~Lovely~ Countdown at Episode One Site

bigburpco

Tank
Reaction score
http://ep1.half-life2.com/

AHH THE ORANGEYNESS IS MAKING ME GO CRAZY WITH HYPE... EGLAGH. I WILL BE STARING AT THAT FOR HOURS.

EDIT: WHEN EXACTLY IS IT COMING OUT?

EDIT: AS OF NOW:

HALF-LIFE 2: EPISODE ONE WILL BE PLAYABLE ON STEAM IN:

05 Days, 07 Hours, 30 Minutes, 47 Seconds

I never close that window, coz it reminds me of how close I am to sweet, sweet Episode One.

While waiting for Half Life 2: Episode 1(Aftermath) Stay away from anything that might break your arm, hand, wrist or neck including:
-Car accidents
-Extreme Sports
-Rough games like rugby(Though it is a lot more fun then any other sport i've played)
-Picking up girls at bars
-Annoying any one with a temper and is much larger than you are.
-Getting drunk(I know it's hard, but its for your own good, how can you play aftermath if your stumbing around and then fall down some stairs and break something?)

Feel free to add

5 FRIGGIN DAYS! I CAN'T WAIT!

Megalomaniac said:
While waiting for Half Life 2: Episode 1(Aftermath) Stay away from anything that might break your arm, hand, wrist or neck including:
-Car accidents
-Extreme Sports
-Rough games like rugby(Though it is a lot more fun then any other sport i've played)
-Getting drunk(I know it's hard, but its for your own good, how can you play aftermath if your stumbing around and then fall down some stairs and break something?)

Feel free to add

5 FRIGGIN DAYS! I CAN'T WAIT!
Too late. 2 days ago I crashed with a gocart and had to make 4 stitches in my leg. Oh well, if I'm lucky I don't have to go to school this week and can stay up all night playing Episode 1. :D

The wait for HL2 was much worse. Days felt like years, seconds felt like hours..it was tough man, it really was tough.

Its not my HOME PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

RERASDA:Sdj2uj01qyue09[apsdOP:Askd SKEYBOARD SPASWEM<<!!

So when does this count down to? What time? It seems like 12 pm june 1st to me....but i thought they would do a midnight release?

Seems like is coming out 12:43 or 1:00 probably.

Well by looking at the source the target date = 06/01/2006 10:00 AM so thats when they will be releasing it.

4 long painful days....... LETS PARTY! :cheers: :rolling: :naughty:

would be cool if they increased it by a few days just to mess with people :D like exakly when its 10 seconds left it says "just playin bitch, its 10 days left...BITCH" :D

Clever guys at Valve - the countdown timer uses the time at Valve to work out how long it is until the release so it's correct for everyone. Genius.

HALF-LIFE 2: EPISODE ONE WILL BE PLAYABLE ON STEAM IN:

04 Days, 16 Hours, 02 Minutes, 14 Seconds

The countdown page is my Homepage now. Who else has done this :)

I did the same with Half-Life 2.

TeeHee w00t!

I convinced my parents to buy it from steam, I WIN!

*waits quietly*

Can't convince :( June 8th or beyond for me.

-Car accidents
-Extreme Sports

A few days before Halflife2 came out I sliced the knuckle of my middle left finger at the kitchen I worked at. I had to get stiches along the part where it bends so I couldnt bend my finger. I was so pissed when Halfife2 finally came out and it hurt so bad to walk around. The sad thing is I played even though it hurt like hell. I waited too long NOT to play!

Back