pretty short space between each other. I think anyway, I can't remember.

Locke, Jack, Claire and Kate flashbacks really didn't intrest me. Now, Sayid, Charlie, Hurley, Eko and Desmonds; they were damned cool. Yeah, even the dull ones held some really cool secret things and some good twists, I just didn't enjoy them much. It'll be intresting what the next Locke one will be, though. Actually, I'm perfectly happy with the next being about Locke, as I really want to see what happened in the hatch.

[SPOILERS]

New episode was great! I'm really starting to like Sawyer as more of a good character now, and I love the way he manages to maintain some humour to himself in this all. The new episode really does make me scream out ''GODDAMNIT JACK, JUST ASK THEM SOME FUPPIN' QUESTIONS ALREADY!'' I mean, the first thing I'd be doing is firing off things like ''Why can't you leave?'' and ''Why are you here?'' etc.

Ben/Henry is cool, too. I'm not sure why, I just really like his character.

Goddamnit, again? I like his character n' all, but I swear theres been like 3 Locke episodes now, 2 of which were in a pretty short space between each other. I think anyway, I can't remember.

Yea, but there has been like 50 episodes and Locke's a main character.

True, I just find his backstorys a little dull. Tomorrow will be good regardless because I realllllly want to know whats going on with him and Desmond. I also heard new characters were going to be shown in the next episode. New as in important characters, not new as in the workers shown last week, etc.

Could someone give me a brief summary of last week's episode? I missed it :|

Never got into Lost, that said, didn't exactly give it a chance - only watched the first episode.

Back