Marty/thehunter has something to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, what a dumbass. You should just delete all his posts and have him banned for 2 weeks. mods. That will teach the little punk.

I've heard sicker jokes on national television tbh, and they get a round of applause.

seinfeldrules said:
Ah, the soap opera that has now become known as halflife2.net. Hopefully there will be a preview of next week in my Soaps Digest subscription.

You get that too huh? Ya I'm really looking forward to that issue. The suspense is killing me.

unban my lover

when I first heard you got owned.. I cried but then I giggled hysterically and wanked to your posts.

Neutrino said:
You get that too huh? Ya I'm really looking forward to that issue. The suspense is killing me.
Neutrino... there is something I need to tell you...

*looks away*

I'm... I'm pregnant.

With your brother's lovechild.

*Suspense*

Will Erestheux have a baby? Will HL2 be released? Tune in next week for the most ridiculously melodramatic episode of "Days of our Posts: HL2.net" yet!!

Erestheux said:
Neutrino... there is something I need to tell you...

*looks away*

I'm... I'm pregnant.

With your brother's lovechild.

*Suspense*

Will Erestheux have a baby? Will HL2 be released? Tune in next week for the most ridiculously melodramatic episode of "Days of our Posts: HL2.net" yet!!
Oh so quoted....

I still cant belive you guys banned him.. it was just a joke..get over it.

and where I can see the "joke"?

I missed all the beginign of the soup opera (joking)

Hunter pretended to be his mother posting that her son got hurt and was gonna die yadda yadda yadda.

See its so funny, im laughing right now. No really, My ribs are just snapping with laughter.

In the end, we all make mistakes. Some are judged too harshly, others are not judged harshly enough. The point is that his punishment is 100% subjective, but if it were up to me (Which it is most certainly not.) I wouldn't have banned hunter. For the simple reason stated in the first sentence in the first paragraph. You will be missed, and I hope that you can somehow come back.

Many things have fallen only to rise higher...
- Lucius Annaeus Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

The Mistress said:
Hunter pretended to be his mother posting that her son got hurt and was gonna die yadda yadda yadda.

See its so funny, im laughing right now. No really, My ribs are just snapping with laughter.

thats was the problem?
dont looks soo serious in my opinion

<RJMC> said:
thats was the problem?
dont looks soo serious in my opinion

Imagine finding out one of your good friends
is dying... how woulda ya feel?

Ikerous said:
Imagine finding out one of your good friends
is dying... how woulda ya feel?

well I didnt know him too much so I dont consider him a friend

but I get the point

seemed like this guy didnt have too many friends in real life. i can understand this, hell we probably would have made great friends together, going into CSS and blowing ourselves up with grenades just for fun. well, im glad i never got close to this kid, this shit would have torn me up inside and i cant see how he could do this to crushenator5000

****ing asshole. the end.

thehunter1320 said:
Hello. This is Marty's mother, most of you know him as 'thehunter1320'. He got hit by a car earlier today on his way to the EB to pick up some damn game that he ditched school to play. He has 2 cracked ribs, 1 broken rib, 1 broken leg, a mild concussion, and various bruises and cuts. He is having trouble breathing because the broken rib is poking into his lung. He was in critical condition when I had to leave the hospital due to my hysteria. I thought I should tell you all this because he always talks about "halflife2.netters" being better friends than his friends at school and work. I hope you could pray for him because I have absolutely no idea if he'll be okay or if he's dead right now. I will update you all later.
I apologize if this is the wrong place to say this, i just clicked on the link with the most "Viewing".

That was the first post, followed by replys such as;

Shuzer said:
;( I'll pray for him. My condolences..
crushenator 500 said:
oh my god, sorry to hear it ;(
get well soon, marty...
friend...;(
blahblahblah said:
Wow. I hope he gets well soon. I will pray for him.
Glo said:
hope he gets well
we all pray for him
The Mullinator said:
I don't know what to say, yes I certainly will pray for him.

Hopefully everything will be alright.

Good luck to your son, yourself and your entire family.
simmo said:
awww man...get well soon m8ty ;(
And then the people that truly knew him came to his defense
crushenator 500 said:
i suppose i was a bit harsh, but i speak to the guy every time i get the chance, and to think i may never get to again and someone saying they think he's lying about it...

That was a sick joke, at the expense of some very real people's feelings...

The Mistress said:

What the hell...He got banned for that?Not to diss the mods or anything...but thats a really stupid reason.I knew the guy a while and he was great....Maybe it was just a joke.

Edit: Even those were very real people...feelings over the net are not.

Tr0n said:
What the hell...He got banned for that?Not to diss the mods or anything...but thats a really stupid reason.I knew the guy a while and he was great....Maybe it was just a joke.

re-read Incarus's post and tell me he didn't deserve a ban? :|
if u still think he doesn't...than perhaps u didn't get the point, did u?

Dr. Freeman said:
re-read Incarus's post and tell me he didn't deserve a ban? :|
if u still think he doesn't...than perhaps u didn't get the point, did u?
Please tell me the point so it will clear things up.Hold on...but please don't hurt my feelings.So yes I don't think he deserved the ban...he was a good guy.

