Man raped his dying stepdaughter

wtf only nine years :|
He should be put in "Black Bubba Prison", who have a daily fresh pack of ribbed asscondoms.

****er.

He should get a life sentence, and IF I was pro-death sentence, he'd definitely get it..
SICK ****er..

I can imagine this guy is going to be at the recieving end of one shit load of alternative justice in prison; I don't imagine his fellow inmates will treat him as a 'cool' prisoner. I hope he has a 9 year supply of germoline and donught-shaped cushions. What a complete arsewipe

he wont get a life sentence because he didt cause her death ..that said he should be thrown to the wolves or sent to iraq for mine diffusion work

CptStern, imo, he MIGHT have caused her death.. Depends on how one views it..
If he hadn't ****ing taken her to her bedroom but instead called a ****ing ambulance she might've survived..

Gargantou said:
CptStern, imo, he MIGHT have caused her death.. Depends on how one views it..
If he hadn't ****ing taken her to her bedroom but instead called a ****ing ambulance she might've survived..

yes I agree ..however it will be tough to prove in court

CptStern said:
he wont get a life sentence because he didt cause her death ..that said he should be thrown to the wolves or sent to iraq for mine diffusion work

That's not such a bad idea - he'd be doing usefull work - and if he get blown up....more people would be less upset due to the nature of his posting - spare the soldiers over there the trauma...

I have other ideas as well ..like strap him to an airplane wheel minutes before landing

bend two trees in opposite directions and tie one to each leg, cut chord holding trees, watch as hilarity ensues

Saw this earlier, i just cannot believe what he did, possibly one of the most awful crimes i have ever heard of.

If it was up to me, he'd get the bullet.

hmm tht is so bad and so disturbing! I think the rape most probably finished her off...nine years is so not enough!

It was his bloody daughter as well - not that I'm about to open a debate over which kind of rape is worse.....but for f*cks sake. Compassion went very far south that day.....

This reminds me of the disgusting Judge Cashman in Vermont that gave a guy who was convicted of repeatedly raping a little girl, a 60 day sentence. The whole situation is a disgusting mess and the fact that certain people that I won't name are defending his decision is sickening to me.

Jesus fucking Christ.
That's on a whole new level of despicable.

That's pretty bad, but not the worst thing I've seen. This is the worst thing I've seen.

That also is completely horrific, disgusting, despicable, brutal, and downright evil. I'm against killing people for punishment on principle, but if I found myself in a room with any one of those people... whooo boy. There would not be enough left for dental records.

mortiz said:
That's pretty bad, but not the worst thing I've seen. This is the worst thing I've seen.

shit man... :|
i think this site already had its daily dose of despicable... :(

Can I ask, why do you think we want to hear about this?

I've read so many sad things today, I'm don't know what to say to any of them.

ComradeBadger said:
Care to justify that statement?

He didn't kill her. Yes it's disgusting, but when deciding his fate I'm not affected by an emotional response, unlike everyone else here. I think a few years less than 9 is acceptable, possibly even 3 or 4 years. I think that's more than enough time to rehabilitate the guy. I don't believe in justice just for the sake of it, or to make other citizens feel better.

ComradeBadger said:
Care to justify that statement?

"Go ahead, let go of your conscience and let your anger condemn me!"

We tend to be so easily dominated by our instincts we don't even reason things out. Giving him a life sentence won't rewind back in time or fix anything. 9 years is largely sufficient to make him reconsider his acts and meditate upon the horrors he has done so that he is a new man once he comes out and can function as a part of society. I don't care for my tax money being sent to pay for a jailed man's food because the prosecutors weren't able to contain their emotions.

Plus, there's obviously something wrong with this scenario that you are all missing. First, he was a loyal and caring husband and father for years, then all of a sudden he does this. Second, his daughter was so intoxicated she fell down the stairs and killed herself.

I acknowledge how despicable and perverse his acts are, and I certainly do not condone such horrors, but satisfying our primal instincts by doing anything more than necessary is peevish.

Nat Turner said:
He didn't kill her. Yes it's disgusting, but when deciding his fate I'm not affected by an emotional response, unlike everyone else here. I think a few years less than 9 is acceptable, possibly even 3 or 4 years. I think that's more than enough time to rehabilitate the guy. I don't believe in justice just for the sake of it, or to make other citizens feel better.

Are you a trained psychologist then? Since you're obviously well read into the mind of a rapist, you know how long it takes to rehabilitate one do you?

mortiz said:
Are you a trained psychologist then? Since you're obviously well read into the mind of a rapist, you know how long it takes to rehabilitate one do you?

It doesn't take a PHD to realize that 9 years is very, very long.

mortiz said:

Are you a psychologist who can prove that it requires 9 years?

Sorry, but a shorter prison sentence is the default.

NotATool said:
It doesn't take a PHD to realize that 9 years is very, very long.

The punishment fits the crime. The fact is the man is morally degenerate, people like this have some sort of void where "This is wrong" should fit in. Normally we pick up morals and a sense of right and wrong from our parents and others around us from a very young age. As the person grows older the ease at which we can change our behavior becomes harder and harder. To imbue a fully grown middle-aged man with new behavior and morals is almost impossible. 9 years in the penal system as it stands today wouldn't even do it.

mortiz said:
The punishment fits the crime. The fact is the man is morally degenerate, people like this have some sort of void where "This is wrong" should fit in. Normally we pick up morals and a sense of right and wrong from our parents and others around us from a very young age. As the person grows older the ease at which we can change our behavior becomes harder and harder. To imbue a fully grown middle-aged man with new behavior and morals is almost impossible. 9 years in the penal system as it stands today wouldn't even do it.

You can't prove that the punishment fits the crime. You can't prove that your morals are correct. Furthermore you don't have the qualifications to prove that 9 years is not an excessive amount of time for rehabilitation.

Yeah that's true. We should get them out of prison as fast as possible so they can rape more people. Let them compete to see how many lives they can ruin. It's shocking to see the statistics on the number of repeat offenders with regards to child predators. They should be put away for life in my opinion.

Back