Lost season III *spoilers*

I've just learned that the Season 3 DVD will not be released in September/October like the last two, but on December 11th. My plans of trying a mega marathon with the three seasons appears to be delayed until the holidays.

Oh well, I like the box art though.

S3DVD.jpg

lol at Locke's face at the bottom left of the other characters faces. :LOL: Just looks... odd.

Jacob must be some kind of God-like being.

1. Is Jack's dad in fact dead? While there are lines that make it seem like he could be alive, they still leave the possibility that he is in fact dead.
"I'll need to call your fathers office to confirm this."
"He's out of town right now."

Jack would fake his father's signature for drugs, and at the same time probably no one knew that his father died OR people knew about his father's drinking habits and made a point saying "call my father to see if hes more sober" meaning why don't you ask the man who drank himself to death.

Yeah but he looks okay there, whereas on the previous page/Seasonm 3 boxset you can see another eye which looks really out of preportion or something.

Also, that ''Jacob loves you'' thing written on the side of the box looks horrible. Why is it there? :|

I don't like the over emphasis on the eyes...I don't like concentrating on them THAT much D:

They're watching you when you get dressed, have a shower, and go to sleep Cyber. WATCH OUT! D:

omg i just looked WAAY too deep into the lost universe on Lostpedia...there's SO much going on...shite

omg i just looked WAAY too deep into the lost universe on Lostpedia...there's SO much going on...shite

I've done that, spent a good few hours just starting in one article then just going through the whole wiki via links in each article. Lots of great information on there. Was an awesome read.

Back