Tr0n, I'm giving you a warning right now...I don't appreciate you mocking people, epecially with something this serious....

*Warned*

Tr0n said:
Please tell me the point so it will clear things up.Hold on...but please don't hurt my feelings.

was that supposed to be funny? or plain stupid?
wait, don't answer that, im only gonna get a wiseass remark anyway :rolleyes:
if u didn't get the point on ur own, ur not gonna get it even if someone spoon feeds it to u.

I agree it was very sick and he needs to learn from it. You guys are acting like he got banned from heaven or something.

If we were a real group of friends...
And one person did something stoopid
You dont ban him from the group..
Especially not a person who has
contributed as much as him.
You point out they screwed up
They realize what they did
And you go back to normal
Just minus a little trust.

Ikerous said:
If we were a real group of friends...
And one person did something stoopid
You dont ban him from the group..
Especially not a person who has
contributed as much as him.
You point out they screwed up
They realize what they did
And you go back to normal
Just minus a little trust.

I have never had a friend tell me something horrible like that and continued to play that horrible joke for an extended period of time. He wouldn't be a real friend of mine.

I must have odd friendships.

Icarus said:
Tr0n, I'm giving you a warning right now...I don't appreciate you mocking people, epecially with something this serious....

*Warned*

Did you allow hunter to have one last post so you could have a chance to say more against him? Because it sure looks that way. :|

Tr0n said:

Edit: Even those were very real people...feelings over the net are not.

:LOL: :LOL: that's actually ****ing halarious, and in a way I agree, the net may make you feel emmotions but you never know who is bullshit and who is not unless you really know the person.. and that is hard to do as hunter proved to us all with this "out of character" post.. :| do I think hunter deserved a ban for it? hell no the internet is full of liars assholes and mygawts all he did was try to leave the forum in style.. but it's completely up to the moderators :dozey: if it were up to me I would just say quit ****ing around hunter :p if you want to leave just leave.. shit happens though really and it's hard for me to feel bad for anyone I read a post about. But since it was hunter I did get a bit sad until I quickly realized the chances of it being real were .000001 percent.. moms cant even navigate threre own kitchens.. much less the interweb also I dont really think Tr0n should be warned for having an opinion after all this is not nazi germany

this is ridiculous. hes sorry, hes embarrassed, and he has to regain our trust yes. Does this deserve a ban? No. Hes sorry and he has gone through enough of our shit now. However, this is not a democracy so my say doesnt really matter, but i feel compelled that the mods around here are getting a little too happy with the ban and close buttons.

Even those were very real people...feelings over the net are not.

I would definitely agree with that phrase. At least to me its true. I have never felt like I really knew some1 over the net. I dont think very many feelings were truly hurt over this. Of course, if you knew marty for a long time, or you hang out IRL, then thats a different story.

bAbYhEaDcRaB said:
:LOL: :LOL: that's actually ****ing halarious, and in a way I agree, the net may make you feel emmotions but you never know who is bullshit and who is not unless you really know the person.. and that is hard to do as hunter proved to us all with this "out of character" post.. :| do I think hunter deserved a ban for it? hell no the internet is full of liars assholes and mygawts all he did was try to leave the forum in style.. but it's completely up to the moderators :dozey: if it were up to me I would just say quit ****ing around hunter :p if you want to leave just leave.. shit happens though really and it's hard for me to feel bad for anyone I read a post about. But since it was hunter I did get a bit sad until I quickly realized the chances of it being real were .000001 percent.. moms cant even navigate threre own kitchens.. much less the interweb

:cheers: Right on Bro. *raises right fist up in the air* Fight the motha****in' power!

Triggerhappy41 said:
this is ridiculous. hes sorry, hes embarrassed, and he has to regain our trust yes. Does this deserve a ban? No. Hes sorry and he has gone through enough of our shit now. However, this is not a democracy so my say doesnt really matter, but i feel compelled that the mods around here are getting a little too happy with the ban and close buttons.

haha welcome to hl2.net :) it's safer here :cheese:

bAbYhEaDcRaB said:
:LOL: :LOL: that's actually ****ing halarious, and in a way I agree, the net may make you feel emmotions but you never know who is bullshit and who is not unless you really know the person.. and that is hard to do as hunter proved to us all with this "out of character" post.. :| do I think hunter deserved a ban for it? hell no the internet is full of liars assholes and mygawts all he did was try to leave the forum in style.. but it's completely up to the moderators :dozey: if it were up to me I would just say quit ****ing around hunter :p if you want to leave just leave.. shit happens though really and it's hard for me to feel bad for anyone I read a post about. But since it was hunter I did get a bit sad until I quickly realized the chances of it being real were .000001 percent.. moms cant even navigate threre own kitchens.. much less the interweb also I dont really think Tr0n should be warned for having an opinion after all this is not nazi germany

quoted for emphasis

eh sh!t sorry for dub. post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back